+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna university transcripts online

1ndia2canad6

Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need to get my transcripts from Anna university, Chennai, India for WES ECA. There is a 'Services - Transcripts Online' link in the university's home page and it takes me to one itranscripts(dot)in website. Have anyone got their transcripts this way? TIA.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
1ndia2canad6 said:
I need to get my transcripts from Anna university, Chennai, India for WES ECA. There is a 'Services - Transcripts Online' link in the university's home page and it takes me to one itranscripts(dot)in website. Have anyone got their transcripts this way? TIA.
You can refer to this thread for more info http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/procedure-for-obtaining-transcripts-from-annauniversity-for-wes-evaluationcanada-t243438.0.html

sraj07

May 26, 2015
i didn't try that ..
i am residing in USA , so i used cleartranscripts.com . they are very professional and not costly . I got my transcripts within a month sent to WES . If you want , u can try them ..

Danchunk

May 10, 2016
Hey, I got it via iTranscripts website, looks like they are the official partners for transcripts from Anna Univ, That cleartranscripts seems to be very expensive when compared to them and they are not officially approved.

I would suggest don't take any chance and go with iTranscripts as it is mentioned in the ANNA University website itself.

createrk

May 25, 2016
Got the transcripts via Cleartranscripts. The entire process took almost 2 months but eventually all done correctly. The delay was partially because of me as well on submitting the requiring documents to cleartranscripts.

For anyone who want to do at the comfort of home without time constraints & without visiting Chennai, this is a very good option.

Oct 27, 2016
Danchunk said:
Hey, I got it via iTranscripts website, looks like they are the official partners for transcripts from Anna Univ, That cleartranscripts seems to be very expensive when compared to them and they are not officially approved.

I would suggest don't take any chance and go with iTranscripts as it is mentioned in the ANNA University website itself.
Hey,

Can you answer my question please. :)

1. Did you get the transcript from iTranscripts web site?
2. Did you select the option "WES + Transcripts & Degree Certificate Attestation"
3. What did you fill in the Academic Records request form for "Institution Name" was it your college name or was it "Anna University"
4. If Yes for Question 1 and 2, Then, Was your WES certification successful and you got their report successfully

Thanks!!

sujithsj85

Oct 11, 2016
Dear connect2prashant ,

Did you receive any replies on your questions on the iTranscripts online application process for Anna university + WES validation process:

1. Did you select the option "WES + Transcripts & Degree Certificate Attestation"
2. What did you fill in the Academic Records request form for "Institution Name" was it your college name or was it "Anna University"
3. If Yes for Question 1 and 2, Then, Was your WES certification successful and you got their report successfully

I too have the same process to follow , would require your kind response , as I'm unable to find anymore information online.

Could you please assist me. Would highly appreciate your support here.

Kind Regards
Sujith

Oct 27, 2016
sujithsj85 said:
Dear connect2prashant ,

I too have the same process to follow , would require your kind response , as I'm unable to find anymore information online.

Could you please assist me. Would highly appreciate your support here.

Kind Regards
Sujith

Hi Sujith,

Yes, I selected wes plus transcripts plus degree certificate attestation option.
I filled the institution name as Anna university.
My reports are under review by WES.
I applie on 5th Nov. It reached WES on 22 Nov. Hoping to get response from WES this month end.

sujithsj85

Oct 11, 2016
Dear Prasanth,
Highly appreciate your quick response. I did try the option as you mentioned which roughly shows around 1250 rupees I hope i have made the right selection ? And this would be sufficient.Only to do a final check.

Kind regards
Sujith

Oct 27, 2016
Yes that is the option.
At the end of the payment page you will have option to choose to send the transcripts directly to WES Canada at a charge or roughly 2500 rupees.

Reactions: arun2338

ravibobba

Nov 2, 2016
Additional information:

1. The itranscripts people (seems official partners of Anna University) are charging half of what Cleartranscripts are charging.
2. Itranscripts people give a timeline of 15 days for the transcripts to be issued from University from the date of application (without submitting originals).
3. However, cleartranscripts take around 1 month for transcripts to be issued from university after applying (without originals).
4. Cleartranscripts charge around Rs. 1500 as courier charges to WES whereas itranscripts are charging Rs 2500 as courier charges to WES.

Hope these points help in choosing wisely !!

sujithsj85

Oct 11, 2016
Dear Connect2prashanth and Ravibobba,

Thank you for your support , have now selected the option and uploaded the documents, requested 2 copies of transcripts to be sent out directly by Anna university, hope this would suffice as per WES requirements.

Will proceed with Itranscript as Im midway in the process anyhow.

Will write back in case of any additional questions.

Once again appreciate your overwhelming responses.

Kind Regards
Sujith

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
If you planning to have itranscripts send the transcripts directly to WES, you should have your WES reference number ready while creating the transcripts request. Basically you need to finish up the WES application process before doing the itranscripts process.

Also there is an option to get signature in WES transcript form or something in itranscripts. Don't waste any money on that. That is just an optional document for WES, and all they need is your transcripts in a signed and sealed envelope along with your mark sheet. You could just choose the option for mark sheet + degree attestation alone while ordering transcripts.

Apr 1, 2017
Hi DeepCur,

You have stated that we have to complete the WES Application process before the iTranscripts process - That includes payment to WES for ordering the 'Educational Credential Assessment Package' at $200, am I correct?

On the iTranscripts page on Anna University website, I have to upload a WES Request form with the WES Reference number. Will I get the reference number only after the payment on WES website?

Your directions would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
CAImmiHelp2017