+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna university transcripts online

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Dear Connect2prashanth and Ravibobba,

Thank you for your support , have now selected the option and uploaded the documents, requested 2 copies of transcripts to be sent out directly by Anna university, hope this would suffice as per WES requirements.

Will proceed with Itranscript as Im midway in the process anyhow.

Will write back in case of any additional questions.

Once again appreciate your overwhelming responses.

Kind Regards
Sujith
what was the college name that we need to mention in Itranscript page ? is it university name and address as my college is affiliated to anna university. Kindly update

alf2018

Apr 23, 2018
cleartranscript site seems to be down,
Important Notice:

We are shutting down this service in the present form. We will soon be re-launching in a new avatar.

All applications received till date will be delivered as per schedule. You will continue to get application status updates online and by call. You may opt for refunds as per usual process.
is
cleartranscript site seems to be down,
Important Notice:

We are shutting down this service in the present form. We will soon be re-launching in a new avatar.

All applications received till date will be delivered as per schedule. You will continue to get application status updates online and by call. You may opt for refunds as per usual process.

Are clear scripts reliable? have anyone tried and have success getting the sealed doc to wes?

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
I've also applied via Itranscripts , now they are not responding back to any emails . Is there any way to get the money back ?

Shanpriya

Apr 5, 2018
I've also applied via Itranscripts , now they are not responding back to any emails . Is there any way to get the money back ?
I am planning to start Anna university transcript process with itranscript. Did you get response from them?
How did you proceed to get it?

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Still no response from them . Online status shows as document approved / shipped, still have not received any tracking details.

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Finally have update from iTranscripts with shipping details, package will hopefully arrive by next week

Lincys30

Jan 31, 2018
Finally have update from iTranscripts with shipping details, package will hopefully arrive by next week
Hi

I have applied transcript through itranscript. It got delivered successfully but in that confirmation mail I can see in address box my WES reference number is not mentioned which is worrying me. I have filled my reference number when the reference number is asked in address page. Can you please tell me is that normal?

splensri

Jul 15, 2011
Hi, I started the iTranscripts application but noticed that there was no option to mention WES and therefore I aborted midway. Will the iTranscripts send both consolidated marksheets and degree certificate or should I send it from my side. Their example certifcate showed only the consolidated marksheet. I am a bit confused with the iTranscripts website. Can you please help. Thanks in advance.

BUGSIE91

Mar 18, 2018
Hi, I started the iTranscripts application but noticed that there was no option to mention WES and therefore I aborted midway. Will the iTranscripts send both consolidated marksheets and degree certificate or should I send it from my side. Their example certifcate showed only the consolidated marksheet. I am a bit confused with the iTranscripts website. Can you please help. Thanks in advance.

You should request for both the consolidated marksheet and degree certificate. Also, enter the address of WES with the WES Ref #. If you do that, things should be fine.

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Hi,

Better approach www.trendstranscripts.com to get the Anna university transcripts without hassles and they will clarify your all queries. Speak with them once.

Aug 23, 2018
Hi All,
I am in US currently and I am trying to get my transcripts from Anna University
I registered at iTranscripts and after logging in when i clicked on Request Transcripts i am not finding any documents for selection in Step 1

Can someone guide me on this...No response from support team as well

Regards
Revathy

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Hi All,
I am in US currently and I am trying to get my transcripts from Anna University
I registered at iTranscripts and after logging in when i clicked on Request Transcripts i am not finding any documents for selection in Step 1

Can someone guide me on this...No response from support team as well

Regards
Revathy
Try trendstranscripts.com, they are providing quality service.