+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rzargham1

Jul 2, 2017
Please help guys. I received an invitation to apply for nomination. I create a profile on ONE KEY for OINP which has a 14 day deadline. As the nomination offer is valid for 6 months, can I withdraw this profile and create it again because I wont be able to collect documents in 14 days.

Please reply! I am really worried about loosing this

Jun 13, 2017
Hello all,

i just received PPR email to send passport within 30 days. But, i going to get marry end of this month. I would like add my wife in cic profile and to get documents(like marriage certificate and PCC from India and USA) will take some time. So, please suggest me. what i need to do in this case. Thank you.

Jul 19, 2017
Hi,

I have degree in Diploma in electronics and communication and Bachelors of Engineering in Telecommunication.
I have an express entry profile with score of 437 (excluding my diploma degree).

With a hope to increase my score, I got my diploma degree evaluated through WES after creating express entry profile.

Diploma in Electronics and Communication is a 3 year course of technical education but WES evaluated it as Canadian Equivalent of "Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)"

My Questions is in express entry should I select "Secondary Diploma (High school Graduation)" or "Two year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute"

So please can someone guide me through selecting correct Education level.

Thank you,
WMS

Jul 19, 2017
Hi,

I have degree in Diploma in electronics and communication and Bachelors of Engineering in Telecommunication.
I have an express entry profile with score of 437 (excluding my diploma degree).

With a hope to increase my score, I got my diploma degree evaluated through WES after creating express entry profile.

Diploma in Electronics and Communication is a 3 year course of technical education but WES evaluated it as Canadian Equivalent of "Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)"

My Questions is in express entry should I select "Secondary Diploma (High school Graduation)" or "Two year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute"

So please can someone guide me through selecting correct Education level.

Thank you,
WMS

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Seniors.. pls confirm if one needs to sign his/her Letter of Explanation before submitting?
Do we need to sign the LoE and then scan it and create PDF or simply submitting it as PDF will suffice?

Thank you.

rkaur2013

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, I am planning to apply for EE profile. Already took IELTS and got L 8.5, R 7, W 7, S 6.5. I am Masters and started the ECA as well. I am married with a 3 yr old child. Please suggest if I need to add my spouse name over my passport and my name over his passport before creating the EE profile. Also please let me know if I need to get passport for my child before creating the EE profile?

Last edited:

Pontingmartin

Jul 14, 2017
During my initial application I had mentioned my landing destination as Toronto but now I have decided to settle in Vancouver, do I need to go to Vancouver Via Toronto or can idirectly land in Vancouver without informing IRCC.i applied under FSW without provincial nomination.

pra2690

Jul 18, 2017
My score is 369
ME-IT
IELTS- 7-8.5-6-6
EXPERINCE - 5 YEARS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
SPOUSE- MSC CHEMISTRY
SPOUSE IELTS-5 BAND

CAN YOU HELP OUT??

TheRRb

Aug 19, 2016
Hello,

One week ago, I was trying to submit my application online. So, last step was to pay the application fees which I did and I got a receipt confirming the transaction. The money was actually withdraw from my bank account. however, application status never changed and I was able to pay & submit again. I sent message asking for support but I didn't receive any reply yet. Yesterday, my ITA expired and I received the related message. As there is no number to call, I'm wondering how can I get my money back. Anyone could help ?

Thanks,

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
My score is 369
ME-IT
IELTS- 7-8.5-6-6
EXPERINCE - 5 YEARS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
SPOUSE- MSC CHEMISTRY
SPOUSE IELTS-5 BAND

CAN YOU HELP OUT??
Improve your IELTS score to minimum 8 in listening and 7 each in rest of the 3 modules. It will get you to around 420-430.

Best of luck.

Justheart14

Aug 11, 2017
Hello,

I need some good advise and help for my express entry requirements. I am having trouble with my COE. I am currently working here in kuwait as a dental nurse but i am having trouble for complying on my certificate of employment. I have been here since year march 2013 employed in dental clinic A and I ended my contract on may 9, 2016. Since they opened another branch of clinic but in a different name and kuwaiti sponsor but same employer (note: in kuwait, in order for an expatriate to make his own business such as clinic, spa and etc. they should have a business partner kuwaiti sponsor or what we call a backer) one of the requirements to have a fully operational clinic and to approved it by the ministry, there should be at least one license nurse under it so they asked me to transfer my working visa there in dental clinic B and i agreed. But to my surprise they transferred it to dental clinic C (which is another branch with another kuwaiti sponsor but same employer and it is already fully operational)because they said that their kuwaiti partner postponed the process on dental clinic B. they promised me they will transfer it as soon as the clinic is ok, but months have passed still it is not open and oh they returned me back to dental clinic A, which is a little disappointing since I already resigned there. After 8 months they already asked for my passport to transfer my visa to dental clinic B but sadly even if they transferred it, I am still working in dental clinic A because they can't still open there and it's not ready and until now august 2017 i am still in dental clinic A even if my working visa is in dental clinic B. And again i never worked in dental clinic B and C.

Question:

How can I coincide my working contract to my certificate of employment? How can i proved it in canadian immigration? Pls i badly need some advise as i will completely resigned again because of my situation here and i will end my work on the last month of this month, august 2017.(note: working visa in another clinic but working to another clinic is highly illegal in kuwait and is very dangerous for me but i am forced to work here again in dental clinic A).

Hassanalavi

Jun 19, 2017
Hi I have 2 complicated questions:

1) education history: I have done o levels and a levels for Pakistan. Then a bachelors from Canada. For my o level and a level should I say
A) yes I have received a certificate/ diploma/ degree. (I did receive the o/a level certificates)
B) in good standing but no degree/ diploma/ cert given.
Do I need an EcA for these o/a levels?

2) while in university in Canada I had a part time job in my last year that I carried on to do couple of months after I graduated. The pr form further asks me if I was studying full time while working at the job (yes or no). How do I tackle this question? I feel I should create 2 entries of the same job with the specific dates and chose yes the first time and no the second for the full time study question. Can anyone confirm?
How do I calculate number of hours per week. I had diff hours. Should I average it out. I have provided my t4 and ROE as backup for this job but it doesn't tell me hours or av hours anywhere on those docs.

I had received positive assessment on my nomination from Ontario but my first application for pr was rejected on the basis of being incomplete due to a an incomplete PCC. I have furnished the new PCC and am reapplying. I have not transferred my nomination to this new EE because I had enough points to be invited again. So should I write yes or no to the have you received a provincial nomination question?
Technically I did receive it but I didn't use it in my EE and did not receive 600 points so I think I should say NO. Please confirm?

Thanks a lot

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Hi

I am in the process of completing documentation requirements for EE and need clarity on how can I go about proving relationship with my paternal uncle whose details I have mentioned in the application.

My father's birth certificate is missing so as an alternate I wanted to know whether submitting marriage certificates would suffice or not.

Please advise how can I go about proving this relationship.

sswas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
I received ITA in the latest draw and for work experience one of my company is not providing the letter that states I have works 40 hrs a week and will not mention job description. In such cases how do I proceed further to showcase my proof of work? What can be done ?