AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
I have checked my elegliable on CIC website. It says that i am elegliable for ee and created a personal ref no. But i was just trying to to check my elegliablity so i filled Dummy ILTES score. Can i edit them while creating my EE profile later
You can edit it when you create your profile. You'll need the IELTS scores and test report number when creating it.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Can u plz clarify the process after PPR ..can they reject after asking for Passport alongwith photographs ?
They can technically reject you at any point of the process.

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
If you listed your address history as being in Country A until 2015/01/21, your police certificate must cover that date. In this case, I don't think you have a good chance of getting your case re-opened. I'm not sure I'd even chance it if I were you because by your own admission, you lived in Country A until 2015/01/21. To go back now and say "I was actually in country B" would likely raise red flags because you basically lied to/mislead CIC in your application to begin with by stating you were in Country A when you were not.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I didn't lie , because I still considered it my official residential address (my university letters were still being sent there. ) I was just staying temporarily until I sorted out my official residence in in country B (calling up real estate agency etc) - like if you go on holiday I don't believe you would be putting the address of the hotel in your address history?

Also I indicated this in the personal history section showing I was in country A and then country B with the exact dates. So I actually disclosed this in the personal history section . Doesn't that help my case ?

If I submit a case - I believe it takes 10 business days to respond , can I submit another express entry profile .. would this cause any issue if by some miracle they reopen my original application. I believe in the website it says by Canadian law you can have only one profile at a time ..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=6

Thanks again for your input/ advice.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I have checked my elegliable on CIC website. It says that i am elegliable for ee and created a personal ref no. But i was just trying to to check my elegliablity so i filled Dummy ILTES score. Can i edit them while creating my EE profile later
yes. the eligibility questionnaire is not your actual submission. once you create an account, you will need to fill the EE profile. offcourse the system autofills some details based on the answers in your questionnaire. but you can always edit them. even after you submit an EE , you can edit the details. your profile is only locked once you accept an ITA

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hello experts,

I am EE SINP nominated with AOR 5 Jan, 2017 and thanks god I have blessed with a baby just after PPR.

I have emailed Cairo visa office (my LVO that sent me PPR) about the new baby delivery and they instructed to send new born documents to CPC Mississauga ! (didn't clarify via CSE or normal post mail), I am really worried about time and need to speed up this process.

Hopefully to find answers to my inquires:

1- Why I have to send to CPC Mississauga at the first place (my Primary Visa Office is Cairo and Secondary Visa office is CIO as per notes)
2- Is sending new born documents by post mail faster or via CSE to what so ever visa office.
3- Is upfront medical check better to speed it up or waiting medical request.

All the best
I got answers to my questions:
1- New baby documents should be sent only to LVO via email or via CSE
2- Email to LVO is faster than CSE
3- Yes

Newborn is added to application 1 hour after sending documents to LVO by email

rohitpapali

Sep 21, 2017
I got an invite to apply but my parents names are switched on my passport. Can i get a new passport and still continue this application?

canadadream89

Jul 3, 2017
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi, I created my EE Profile and I received application number and UCI number. However, my profile stated as ineligible. Is this possible because I thought you receive UCI number only when the application is in process. Or is this an error on their side? Please help! Thanks

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I applied for express entry on month of July along with my spouse. And my current CRS score is 421. As I am not getting ITA, I was finding another options.

Few days past, I found on CIC website that if I am married and want to go alone than I can apply as a single candidate. As I calculated my points in that way, it's 435. So if I will do that than I have good chance of getting ITA as last cut off was 438.

Before receiving ITA, I can change my submitted express entry profile.

I found two ways to do this. So my question is that in which way I can do it?

First way is withdrawing my profile and than apply as a single candidate.
Another way is just change my answer from 'YES' to 'NO' to question 'You Want To Take Your Spouse Along With You?'.

And is there there any negative consequences if I will do this. If I will get ITA in this way, Immigration officer can reject my profile?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
I got an invite to apply but my parents names are switched on my passport. Can i get a new passport and still continue this application?
I don't think it's absolutely necessary...most passports of the world don't include parents' names, just like many passports of the world don't list addresses or spouse's names. As such, if Canada was concerned about your parents' names, I think they'd want it from a more 'standard' and official document like birth certificates...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for express entry on month of July along with my spouse. And my current CRS score is 421. As I am not getting ITA, I was finding another options.

