Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi, it's confusing now, why shouldn't I get both my Bachelors and SCDL PGD at IQAS?
You have to get both. If you have Bachelors and MBA/MCA/Mtech then only send Masters...
Otherwise, send both.

Alip

Jun 25, 2021
Hello All,

I remember that I was the most active one looking for help regarding SCDL for ECA. Sorry, I was busy so could not reply much. Let me share my experience.

I got my transcripts ready in March and made the payment to IQAS on 23rd March. I opted for email service via Truecopy as it will deliver my transcripts much faster and safely to IQAS.

They took around Rs.1800 and sent my documents to IQAS. I got my ECA report in the last week of May. So overall, I got both my graduation degree and Post Graduate Diploma evaluated in two months.

I received the evaluation as "Two-year Graduate Diploma Program"

I hope this helps all of you who are confused or not sure about SCDL.

Thanks.
Hi Jagjit,

Did you mention that you got your SCDL - Post Graduate Diploma evaluated as a "Two-year Graduate Diploma Program" from IQAS.

Alip

Jun 25, 2021
Hi, it's confusing now, why shouldn't I get both my Bachelors and SCDL PGD at IQAS?
If you do not have ECA for Bachelors, then send both Bachelors and PGDIT.

Cause if IQAS evaluates PGDIT as Diploma, you will be LOST.
Hi Preet ,

I have sent my degree to WES for evaluation, but as WES will not approve SCDL -PGDBA, would you advise me to send this to IQAS. Secondly, can we apply directly on the IQAS website for evaluation or should it go from the institution?

Aug 23, 2021
I

Hi Alice,
Sorry, I missed the year. I got it evaluated by 18th May 2021 (present year).

It was less than two months process after receiving transcripts from the universities and making the payment.

Thanks
How much you claimed for this and did SCDL sent the transcript to you or IQAS. If IQAS did you speak to them on their student support.
Lastly, in which year you completed your PGDBA

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
IQAS will assess your higher degree only. So bachelor won’t make any difference.. no need to include it. But if you go with WES, they will access your both degrees. However, as far as I know WES doesn’t not recognise SCDL. If u want to obtain two or more degree points in express entry then I would suggest you to get your SCDL degree assessed from IQAS and bachelor degree from WES. I did the same.
There is no point in getting your Graduation evaluated from WES and SCDL degree from IQAS there by paying double amounts.

You all can get your Graduation together with SCDL degree from IQAS as there would be no extra cost and you will get both assessment for both the qualifications.

Aug 23, 2021
There is no point in getting your Graduation evaluated from WES and SCDL degree from IQAS there by paying double amounts.

You all can get your Graduation together with SCDL degree from IQAS as there would be no extra cost and you will get both assessment for both the qualifications.
If I don't get my bachelor's evaluation and get only PGDBA evaluated IQAS reports it as 2 year gradaute diploma. So the points I would be getting would be low plus my education would be reported lower than bachelor's while applying for PR

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
If I don't get my bachelor's evaluation and get only PGDBA evaluated IQAS reports it as 2 year gradaute diploma. So the points I would be getting would be low plus my education would be reported lower than bachelor's while applying for PR
Try to be logical and sensible.
There is nothing such like that. When you apply there is an option what and how many degrees you want to evaluate.
If you will mention the details for bachelors and post graduate diploma both then you will get the assessment for both.

I have done that and personally experienced. You should have read previous comments also in this thread where I have shared my detailed experience and process for IQAS assessment.

Aug 23, 2021
What was the year your diploma was awarded to you by SCDL ?? and also your session year please ??
What education equivalent did you choose in your EE form?
Try to be logical and sensible.
There is nothing such like that. When you apply there is an option what and how many degrees you want to evaluate.
If you will mention the details for bachelors and post graduate diploma both then you will get the assessment for both.

I have done that and personally experienced. You should have read previous comments also in this thread where I have shared my detailed experience and process for IQAS assessment.
I guess you misunderstood my question and yes I read previous comments. I don't want to get my Bachelor's evaluated as that good take forever given I know how many university operates. Since, I have done my PGDBA recently and it my highest education I was thinking to get ECA for it as SCDL would be supporting.

Now I read on the forum that SCDL is considered as 2 year graduate diploma only which means once I start filling my EE I have to select 2 years graduate diploma which is below Bachelor's degree. At the same time I would loose some points. Also, I am not sure how companies in Canada would consider me under graduate or post graduate when I would apply for job.

The last option for me would be to do a distance Master and apply ECA for my master's and PGDBA after 2 years. But then I would loose 2 years of time.

rushi06

Nov 13, 2021
Hi,
This forum has a lot of useful information! I want to get my transcripts delivered from SCDL to my address and then use a service like Truecopy or Courier. Can anyone tell me the latest procedure to get the transcripts? I called SCDL and they only mentioned the DD, Service Request From, Two color copies of my marksheet and certificate. But I have read some conflicting information on this forum regarding the documents required. Can anyone help me?
thank you!