+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Casablanca93

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
It's been a week since I got my ECoPR I haven't received yet my PR card , does anyone has got it ? How long it takes you guys ?

P.s on the PR portal my case still as "review " just the second step which is my photo, is that normal?

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
It's been a week since I got my ECoPR I haven't received yet my PR card , does anyone has got it ? How long it takes you guys ?

P.s on the PR portal my case still as "review " just the second step which is my photo, is that normal?
Did you sent photo by mail? It will take upto 1 month after they received your photo.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Jan 10, 2017
I applied in March 2020 and I haven't received my AOR yet. I contact IRCC and they are saying that applications are being processing according to the date they received. They sent me a tool to check which dates of applications IRCC is processing at this moment. I checked on IRCC website currently they are processing applications received on June 13 to June 20, 2020. It's mean they went ahead of my application in their processing. I don't know what is going on.