+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AoR Dec 2018 . Got processing time e-mail from IRCC

D_Knight

Dec 12, 2018
Hello,

I got the same email as you all and i see the progress bar. It looks to me that the progress bar moves with respect to the estimated timeline which is 6 months and not with the actual progress made on the application. My application was received on October 23, 2018 and the estimated completion time is April 23, 2019. You all should check back again. GCMS notes is probably the way to accurately track your application OR just wait it out, you'd eventually get the "golden email" no need obsessing over it, of course it is easier said than done.

P.S the editor does not let me upload the screen shot of the progress bar

Cheers.

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hello,

I got the same email as you all and i see the progress bar. It looks to me that the progress bar moves with respect to the estimated timeline which is 6 months and not with the actual progress made on the application. My application was received on October 23, 2018 and the estimated completion time is April 23, 2019. You all should check back again. GCMS notes is probably the way to accurately track your application OR just wait it out, you'd eventually get the "golden email" no need obsessing over it, of course it is easier said than done.

Cheers.
Good info. Does it even show what stage is your application? Or just tells that the estimated timeline is 6 months ( which we already know)

virajk

Oct 20, 2018
Hello,

Cheers.
Could you mention where can I find the progress bar, after loggin in to http://www.cic.gc.ca. Just couldn't find it anywhere

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Same! I have received the email confirming that you can now see the progress bar in your application but still it is not visible anywhere on Account Home or Account Profile. :)

Reactions: Leonard12

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
People who can't see the progress bar can go back to the email received and complete a survey which asks you if you see the progress bar or not...I completed as I couldn't see it.
Let them work it out for me ☺

Leonard12

Jun 26, 2018
Same! I have received the email confirming that you can now see the progress bar in your application but still it is not visible anywhere on Account Home or Account Profile. :)
Same here. I checked everywhere in my application. Could not find it. There is no progress bar.

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
This progress bar is so pointless. It just adds 6 months to your AOR and mentions that as the expected completion date.

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
This progress bar is so pointless. It just adds 6 months to your AOR and mentions that as the expected completion date.

It will be useful for people like me waiting for an update from the last 7 months. Total 10months still under IP1.

Leonard12

Jun 26, 2018

Exactly. Just saw the progress bar. It does not show any process time. Just simply calculates 6 months from AOR.

Should have provided more information as to when they are actually planning to complete the file.