+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

kaijin1314

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, I was invited by the express entry, but they canceled my application due to incomplete. Then, i tried several times to apply express entry, the system always show that You do not meet the minimum entry criteria.

1.My age is 32
2. Noc is 2112, chemist, 5 years working experiences in usa
3. PHD degree evaluated by WES
4. ites: speaking 7, listening 8, reading 8, writing 8
5. Funding: 50000 cad

Can you tell me why i am not meet the minimum entry criteria?

Last edited:

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
1. Joint account with parents cannot be shown as POF; funds will have to be in your name. Joint account with accompanying spouse are accepted as POF but not with parents. So, if the balance letter and/or statements from the bank does not mention your father's name, then you are good to go, but if they do, then would suggest you to remove your father as a joint account holder and then get the letters and/or statements from the bank.

2. If the above account has more than enough funds, then you necessarily need not submit salary account details. But, if you want to, you can.

3. Ideally, the letter from the bank should mention details of all your financial assets and liabilities with the bank. So if the bank is willing to provide those information, then get it on the letter.
Help needed....I am arranging POF as I m hoping to get an ITA soon with score of 438..

Now, my question is for all my term deposits in SBI, I had kept my dad's name as joint account holder.

So, effectively, I know that it won't be accepted as the funds needs to be in the name of primary or secondary applicant.

Hence, I went up to the bank and requested them whether they can remove my dad's name from my accounts and they agreed and also reissued the term deposits certificates on my name only.

However, the newly issued TD certificates have 'DUPLICATE' written in them. Would it be an issue?

Also, bank manager has agreed to provide certificate of funds as I want

Please help

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi all!
I need advice regarding the requirement by CIC - The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.

My situation is as follows:
Bank A - saving account with the required funds
Bank B - salary account, 2 credit cards (rarely used and no debts), personal loan (from Jan 2017 used for personal needs, not for the required funds)

How should that information be presented to CIC? May I report only the savings account in Bank A?

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hello experts,

I am EE SINP nominated with AOR 5 Jan, 2017 and thanks god I have blessed with a baby just after PPR.

I have emailed Cairo visa office (my LVO that sent me PPR) about the new baby delivery and they instructed to send new born documents to CPC Mississauga ! (didn't clarify via CSE or normal post mail), I am really worried about time and need to speed up this process.

Hopefully to find answers to my inquires:

1- Why I have to send to CPC Mississauga at the first place (my Primary Visa Office is Cairo and Secondary Visa office is CIO as per notes)
2- Is sending new born documents by post mail faster or via CSE to what so ever visa office.
3- Is upfront medical check better to speed it up or waiting medical request.

All the best

Seemapandey

Sep 1, 2017
I have checked my elegliable on CIC website. It says that i am elegliable for ee and created a personal ref no. But i was just trying to to check my elegliablity so i filled Dummy ILTES score. Can i edit them while creating my EE profile later

rughdaabrahani

Aug 17, 2017
HI all,

I am from Pakistan and I have the following qualifications. Which qualification shall i get assessed?
ACCA Member
BSC (hons) in applied accounting , in partnership with ACCA
Master in Economics from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)
Bachelor in commerce from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)

Thank you for your help

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Can I apply bridging open work permit for my spouse?

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Can anyone tell me in which adress should i send email to inquire about my passport status after i have submitted it to SVGO? 1 month passed amd nothing happened to my cic account i need to send an email to cic.

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
I am a CEC-Inland, i requested the location of my application and they told me it was in CPC-Ottawa. Does it mean that is going to be processed there the whole time or that is the final destination?

rughdaabrahani

Aug 17, 2017
HI all,

I am from Pakistan and I have the following qualifications. Which qualification shall i get assessed?
ACCA Member
BSC (hons) in applied accounting , in partnership with ACCA
Master in Economics from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)
Bachelor in commerce from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)

Thank you for your help
Anyone please?

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
Hi ,

Was hoping somebody could help me out on this forum .

I got a message from CIC stating my application was cancelled due to incompleteness - They say that my police certificate from
country A did not cover a period which aligned to my address history.
Can I lodge a case specific enquiry as :

In my address history i put it as

Country B : 2015/01/22 to current

Country A: 2013/01/01 to 2015/01/21

In my police certificate for country A I got it from 2013/01/01 to 2014/12/27 BECAUSE i had left the country on that date and was in country B . I was staying as a guest at my brothers place in country B until I sorted my official residence which I did on 2015/01/22 . During that period I still considered my official residence in country A and official letters were still being sent there (university )

Will I be able to lodge a case specific enquiry and get my application reopened as i was not in the country at the time (police certificate for country A is correct) and because i still considered that my country of residence until i sorted my residence in country B . Country B police certificate does not contain periods just stating I have no criminal records under my name.

If anyone could advise, would be grateful.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Hi ,

Was hoping somebody could help me out on this forum .

I got a message from CIC stating my application was cancelled due to incompleteness - They say that my police certificate from
country A did not cover a period which aligned to my address history.
Can I lodge a case specific enquiry as :

In my address history i put it as

Country B : 2015/01/22 to current

Country A: 2013/01/01 to 2015/01/21

In my police certificate for country A I got it from 2013/01/01 to 2014/12/27 BECAUSE i had left the country on that date and was in country B . I was staying as a guest at my brothers place in country B until I sorted my official residence which I did on 2015/01/22 . During that period I still considered my official residence in country A and official letters were still being sent there (university )

Will I be able to lodge a case specific enquiry and get my application reopened as i was not in the country at the time (police certificate for country A is correct) and because i still considered that my country of residence until i sorted my residence in country B . Country B police certificate does not contain periods just stating I have no criminal records under my name.

If anyone could advise, would be grateful.
If you listed your address history as being in Country A until 2015/01/21, your police certificate must cover that date. In this case, I don't think you have a good chance of getting your case re-opened. I'm not sure I'd even chance it if I were you because by your own admission, you lived in Country A until 2015/01/21. To go back now and say "I was actually in country B" would likely raise red flags because you basically lied to/mislead CIC in your application to begin with by stating you were in Country A when you were not.