+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
My
No don't lie. Stating a medical reason would be a lie. Just explain simply that "My spouse cannot and will not be accompanying me at this time". If your spouse is currently employed in your home country. Just state "He/she will be remaining in our home country and continuing in his/her employment at so-and-so'. Don't give a hard reason that could be a lie, and don't write it in a way that makes the employment seem as the reason for him/her not accompanying you - just state facts.
My wife is currently working as a teacher. Can I say that she wants to get some experience as a teacher and also wants to study further which helps her to enhance her teaching skill. Moreover can I use employment bond in this matter?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Sir,

One of my cousin is having an it NOC, however, his crs score is 387, so do you think he might get any PNP nomination? And can he get oinp hcp nomination by this year? I think they are close now.

It ll be really appreciable if you can give some advice. Thanks : )

Br

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
My

My wife is currently working as a teacher. Can I say that she wants to get some experience as a teacher and also wants to study further which helps her to enhance her teaching skill. Moreover can I use employment bond in this matter?
You can state all those things as FACTS. Just don't state them as the REASON she's not accompanying you. You can write "My wife is currently employed as a teacher and plans to remain in this role, at this time. She also hopes to further her studies to enhance her skills as a teacher." If she has an employment bond, you can state "She is also bonded to her employer at this time for a period of so-and-so". Just don't write "She will not be accompanying me because she wants to stay in her current job" as this isn't actually true...

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
You can state all those things as FACTS. Just don't state them as the REASON she's not accompanying you. You can write "My wife is currently employed as a teacher and plans to remain in this role, at this time. She also hopes to further her studies to enhance her skills as a teacher." If she has an employment bond, you can state "She is also bonded to her employer at this time for a period of so-and-so". Just don't write "She will not be accompanying me because she wants to stay in her current job" as this isn't actually true...
Thank you for spending your precious time to reply me.
Last question, they really ask me the reason if I will do this? Means there number of people who change their sumbited express entry profile before receiving ITA.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Thank you for spending your precious time to reply me.
Last question, they really ask me the reason if I will do this? Means there number of people who change their sumbited express entry profile before receiving ITA.
That, unfortunately, I can't speak to. Like I said, I don't actually have an unaccompanying spouse (or a spouse at all :p), so I'm not sure what documentation requirements IRCC has for someone who indicates they have an unaccompanying spouse. My ASSUMPTION, is that IRCC requires an affidavit attesting to the fact that your spouse isn't accompanying you, but I'm not actually sure.

You would need to ask someone who is actually in this situation, what IRCC would require of you.

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
That, unfortunately, I can't speak to. Like I said, I don't actually have an unaccompanying spouse (or a spouse at all :p), so I'm not sure what documentation requirements IRCC has for someone who indicates they have an unaccompanying spouse. My ASSUMPTION, is that IRCC requires an affidavit attesting to the fact that your spouse isn't accompanying you, but I'm not actually sure.

You would need to ask someone who is actually in this situation, what IRCC would require of you.
Thank you once again.
You showed me the direction in which I have to go.

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017

Sorry to disturb you again.
My immigration officer reject the chances of converting my profile to single candidate. But he is ready to withdraw the profile and made another with my email id.
Is it a good idea?
Can we change the email address in existing express entry profile?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Sorry to disturb you again.
My immigration officer reject the chances of converting my profile to single candidate. But he is ready to withdraw the profile and made another with my email id.
Is it a good idea?
Can we change the email address in existing express entry profile?
Remember, you're not changing your profile to 'single candidate'; you're changing it to 'married with unaccompanying spouse' - there's a difference.

Why is your immigration officer rejecting the idea; did he give you a reason? I can't remember if you already received an ITA or not, but if you haven't received an ITA, you can edit anything in your profile without issue, so I'm not sure why your immigration officer is so concerned, and if you have received an ITA, creating a new profile would mean you're declining the ITA even though your score shouldn't be decreasing (because the whole point of this is to get you a higher score), which would make no sense...

By chance, does your immigration officer get more money from you if he withdraws your profile and creates a new one, than if he just edits the existing one? (Full Disclosure, I'm not a fan of immigration consultants and representatives, unless you have real and problematic legal issues you need help addressing in your application - most of the time they just cause more trouble than they're worth...)

