+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Successful Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of SCDL

Mukeshprasada

Oct 6, 2018
Thanks, Mukesh!

One more question: Do you know approx how many days it takes for the transcript to reach WES from time of SCDL shipping?
1. It's takes 5-7 days as aramex routes it thru ups.
2. I hope u mean iqas and not wes. Since they don't recognise scdl

Bubble007

Mar 5, 2018
Hello fellas,

Could anyone confirm if i am on right track . please rectify or add if anything is missed. Others can use this as reference :)

step1. I will fill IQAS application online and pay the fees. (will get the file number and IQAS form)
step2. will ask SCDL to enclose transcripts , photocopy of diploma , photocopy of markesheets and "IQAS request of academic records form(At place of 'please send the pack to IQAS address' i will request SCDL to write a note that they are sending it to the student and he will send the consolidated envelop to IQAS address )" in a sealed and stamped (back flap) envelope mentioning IQAS address and IQAS file number on the front and insert this package into another package mentioning my address.
step3. Step 2 repeated for my Bachelors (from LPU)
step4. I will take out the sealed envelopes of LPU and SCDL put it inside a big envelop including (IQAS application form + Name proof(passport)+ ECA checklist + payment receipt ) and will send it to IQAS address with file number on top of it (planning to send by DHL)

All suggestions are welcome.

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I’ve received ITA after by claiming SCDL University Diploma, which helped me get more CRS points due to “two or more degree/Certificate” category. My application is still under process.

I also used “two year program” for the same reason as yours.
Hi Yash,

We had the below conversation on Forum some months back and just thought of rechecking with you if you were able to successfully get your PR process complete by claiming SCDL course as "2 year program". I am still to receive ITA and thought of checking with you if I should use "1 year" or "2 year" for SCDL university diploma.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Yash,

We had the below conversation on Forum some months back and just thought of rechecking with you if you were able to successfully get your PR process complete by claiming SCDL course as "2 year program". I am still to receive ITA and thought of checking with you if I should use "1 year" or "2 year" for SCDL university diploma.
SCDL is approved by IQAS. So if you have SCDL diploma, should try for ECA from them.

saurebh

Apr 26, 2019
Hey Man. Congratulations. I also received positive feedback from ICAS. Just one question- What is the degree equivalency for your diploma is given by IQAS? Is there any duration mentioned on the ECA report.

Congrats Once Again,
Max
How much time did it took to get evaluation from ICAS

saurebh

Apr 26, 2019
Hi all,

Today I have got my successful ECA assessment for my SCDL diploma from IQAS.
My docs were received by them on 02-08-2017 and they acknowledged regarding the receipt of docs on 31-08-2017.

Today I got email from IQAS that my ECA assessment has been completed and soft copy was attached. Hard copy will follow by courier.
I know lot of ppl were asking about SCDL assessment. So I am writing to let them know that IQAS assesses SCDL diploma.
What was the year your diploma was awarded to you by SCDL ?? and also your session year please ??

saurebh

Apr 26, 2019
Hi all,

Today I have got my successful ECA assessment for my SCDL diploma from IQAS.
My docs were received by them on 02-08-2017 and they acknowledged regarding the receipt of docs on 31-08-2017.

Today I got email from IQAS that my ECA assessment has been completed and soft copy was attached. Hard copy will follow by courier.
I know lot of ppl were asking about SCDL assessment. So I am writing to let them know that IQAS assesses SCDL diploma.
What was the year your diploma was awarded to you by SCDL ?? and also your session year please ??