+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna university transcripts online

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
CAImmiHelp2017 said:
Hi DeepCur,

You have stated that we have to complete the WES Application process before the iTranscripts process - That includes payment to WES for ordering the 'Educational Credential Assessment Package' at $200, am I correct?

On the iTranscripts page on Anna University website, I have to upload a WES Request form with the WES Reference number. Will I get the reference number only after the payment on WES website?

Your directions would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
CAImmiHelp2017
That is right. You need to make payment to wes get the reference number. And Wes form is not required for Wes evaluation. They just need your attested transcripts and degree copy. Don't waste money on that.

When you finish your itranscripts application, you'll be prompted to choose delivery address. In that just choose Wes address (option will be available to choose it). Once you choose Wes as delivery address, you'll get a text box to enter Wes reference number. Just enter it there. If you choose this option, itranscripts will directly send your transcript and degree certificate to Wes through DHL. They will also mention the Wes reference number on the envelope. They even provide the postal tracking number for the envelope that they send.

Reactions: Rish369

Arun Ram

Jul 4, 2017
Dear All,

For transcripts, I just wanted to know the quality of service that iTranscripts provides. I saw a lot of negative reviews about iTranscripts in their FB page. I'm so confused. Kindly advise, whether to go ahead with iTranscripts or try to send someone in person to apply for transcripts.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi,

Can anyone please help me regarding the following question,

In Itranscripts, do we have to mention the name of our affiliated college or Anna university ??

Abu Thahir

Sep 2, 2017
Hi,
What I have to do incase, I have two degrees one from Anna University and one from different.. Should I make itranscripts send bachelor degree directly to Wes or send it to me. So that I can send both bachelor and master both to Wes myself?? Kindly advise

jagadishgandhi

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Hi,
What I have to do incase, I have two degrees one from Anna University and one from different.. Should I make itranscripts send bachelor degree directly to Wes or send it to me. So that I can send both bachelor and master both to Wes myself?? Kindly advise
WES will not evaluate your credentials until they receive transcripts for all the degrees. So, you can have iTranscripts send the transcripts directly to WES. You don't have to make it into a single package.

Abu Thahir

Sep 2, 2017
WES will not evaluate your credentials until they receive transcripts for all the degrees. So, you can have iTranscripts send the transcripts directly to WES. You don't have to make it into a single package.
That's great to hear. Thank you. So WES will wait till my PG transcript reach them. And then they will start the evaluation. Correct me if am wrong.

Abu Thahir

Sep 2, 2017
Thank you. Because I was really confused. Whether I have to pay twice for evaluating bachelor as well as masters. Do u know how many days the reference number is valid for??

jagadishgandhi

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Thank you. Because I was really confused. Whether I have to pay twice for evaluating bachelor as well as masters. Do u know how many days the reference number is valid for??
I'm not sure about the validity. In my case, my postgraduate transcripts reached first and my Bachelor transcripts took another 40 days. WES processed my ECA only after receiving both.

jagadishgandhi

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
How much time does it generally take Anna University to issue transcripts through ITRANSCRIPTS ??
I applied for my transcripts in last week of June. Anna University paused issuing transcripts temporarily after that for the counseling season. They finally issued it in the 3rd week of July. And my transcripts reached WES on 31st July. It took around 5 weeks for my transcripts to reach WES including the 2 weeks delay due to counseling. So, it should be under 20 days for most cases now.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
I applied for my transcripts in last week of June. Anna University paused issuing transcripts temporarily after that for the counseling season. They finally issued it in the 3rd week of July. And my transcripts reached WES on 31st July. It took around 5 weeks for my transcripts to reach WES including the 2 weeks delay due to counseling. So, it should be under 20 days for most cases now.
It has been 10 days that I applied for transcript through itranscripts. No response yet. The account says that documents are under review stage. I tried contacting itranscripts but no response from them too. I hope all the documents that I have uploaded are valid.

Baskee

Oct 17, 2017
Dears,

I have got clear information from this thread. Still I'm having a concern regarding my masters degree which is an integrated one, bachelors degree is not applicable for me. In this case, what should I do? I'm sure WES would not be aware of this and even itranscripts doesn't have any option as such to request for a letter from university like non issuance of individual marksheets.

Any valuable inputs would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Vijay

yourappu

Nov 4, 2017
Dear Friends ..

I would like to know the complete procedure for Transcript from Anna University ..

1, Should i select Transcripts & Degree Certificate Attestation (or) WES + Transcript & Degree Certificate Attestation .

2, How many sets should i request ?

3, In the page of uploading documents , they are asking for Transcript application form ( how can i get it )

krithi

Dec 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,

ITS URGENT ...

Can any one please help me..

I would like to know the complete procedure for Transcript from Anna University ..

In documents uploading page , they are asking for Transcript application form which i download from the website. There is a column in the form that says Payment Details : DD No, Name of the bank..Should I take a DD too, though i am paying for it online ?