+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AoR Dec 2018 . Got processing time e-mail from IRCC

D

Deleted member 826724

Hihihihi... Plz predict the date of my PPR..
Hi all
I received a request to carry out my biometric on 27th. I closed that today. It means that the CIC folks are working. I also passed my medicals. What next? I will wait for ling before I here from them. Waiting. Who had an update?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
My AOR is also 1st Dec.... I was hoping that my application will be approved in Feb or March most probably but my progress bar is showing 1 june 2019... LOL..... it's so difficult to wait for such a long time.. I left my job in excitement lol and now i have nothing to do beside login to my account two times a day and get disappointed....
First of all our medical will pass. My AOR is 1 Dec. Keep updating

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
First of all our medical will pass. My AOR is 1 Dec. Keep updating
We will pass our medical in the first week of Jan most probably...I have one query though.. do we also need biometrics or it is only for the people who will receive ITA after 31st dec?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
We will pass our medical in the first week of Jan most probably...I have one query though.. do we also need biometrics or it is only for the people who will receive ITA after 31st dec?
So far I know its for ppl who will receive ITA post31 Dec rest let's see.. I am not clear on this

D

Deleted member 826724

Guys, It seems I'm at IP2 stage now. It says that they are processing BG check and will let me know if they need more info.

Does anyone know how long is it from IP2 to PPR for FSW - Outland?[/QUOI am in the same stage now. Do you have any update? Happy New Year

Reactions: Ada-J
D

Deleted member 826724

Who has an update? Happy New Year 2019 to you all.

D

Deleted member 826724

Hi Guys,

Hope you all are having a good time.

Is there any updates with anyone's profile since the medical passed?
Yes...I was requested to have my biometric s done. It has gone silent since then.

D

Deleted member 826724

I got an email today for interview
AOR September 16th
This is goid news indeed! Let’s celebrate . Prepare well for the interview. You can check how to prepare for this interview on this forum. I eill try to get you a link.

Harneetksidhu

Dec 13, 2018
This is goid news indeed! Let’s celebrate . Prepare well for the interview. You can check how to prepare for this interview on this forum. I eill try to get you a link.
Yes. Thank you . But they schedule the interview for 24th jan and i am in india right now . Will be returning on 27th jan. I sent them an email to reschedule.