App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
My AOR is also 1st Dec.... I was hoping that my application will be approved in Feb or March most probably but my progress bar is showing 1 june 2019... LOL..... it's so difficult to wait for such a long time.. I left my job in excitement lol and now i have nothing to do beside login to my account two times a day and get disappointed....

ironman_09

Dec 5, 2018
Damn Man. That sucks. You applying just for yourself or with family? I submitted mine on Sept 17th and Medical Passed on Oct 23rd. No clue whats going on after that.
Same situation here, AOR- Sept 09. MEdicals passed OCT 4. No updates after that still on IP1 :(

gsandy8945

Dec 12, 2018
Guys, It seems I'm at IP2 stage now. It says that they are processing BG check and will let me know if they need more info.

Does anyone know how long is it from IP2 to PPR for FSW - Outland?

Leonard12

Jun 26, 2018
Guys, It seems I'm at IP2 stage now. It says that they are processing BG check and will let me know if they need more info.

Does anyone know how long is it from IP2 to PPR for FSW - Outland?
I am at same stage. Seems like it can come anytime from 1 day to a month or so. That has been a general trend. This is the last stage of the process. Security check happens at this stage.

gsandy8945

Dec 12, 2018
I am at same stage. Seems like it can come anytime from 1 day to a month or so. That has been a general trend. This is the last stage of the process. Security check happens at this stage.
I don't know the exact date it changed to IP2 since only my lawyer has access to my account. But it'd be great if i get it sometime before Christmas!! That's be insane. What day did yours change to IP2?

RCKY

Nov 12, 2018
I don't know the exact date it changed to IP2 since only my lawyer has access to my account. But it'd be great if i get it sometime before Christmas!! That's be insane. What day did yours change to IP2?
Can you please share your timeline? Thanks

gsandy8945

Dec 12, 2018
Can you please share your timeline? Thanks
I dont have exact dates for any of my stages since I went through a lawyer and only she can access my online application. SO the following dates are the only times I asked my lawyer for an update and she sent me a screenshot.
E-AOR: 17th September
Medicals Passed: Oct 23rd
IP2: 14th Dec

Now am hoping I get my PPR soon, but don't know what to expect. People say you get it in 7 days sometimes. How true is that?

Reactions: RCKY

Leonard12

Jun 26, 2018
My AOR is 5th Sept
My IP2 changed on 7th Dec.

It looks unlikely that anything will happen during Christmas, as it's a shutdown at that time. Have you asked your lawyer as what exactly happens at the last stage, that is the background check.

gsandy8945

Dec 12, 2018
My AOR is 5th Sept
My IP2 changed on 7th Dec.

It looks unlikely that anything will happen during Christmas, as it's a shutdown at that time. Have you asked your lawyer as what exactly happens at the last stage, that is the background check.
Nope. I didn't really ask her the details of what happens during BG check. Am just going off of what I've been reading on several online forums. By MyImmitracker, you should get your PPR on 21st Dec and me on 29th Dec. Lol. Can only hope for the best.

jagdeep19

Dec 8, 2018
Hey guys.. Even i m waiting for ppr... My time line is... AOR-28 August
Medicals cleared - 22 Sept.. After then no updates.... Last time I checked it was showing undergoing processing background check... And till date no ppr... They r taking so much of time... My few acquaintances got pr in 2-2.5 months time...

jagdeep19

Dec 8, 2018
Nope. I didn't really ask her the details of what happens during BG check. Am just going off of what I've been reading on several online forums. By MyImmitracker, you should get your PPR on 21st Dec and me on 29th Dec. Lol. Can only hope for the best.
Hihihihi... Plz predict the date of my PPR..