+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
I applied in March 2020 and I haven't received my AOR yet. I contact IRCC and they are saying that applications are being processing according to the date they received. They sent me a tool to check which dates of applications IRCC is processing at this moment. I checked on IRCC website currently they are processing applications received on June 13 to June 20, 2020. It's mean they went ahead of my application in their processing. I don't know what is going on.
Can you share that tool how to check.
Thank you

Unicornicaaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
Other
I applied in March 2020 and I haven't received my AOR yet. I contact IRCC and they are saying that applications are being processing according to the date they received. They sent me a tool to check which dates of applications IRCC is processing at this moment. I checked on IRCC website currently they are processing applications received on June 13 to June 20, 2020. It's mean they went ahead of my application in their processing. I don't know what is going on.
Hi there. Hope everything goes well for you.
Is it possible to share that tool?

jhoan2134

Jul 3, 2019
I received an email from CIC saying this I received last Wednesday

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/03/03.

I linked the application to my profile in the website & the process is going at 60%.

I have a friend who applied in September 2020 and he received an email also. Saying that the recieved the application but they have not started processing. They will inform him when they start.

Hope it helps

Jan 10, 2017

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/03/03.

I linked the application to my profile in the website & the process is going at 60%.

I have a friend who applied in September 2020 and he received an email also. Saying that the recieved the application but they have not started processing. They will inform him when they start.

Hope it helps
When did you received the email of AOR?
My application was received on March 5th 2020 but I haven't receive any AOR yet.

jhoan2134

Jul 3, 2019
It really doesn't matter. I received Wednesday. You should received the email during the followings weeks. Be patients

Nelan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020

Hope it helps
Yea there are less applicants in the pandemic time so the processing will be
Speeded up now .

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Jan 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Today I received a temporary number of my PR application starting with XG. The IRCC said that I can't link my application to my IRCC profile because it's not a permanent number I shall wait for it.

Have anyone received temporary number and after how long they had received a permanent number?

Reactions: luckyrefugee