+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any temporary worker in Quebec, but applying for Express Entry, join here.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
@cjas
Did you order GCMS notes? as it's been that long.
Yes, I ordered them back in October and received them in November. Since August, my file is waiting for review by a senior officer at VO Ottawa.
In the notes, there is no mention of the fact that I currently live in Quebec though.
I didn't order GCMS notes recently because it is taking 90-120 days to get them. Since I'm past the 6-month deadline, it is more efficient to raise a CSE webform or call IRCC directly.
Do you have any news on your end?

Usmz

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hi! Congratulations on the PR!

So you claim the 50 points for the job offer in Québec, and you were still living and working in Québec during the application? And now you have to move for another province?

Sorry about all the questions, I am currently in this situation and planing to apply to EE this year.

Thank you.
No , I never claimed 50 points for QC job. I moved out to ON during the process but still working for same employer in QC .

Reactions: astraldust

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Yes, I ordered them back in October and received them in November. Since August, my file is waiting for review by a senior officer at VO Ottawa.
In the notes, there is no mention of the fact that I currently live in Quebec though.
I didn't order GCMS notes recently because it is taking 90-120 days to get them. Since I'm past the 6-month deadline, it is more efficient to raise a CSE webform or call IRCC directly.
Do you have any news on your end?
@cjas
I never ordered GCMS notes. I dont know if it would be of any use or not.
However, I called cic agent yesterday and she told me:

AOR - September 28
Med - Passed
Criminality- Passed
eligibility - review required
security - not started
vo - Edmonton

I received a ghost update too on 30th January.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
@cjas
I never ordered GCMS notes. I dont know if it would be of any use or not.
However, I called cic agent yesterday and she told me:

AOR - September 28
Med - Passed
Criminality- Passed
eligibility - review required
security - not started
vo - Edmonton

I received a ghost update too on 30th January.
The notes will shed some light on the reason for the review (PoF, employment letters, intention to leave QC, etc.). If I were you, I'd order the notes. That you way, you can proactively work on more support documents, should you be required to provide them.

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
The notes will shed some light on the reason for the review (PoF, employment letters, intention to leave QC, etc.). If I were you, I'd order the notes. That you way, you can proactively work on more support documents, should you be required to provide them.
@cjas

Thanks for letting me know about that. Is there any special cic website for it or can I order from https://www.getgcms.com/order-now. Could you also let me know that which one should i order e-gcms or gcms+?

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Reactions: cjas