+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any recent PPR from Pretoria

talentdziva

Oct 4, 2018
That's great. May u receive good news soon keep in touch[/QUOTE17

PR under the AIPP Stream timeline

Visa Office - Pretoria

17 Sept 18 - AOR

02 Nov 18 - filed transferred to Pretoria from Sydney (Reason - Review Required on Eligibility)

02 Jan 19 - Additional Document Request

02 Apr 19 - Biometric Instruction Letter Recevied

04 Apr 19 - Biometrics Updated to processed

16 Apr 19 - Passport Request Email.....

Reactions: Mk786

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
@talentsziva Congratulations to u. Can u please tell me what additional document request did u get please?? My file has been transferred to pretoria also on 7th Feb 2 weeks after my MEP. I haven't received any ADR yet. Thinking of ordering notes

talentdziva

Oct 4, 2018
@talentsziva Congratulations to u. Can u please tell me what additional document request did u get please?? My file has been transferred to pretoria also on 7th Feb 2 weeks after my MEP. I haven't received any ADR yet. Thinking of ordering notes
+27659743282....if you have whatsapp, lets connect there

Reactions: Mk786

mboxkasemu

Apr 8, 2019
Question are there any zimbabwean applicants also processing through pretoria visa office under the family class program?Please may you inbox me -I would like to know the wait one should expect between passing of medicals and passport request.Thanks.

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Good day everyone’s, anybody going through VO Pretoria that just recently get PPR ? And how long will you wait after you pass the medical before PPR ? My Aplication is going through 11 month now still no PPR . Maybe Pretoria VO normally utilize the 12 month process time .

mboxkasemu

Apr 8, 2019
Good day everyone’s, anybody going through VO Pretoria that just recently get PPR ? And how long will you wait after you pass the medical before PPR ? My Aplication is going through 11 month now still no PPR . Maybe Pretoria VO normally utilize the 12 month process time .

Ours i in pretoria too,medicals passed in March and there has been no communication since then-sept applicants

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Ours i in pretoria too,medicals passed in March and there has been no communication since then-sept applicants[/

Likewise no communication on my side , July Aplication , medical pass February.. Pretoria is very slow .. do anyone from Pretoria received PPR or DM recently to share the timeline with us .

Melcw

Jun 8, 2019
Hi there has anyone received PPR recently from VO Pretoria and if so please could you share your timeline. Thanks

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Hi there has anyone received PPR recently from VO Pretoria and if so please could you share your timeline. Thanks
Nothing from Pretoria is just quiet ... my 12 month is reading already still waiting for good news soon..

Melcw

Jun 8, 2019
Nothing from Pretoria is just quiet ... my 12 month is reading already still waiting for good news soon..
Iv seen today on different forums people are getting PPR Jan/feb/March 2019 AOR- all does seem to be out of Ottawa VO.

So now what happens when your medical is only valid for a year and it’s taking the 12 months to process

Melcw

Jun 8, 2019
Iv seen today on different forums people are getting PPR Jan/feb/March 2019 AOR- all does seem to be out of Ottawa VO.

So now what happens when your medical is only valid for a year and it’s taking the 12 months to process

MarthaJS

Mar 23, 2017
Hello all,

AOR: 13 Feb
Medical Passed: 29 March
Biometrics: Completed (12 April)
RPRF request : 5 April (paid on 10 April)
No. of applicants: 5
VO: Pretoria
PNP from Nova Scotia

I recently send a web form request to CIC to enquire about my application status and received the following reply:
Your application is in queue for review. All applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Reactions: gimo98