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Remember, you're not changing your profile to 'single candidate'; you're changing it to 'married with unaccompanying spouse' - there's a difference.

Why is your immigration officer rejecting the idea; did he give you a reason? I can't remember if you already received an ITA or not, but if you haven't received an ITA, you can edit anything in your profile without issue, so I'm not sure why your immigration officer is so concerned, and if you have received an ITA, creating a new profile would mean you're declining the ITA even though your score shouldn't be decreasing (because the whole point of this is to get you a higher score), which would make no sense...

By chance, does your immigration officer get more money from you if he withdraws your profile and creates a new one, than if he just edits the existing one? (Full Disclosure, I'm not a fan of immigration consultants and representatives, unless you have real and problematic legal issues you need help addressing in your application - most of the time they just cause more trouble than they're worth...)
I am still waiting for ITA.
And yes you are right. I am married but I don't want to accompany my spouse with me.
My immigration representative gave a reason that if I will do this from his login id it will put a negative impression and this will affect him as he is my representative now. Moreover he also said that immigration officer only accept your reason if you will give any medical related issue otherwise they reject your application as you are married and you compulsory have to take your spouse along with you.
I am giving him more money. If I have to withdraw my profile than next time I will proceed my application myself.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
I am still waiting for ITA.
And yes you are right. I am married but I don't want to accompany my spouse with me.
My immigration representative gave a reason that if I will do this from his login id it will put a negative impression and this will affect him as he is my representative now. Moreover he also said that immigration officer only accept your reason if you will give any medical related issue otherwise they reject your application as you are married and you compulsory have to take your spouse along with you.
I am giving him more money. If I have to withdraw my profile than next time I will proceed my application myself.
I'm sorry, but it sounds to me like you need to have your immigration officer withdraw your profile, end your arrangement with him, and do this process yourself. He can't impose his will on you like that - you are perfectly within your rights to change your mind about taking your spouse with you, and he can't tell you it's compulsory that you must. And changing a profile shouldn't give a 'negative impression' of him; people's circumstances change all the time; there's nothing wrong with that - it sounds like he's just making excuses to force you to play the game his way and/or make you give him more money than he deserves.

Reactions: The Wall

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I am going to write.
I am not giving my immigration more money. As now many forums and people like you have knowledge and always ready to help needy people like me

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I'm sorry, but it sounds to me like you need to have your immigration officer withdraw your profile, end your arrangement with him, and do this process yourself. He can't impose his will on you like that - you are perfectly within your rights to change your mind about taking your spouse with you, and he can't tell you it's compulsory that you must. And changing a profile shouldn't give a 'negative impression' of him; people's circumstances change all the time; there's nothing wrong with that - it sounds like he's just making excuses to force you to play the game his way and/or make you give him more money than he deserves.
Thanks once again for your kind reply.
I always feel calm and relax after talking to you.

saif_jlt

Dec 5, 2016
Dear Friends,

I have worked as Territory Incharge in MNC FMCG company (with NOC Sales Manager) and now working in Trade Marketing that is different NOC.

My question is how can apply with two different NOC. or use recent only ??
Hi - can you PLEASE tell me what NOC is Trade Marketing?

Reactions: Lyne_sg

rohitpapali

Sep 21, 2017
I don't think it's absolutely necessary...most passports of the world don't include parents' names, just like many passports of the world don't list addresses or spouse's names. As such, if Canada was concerned about your parents' names, I think they'd want it from a more 'standard' and official document like birth certificates...
Thank you for your reply. I have another question for you.

My Summary request has been delayed by the FBI due to address change issue. They are saying about 3 more weeks. I have 6 more weeks to accept the invitation. What do i do?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Thank you for your reply. I have another question for you.

My Summary request has been delayed by the FBI due to address change issue. They are saying about 3 more weeks. I have 6 more weeks to accept the invitation. What do i do?
I'm not sure I understand the issue - if the FBI said 3 more weeks and you have 6 more weeks to submit your eAPR, that means, if the FBI comes through, you'd be able to submit your eAPR 3 weeks before the deadline...