Few days past, I found on CIC website that if I am married and want to go alone than I can apply as a single candidate. As I calculated my points in that way, it's 435. So if I will do that than I have good chance of getting ITA as last cut off was 438.

Another way is just change my answer from 'YES' to 'NO' to question 'You Want To Take Your Spouse Along With You?'.

And is there there any negative consequences if I will do this. If I will get ITA in this way, Immigration officer can reject my profile?
Option 1 doesn't work. I you say you are single that is a misrepresentation. You can apply and have your wife and child as non-accompanying.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018

I don't have a spouse, much less an unaccompanying spouse, so I can't speak definitively on this matter, but...

I don't think they'll reject your profile if you simply edit it - a lot of people change their mind mid-way through the process about whether or not their spouse will be accompanying them because of a chance in circumstances.

*FYI, you wouldn't be applying as 'single' - you'd be applying as 'married with spouse not accompanying', but the points will be calculated as though you're single (but you'll still have to get a medical exam and PCC(s) for your spouse if you get an ITA)

The consequence would be that your spouse won't be able to come with you, and you'll have to be physically separated until you can sponsor them under the spousal sponsorship programme, which can take upwards of 12 months to be approved from the point of making the application...

Perhaps someone who is in this situation can advise a bit further - do you have to provide an explanation and affidavit as to why the spouse isn't accompanying you in situations like this? (And obviously you need to have a 'legitimate' answer, not "I realized it would increase my points and therefore my chances of getting PR"...

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I don't have a spouse, much less an unaccompanying spouse, so I can't speak definitively on this matter, but...

I don't think they'll reject your profile if you simply edit it - a lot of people change their mind mid-way through the process about whether or not their spouse will be accompanying them because of a chance in circumstances.

*FYI, you wouldn't be applying as 'single' - you'd be applying as 'married with spouse not accompanying', but the points will be calculated as though you're single (but you'll still have to get a medical exam and PCC(s) for your spouse if you get an ITA)

The consequence would be that your spouse won't be able to come with you, and you'll have to be physically separated until you can sponsor them under the spousal sponsorship programme, which can take upwards of 12 months to be approved from the point of making the application...

Perhaps someone who is in this situation can advise a bit further - do you have to provide an explanation and affidavit as to why the spouse isn't accompanying you in situations like this? (And obviously you need to have a 'legitimate' answer, not "I realized it would increase my points and therefore my chances of getting PR"...
I know that in this case my wife would not be able to join me in Canada.
The explanation to immigration officer for changing the profile?. I will do this to increase my points. And I think to give this reply if they ask me for explanation. Is there any ligitimate explaination of this?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
I know that in this case my wife would not be able to join me in Canada.
The explanation to immigration officer for changing the profile?. I will do this to increase my points. And I think to give this reply if they ask me for explanation. Is there any ligitimate explaination of this?
I don't think that would be a good explanation. You don't want to lie to IRCC, but I don't know how well received it will be if you explicitly state you changed/manipulated your circumstances to increase your CRS Score.

Does anyone else have any opinions on this matter?

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I don't think that would be a good explanation. You don't want to lie to IRCC, but I don't know how well received it will be if you explicitly state you changed/manipulated your circumstances to increase your CRS Score.

Does anyone else have any opinions on this matter?
You are right. It is good idea to give a medical reasons?
Or I should ask any immigration lawyer for this matter?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
You are right. It is good idea to give a medical reasons?
Or I should ask any immigration lawyer for this matter?
No don't lie. Stating a medical reason would be a lie. Just explain simply that "My spouse cannot and will not be accompanying me at this time". If your spouse is currently employed in your home country. Just state "He/she will be remaining in our home country and continuing in his/her employment at so-and-so'. Don't give a hard reason that could be a lie, and don't write it in a way that makes the employment seem as the reason for him/her not accompanying you - just state facts.