+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna university transcripts online

antonyjojo

Feb 5, 2018
I tried Itranscripts and WES did not receive the required documents.
Beware before entrusting itranscripts for transcripts.
I send my MCA transcripts from Bharathiar to WES through itranscripts, but WES only received degree certificate and not TRanscript wihich is the important document that to be attested by University.
I have created a support ticket with Itranscript but no response , looks like I wasted the money.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I send my MCA transcripts from Bharathiar to WES through itranscripts, but WES only received degree certificate and not TRanscript wihich is the important document that to be attested by University.
I have created a support ticket with Itranscript but no response , looks like I wasted the money.
Correct. you should have tried yourself from your university or hire an attorney.

BUGSIE91

Mar 18, 2018
Were you able to sort this out antonyjojo? I am thinking about using iTranscripts as I'm currently in the United States and all my originals are with me.
Please let me know.

thanks,
Bharath

antonyjojo

Feb 5, 2018
Were you able to sort this out antonyjojo? I am thinking about using iTranscripts as I'm currently in the United States and all my originals are with me.
Please let me know.

thanks,
Bharath
Nope, after two months of follow up and repeated mails received a blunt reply that from Itranscripts that, Itranscripts are just facilitators and has no responsibility on whether correct document reaches WES or not.
So next week I am personally visiting the university.

Antony

BUGSIE91

Mar 18, 2018
OK! So, I figured out why Antony's transcripts were not delivered. For autonomous universities, iTranscript provides only the degree certificates. For Anna University and affiliated colleges, iTranscript provides both the Attested copy of a transcript and degree certificate.

Since Antony is from Bharathidhasan, it was considered an autonomous institution and the transcripts were not provided.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Bharath

antonyjojo

Feb 5, 2018
OK! So, I figured out why Antony's transcripts were not delivered. For autonomous universities, iTranscript provides only the degree certificates. For Anna University and affiliated colleges, iTranscript provides both the Attested copy of a transcript and degree certificate.

Since Antony is from Bharathidhasan, it was considered an autonomous institution and the transcripts were not provided.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Bharath
Bharathiar University is not autonomous institution.

BUGSIE91

Mar 18, 2018
Bharathiiar University is a University that was established under the UGC act and is not affiliated to Anna University. If it is an affiliated college, it wouldn't be called as a University right?

In your degree certificate, does it say Anna University or Bharathiar University? If it says Anna University, then I stand corrected and it is affiliated. But if it says Bharathiar University or anything other than anna university, I think its autonomous

rajeshsam

Mar 21, 2018
I checked with Ex VC of Bharathiyar University that online itranscripts provides only degree certificates and not transcripts. In order to obtain the same, you need to be in-person or relevant person [with your letter stating that you are away from India or whatsoever] , your original documents and one time fee of INR 500 M.O or D.D

meena_3382

Apr 5, 2018
Hi,

I applied in itranscripts and after getting waited for two months, they are sending me a mail saying they have changed the process of accepting the WES authorization form to anna university. and that has to be done in person in university and not through them. Im in USA and im having my originals with me. Im not sure what i should do now

bharanidharanek

Apr 7, 2018
For all,
Right now, in itranscripts site, it's clearly mentioned that they are NOT DOING TRANSCRIPTS FOR WES. For anna university, you will have to go in person to get the transcripts. Or we shall use cleartranscripts.

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Guys. Right now, I am going to apply WES transcripts through Itranscripts for anna university. Is it better to send directly to WES from Itranscripts by paying 2500 rs or better to deliver it to our personal address and send ourself to WES canada ? Please do help

vjemman

Oct 12, 2017
For all,
Right now, in itranscripts site, it's clearly mentioned that they are NOT DOING TRANSCRIPTS FOR WES. For anna university, you will have to go in person to get the transcripts. Or we shall use cleartranscripts.
cleartranscript site seems to be down,
Important Notice:

We are shutting down this service in the present form. We will soon be re-launching in a new avatar.

All applications received till date will be delivered as per schedule. You will continue to get application status updates online and by call. You may opt for refunds as per usual process.

bharanidharanek

Apr 7, 2018
I see its coming for anna university. Please double check
Actually i had a friend visiting itranscript office at Chennai. Their address is in the website. They had mentioned that they have stopped doing WES work now and i should contact Anna univ directly. But the good point is, anyone can go to Anna Univ. Need not be even nominated by you... so if someone is willing then u can request them to help u.

bharanidharanek

Apr 7, 2018
cleartranscript site seems to be down,
Important Notice:

We are shutting down this service in the present form. We will soon be re-launching in a new avatar.

All applications received till date will be delivered as per schedule. You will continue to get application status updates online and by call. You may opt for refunds as per usual process.
Sadly yes. I am in touch with them too. They said they will update the site this week Monday but alas, they havent. So you can try mailtranscripts site. I haven't tried yet. but worth a try...