+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AoR Dec 2018 . Got processing time e-mail from IRCC

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Exactly. Just saw the progress bar. It does not show any process time. Just simply calculates 6 months from AOR.

Should have provided more information as to when they are actually planning to complete the file.
Where do you see it? Is it on the Account Home?

D_Knight

Dec 12, 2018
Good info. Does it even show what stage is your application? Or just tells that the estimated timeline is 6 months ( which we already know)
Nope, you don't get any information regarding the exact stage you're in although my application is at an estimation of 4 months to completion. The bar is redundant IMO, as it moves with respect to the duration your application has been with CIC. it's simply a "Time elapsed bar". If you still don't see it, try using a different browser as others have suggested. I use Firefox.

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I tried Chrome, Firefox and IE but I am not sure whether they have updated it for all the users as I cannot see it yet on my profile.

Harneetksidhu

Dec 13, 2018
Ok I can see the processing bar now. I think they are just giving time frame of 6 months for everyone.
AOR Sep 16th 2018 and Estimated completion date: March 16, 2019.

Last edited:

gsandy8945

Dec 12, 2018
Ok I can see the processing bar now. I think they are just giving time frame of 6 months for everyone.
AOR Sep 16th 2018 and Estimated completion date: March 16, 2019.
Hey Harneet, I applied on Sep 17th. Pretty close to you. Did you also apply via Express Entry?

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Hey Grizz, have you applied through Express Entry?
Yes CEC inland my file is on review required for having two job title under one year of experience.

Processing bar is nothing its just waste of update because it's saying exactly 6 months but its not true in some cases.