+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got PPR who applied with 50 additional point + ICT + CEC Inland

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
pessi76 said:
I am in strange situation now. My CRS score with out additional points for offer letter is 431. I believe cutoff score for today's draw is 431. I took a risk yesterday and I have added 50 points and I don't have 1 years offer letter. Can someone please let me know if can update my profile before I get ITA in 24 hours?
Many thanks in advance

Yes you can update your profile after receiving ITA, you just have to submit LOE for the same. As long as you meet the cut off score after updating, you are good.

pessi76

Nov 18, 2016
thinkshady said:
Yes you can update your profile after receiving ITA, you just have to submit LOE for the same. As long as you meet the cut off score after updating, you are good.
Thank you for your quick response!

CAPRasiprer

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Folks, very dumb question, but need some clarity...

I'm landing in CA in June and have EE profile with ~400 points. Can I claim 50/200 points post I land or spend 1 year? I posted a similar question on other forums (and many suggested to wait for a year), however, when I look at CIC, they are asking for job offer letter. My confusion is that under ICT also, they issue job offer letter, will that not suffice CIC?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAPRasiprer said:
Folks, very dumb question, but need some clarity...

I'm landing in CA in June and have EE profile with ~400 points. Can I claim 50/200 points post I land or spend 1 year? I posted a similar question on other forums (and many suggested to wait for a year), however, when I look at CIC, they are asking for job offer letter. My confusion is that under ICT also, they issue job offer letter, will that not suffice CIC?
No, you have to work for your employer for a year in order to claim those points.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
need advice...

i received ITA
i have valid offer for the next 15 months
I have work permit for the next 15 months
my employer has given a letter that iam a full time employee of my company in india and for the past 1+ year, i'm here for a long term assignment in canada

can i go ahead and submit the docs.. or is there anything else that's needed.

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
last_try said:
need advice...

i received ITA
my employer has given a letter that iam a full time employee of my company in india and for the past 1+ year, i'm here for a long term assignment in canada

Your validity is fine for claiming 50 points as most of them are in similar situation. I submitted my appl when I had my WP validity for 1.2 yrs.
If possible get the updated letter without the location in it, apart from I feel ur good to go.

"full time employee of my company in india" Instead it can be "full time employee of my company since XXX date" (ur onsite begin date).

HiCan

Mar 29, 2017
last_try said:
need advice...

i received ITA

A Reference letter from current employer showing roles and responsibilities, designation, salary, reporting manager

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have got a good news .! I came to know a person like us claiming 50 points , Feb 1st AOR got PPR request yesterday. FYI , his work permit is expiring in 5 months and he has not submitted any letter that he has job offer for 1 year after getting PR. He just submitted roles and responsibilities and letter stating that he is full time employee.

Let's hope goodness flows towards us..

Stay tuned..

LogicalThinking

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
03-Mar-2017
Passport Req..
01-May-2017
kkdreamz said:
Hi Friends,

I have got a good news .! I came to know a person like us claiming 50 points , Feb 1st AOR got PPR request yesterday. FYI , his work permit is expiring in 5 months and he has not submitted any letter that he has job offer for 1 year after getting PR. He just submitted roles and responsibilities and letter stating that he is full time employee.

Stay tuned..
I am waiting for my update as well will share update as soon as I get it.

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
LogicalThinking said:
I am waiting for my update as well will share update as soon as I get it.
Thank you.. :) Looks like your AOR is before mine.Wish you good luck. My AOR is 15th Feb.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
kkdreamz said:
Hi Friends,

Stay tuned..
Really Great news :)

Thank you for sharing this and I think this news might end all the speculation about 1 year valid job offers for ICT people :)

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
ubantu said:

Thank you for sharing this and I think this news might end all the speculation about 1 year valid job offers for ICT people :)
Good to know..Stay positive..All the ICT applicants will receive PPR for sure.

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
ubantu said:

Yes..less stay tuned..

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Friends,

Did anybody received request for to provide additional family information?

If yes, then can you please clarify if we have to fill the forms (particularly name) in both English and Native language?

If above is Yes, then can I fill the form in English, take the print out, than write ONLY the names in native language and submit?

Expecting a quick reply please.