Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
I have been awarded PGDBA in 2012 and I enrolled for 2008-2010 batch. Do they provide ECA for mentioned years.
I am not sure about this. If the institute is recognized when you took the admission and when the diploma was awarded, as per my opinion it should be a positive outcome.

Aman Batra

Nov 5, 2017
Hi,
I am very much confused please help me out.

I have a bachelor in commerce degree(3yrs) and then I did my Post graduate diploma in business administration(2years) from symbiosis ,i have got my ECA done from IQAS for post graduate diploma .

The report says
COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA - The post graduate diploma generally compares to the completion of a University diploma with a focus in business administration and operations.

I got eca for this only because it said highest degree only should be evaluated.
so didn't get my bachelors degree evaluated.

Now while filing in express entry i have only bachelors degree option in scroll down not two or more certificates so i am scoring very less as compared to the crs tool(had an option of two or more certificates).

Please tell me where i am wrong and what should I do to correct this out.

Seema Alagh

Jul 31, 2019
WES will not validate SCDL PGDBA, dont waste time and money, IQAS recognizes PGDBA from SCDL.
Hello,

I too have a PGDBA from SCDL (2006 -2008) batch and awarded in the year 2011. Also, when I entered the info in the WES profile, SCDL does appear. So, should I assume that they recognize this institute. Also, can we call up WES and check with them for this information. Pls do help me with my queries.

Siby1110

Sep 4, 2019
Hello,

Can anybody please tel me if SYMBIOSIS sends Transcripts to IQAS ? as they only accepts transcripts from universities. Whats the they way to get it done.

RT7

Sep 26, 2019
Hi,
I am very much confused please help me out.

I have a bachelor in commerce degree(3yrs) and then I did my Post graduate diploma in business administration(2years) from symbiosis ,i have got my ECA done from IQAS for post graduate diploma .

The report says
COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA - The post graduate diploma generally compares to the completion of a University diploma with a focus in business administration and operations.

I got eca for this only because it said highest degree only should be evaluated.
so didn't get my bachelors degree evaluated.

Now while filing in express entry i have only bachelors degree option in scroll down not two or more certificates so i am scoring very less as compared to the crs tool(had an option of two or more certificates).

Please tell me where i am wrong and what should I do to correct this out.
YOU GOT ANY HELP ?

RT7

Sep 26, 2019
WES will not validate SCDL PGDBA, dont waste time and money, IQAS recognizes PGDBA from SCDL.
IF THEY RECOGNISE , what level they give from below ?

Options as given in EE application:
1 None, or less than secondary
2.Secondary diploma (high school graduation)
3.1-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institutes
4.2-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institutes
5. Bachelor's degree OR a 3 or more year program at a uinversity college, trade or technical school or other institutes
6. Master's degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
7.Doctoral level university degree (PhD)

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
ECA TIMELINE with IQAS

Application Submitted on Portal: 7 June 2019
Documents Sent: 8 June 2019 (DHL)
Documents Delivered: 12 June 2019
Acknowledgement Of Receipt AOR: 28 Sept 2019 ( Yeah no noise for 4 months)
Final Review: 27 Oct 2019 ( 4 weeks)
ECA Mailed and Softcopy available for Download: 2 November 2019

Country of Origin: India
Education verified : SCDL PGDBM Marketing (2013 passout)
ECA : The post graduate diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with a focus in business administration and marketing.

PS: Already have the bachelors ECA from CES. Will apply for a dual degree using this ECA.

lshar15

Jun 10, 2018
ECA TIMELINE with IQAS

Application Submitted on Portal: 7 June 2019
Documents Sent: 8 June 2019 (DHL)
Documents Delivered: 12 June 2019
Acknowledgement Of Receipt AOR: 28 Sept 2019 ( Yeah no noise for 4 months)
Final Review: 27 Oct 2019 ( 4 weeks)
ECA Mailed and Softcopy available for Download: 2 November 2019

Country of Origin: India
Education verified : SCDL PGDBM Marketing (2013 passout)
ECA : The post graduate diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with a focus in business administration and marketing.

PS: Already have the bachelors ECA from CES. Will apply for a dual degree using this ECA.
I have the same case. ECA done from WES my bachelor and PGDBA - SCDL from IQAS. Hope there won’t be any problem in selecting two or more degrees and diplomas. Did you get marks for that??

NehaGupta19

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
Hello sir. I have my PGD in HRM of 1 year and want to evaluate it. Is your diploma recognised by IQAS? Please help.
I sent my scdl docs to IQAS, 3days back. Will post if receive any response..

Feb 17, 2020
Although not of too much interest to anyone at the moment. Still sharing tracker

DD and docs reached SCDL pune by courier from Delhi today. The person from ScDL was kind enough and called back and informed himself that they received my courier. He has assured that coming Monday or Tuesday he will courier the docs(sealed envelope) to IQAS directly.
Will keep u guys posted.
Just FYI mine is Masters diploma in international trade started in 2001 and completed in 2003 from SCDL/ Sims.
So banking heavily on IQAS now.
Hi.. what evaluation did u get from IQAS..