+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any recent PPR from Pretoria

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Africa' started by Omotola2016, Sep 1, 2017.

1. From zim but residing in namibia
    What's your aor

2. Hi Guys, any what's up group from Pretoria Visa Office, Any updates? I am May 09

3. I don't know of any. Which stream are you? You have waited too long, have you tried calling them or sending an email to follow up. I think you should follow up cause it's now way over 6 months

4. are you still at pretoria or you have got your ppr?

5. I got my PPR since Sep 25th 2017

6. Hi, did you get your ppr? I just got moved to pretoria LVO

7. I got it, it took 3 weeks at Pretoria office

8. so it took 3 weeks from the moment you moved to the Pretoria office?

9. co
    could you please comment how long it took from the point your application moved to the Pretoria LVO to the time you got the PPR?

10. Hi guys,
    Around the same topic,we have applied on 28th january AND everything is under process except medical which is passed, how will we know when our file is in Pretoria? And is it normal for more then 5 months with everything under pr

11. Hi...how long did it take for u to receive your ppr?

12. Hi
    Omotala
    Hi Omotala,

I just wanted to know how did you find out when your application was transferred to the Preoria Office from Nova Scotia?

13. hel
    hello. we got to know our file is in Pretoria by emailing pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, you can also call CIC canada toll free number and ask where your application is, my application aor is 11th jan 2018 and moved to Pretoria on 8th March 2018, still waiting for PPR. We have a whatsapp group and folks from Jan are still waiting

14. Hi,
    I just wanted to know how did you find out when your application was moved to Pretoria?

15. you can email pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca or call cic toll free number and ask then, if not in pretoria then they reply by forwarding to relevant visa office processing your application