+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AoR Dec 2018 . Got processing time e-mail from IRCC

D

Deleted member 826724

Me too. There is no progress. My progress bar indicates that I have 26days to go.

How about you?

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
My progress bar is full! and it says your application is taking longer than normal. There is no updates - nothing is happening with the applications. I haven't received any ADR or anything. I have submitted the GCMS to check my current status of the application. Hope they reply soon.

D

Deleted member 826724

My progress bar is full! and it says your application is taking longer than normal. There is no updates - nothing is happening with the applications. I haven't received any ADR or anything. I have submitted the GCMS to check my current status of the application. Hope they reply soon.
When did your progress bar became full? Mine should get full by May 20th.

D

Deleted member 826724

On the same boat here, 26 days to go on progress bar . No ppr request. Background and application in progress , medical passed January 15,2019
This count down is real. I have 14 days to go. I am hopeful that a PPR request will happen soon.

Is there anyone who has received a PPR request?

D

Deleted member 826724

1. Application received: Nov 20, 2018 | 2. AOR: Nov 20, 2018 | 3. Medical Request: November 20th 2018 | 4. Medical Passed: December 27th 2018 | 5. Biometrics Request Letter: December 27 2018 | 6. Biometrics Completed: December 28th 2018 | 7. Ghost Update: March 2019 | 8. No additional documents needed: March 2019 | 9. Review of eligibility: Pending | 10. Background Check: Ongoing | 11. Final Decision: Pending | 12. PPR Request: Not Yet.

GSM123

May 13, 2019
Hi,

I am going through the same problem. Timeline has elapsed.
I lived outside of my home country for a few years. That might be the reason. Im guessing they do a thorough background check for complex applications.
Let me know when there's an update or more information.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 826724

3 Ways to check your application status
Order GCMS/CBSA/CSIS notes - https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/ (You get some refund if you do not get your notes in 30 days)
IRCC webform - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Client Application Status - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en
IRCC contact details - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html - Outside Canada phone number - +16139444000
Telegram - t.me/PostITAgcmsdiscussion
Information for help
Jobs in Canada
Documents you should carry to Canada
Port of Entry
Settling in Canada

D

Deleted member 826724

1. Application received: Nov 20, 2018 | 2. AOR: Nov 20, 2018 | 3. Medical Request: November 20th 2018 | 4. Medical Passed: December 27th 2018 | 5. Biometrics Request Letter: December 27 2018 | 6. Biometrics Completed: December 28th 2018 | 7. Ghost Update: March 2019 | 8. No additional documents needed: March 2019 | 9. Review of eligibility: Pending | 10. Background Check: Ongoing | 11. Final Decision: Pending | 12. PPR Request: Not Yet.
Hey Good people,
I have logged into my CIC profile and got this message:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.”

Is there anyone else who is seeing this? The waiting continues I guess.

D

Deleted member 826724

Hey I received AOR on 1 Dec..nd today got this mail
On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing time

We’ll let you know when the progress bar is availabe
Anyone else got? Nd what can we except now
Do you have any update yet?