+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Peyman.ch said:
That is a good news Allan. thanks, by the way do you have any idea how long these so called "soe pishine" from Iranian police is valid ? I don't remember seeing any expiry date on it.
Some say 3 months, some say 6 months. I am not really sure which one is correct, but I think it is 6 months from the police certificate letter date.

Let's hope we all get some good Xmas gift soon :)

arman.s

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
That is a good news Allan. thanks, by the way do you have any idea how long these so called "soe pishine" from Iranian police is valid ? I don't remember seeing any expiry date on it.
There is no expiry date on what Police+10 is giving you. The expiry is on the Canada's side; based on he CIC website 3 months.

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
Hi everyone
Neeeeeed some help
I sponsored my wife , and paid RPRF oct 02 2014 and they up date decision made on web ,after that no answer so far , now my application is more than 15 month is in ankara immigration, still not done, what should I do ?

Much appreciated

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
What date was the decision given? Is it just recently?
Did the embassy contacted you by email or mail before when they asked for the RPRF?

arman604 said:
Hi everyone
Neeeeeed some help
I sponsored my wife , and paid RPRF oct 02 2014 and they up date decision made on web ,after that no answer so far , now my application is more than 15 month is in ankara immigration, still not done, what should I do ?

Much appreciated

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
We received our files GCMS notes yesterday. Criminality and Security assessments still haven't been started yet! Why why why, I really don't understand. We have been in process now for 3 months :'( One new thing I realized that is new is that last month CIC Mississauga sent the scanned copy of my "Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking" form to the visa office. Any idea what is that all about? I mean I thought CIC Mississauga sends the whole application package to Ankara after they give the Sponsorship Approval. I am sooooo lost!!!

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
arman604 said:
Hi everyone
Neeeeeed some help

Much appreciated
Hi Arman jan' Based on info CIC has posted, Maximum time to process a spouse sponsorship from Ankara is 14 month and i am sure i saw something in their site that if process exceeds this time you need to contact them and inquire some explanation so in my opinion it is wise to call them and see what is going on,hope you get a good news very soon.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Mrs.KOR said:
We received our files GCMS notes yesterday. Criminality and Security assessments still haven't been started yet! Why why why, I really don't understand. We have been in process now for 3 months :'( One new thing I realized that is new is that last month CIC Mississauga sent the scanned copy of my "Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking" form to the visa office. Any idea what is that all about? I mean I thought CIC Mississauga sends the whole application package to Ankara after they give the Sponsorship Approval. I am sooooo lost!!!
Hi Mrs.Kor' this really doesnt make sense i mean you already have been approved for being a sponser why then they requested a 'copy'.
How did you find out that they have sent the copy of sponsership agreement to Ankara?

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
don't worry at all
they withdraw security section in GCMS note. if you see very carefully to it you can find out that they withdraw security information.

Mrs.KOR said:

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
call them as soon as possible.
have you ever requested ATIP? When was your ECAS changed to "decision made"?

arman604 said:
Hi everyone
Neeeeeed some help

Much appreciated

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
Hi bk12' the only logical issue could be that you have been sponsoring many ppl at the same time but in reality these are 2 separate files and most likely will be processed in different time frame by separate officers but if you have got your initial approval as a sponsor means they have already accepted you as a sponsor for your husband and if there is a delay in your case I could only guess that they have asked you for additional documents. I wonder if that is the case? in any case I think they are just working on older cases like yours and hope you get your PPR very soon.
--
You are right , they asked for additional documents in September 15th, also you are right these are 2sepreate files which are checking in the different visa offices . thanks for your help.

hm65

Jun 6, 2014
lboxixodl said:
don't worry at all
they withdraw security section in GCMS note. if you see very carefully to it you can find out that they withdraw security information.
Sorry but can I ask what do you mean by "withdraw security information" ? Because I have exactly the same situation, everything is "pass" except security and criminality which are not started yet :(

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
Mrs.KOR said:
What date was the decision given? Is it just recently?
Did the embassy contacted you by email or mail before when they asked for the RPRF?
thank you for answer
Decision made was Nov 10, they called us for RPRF

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
lboxixodl said:
call them as soon as possible.
have you ever requested ATIP? When was your ECAS changed to "decision made"?
Thank you for answer
I email them 10 times no answer,what is ATIP, decision made was Nov 10

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
arman604 said:
Hi everyone
Neeeeeed some help

Much appreciated
Arman, You need to try and contact them again: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=ankara
Or: re-ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
You must put your wife's name, date of birth and file number on the subject line of the message.

Did you give an email address on the application form? Did you check your spam folder?? This is how Ankara will contact you. If you didn't, they will contact you by regular mail which is too slow and unreliable. You also need to contact your MP (member of parliament) in your area ASAP to get results.

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Mrs.KOR, when they asked for the updated police check how long did they give you to respond. Also, again look at page 1 or 2 of GCMS notes to find the paper location of your file - this will give more info to you. I believe I also saw that they scanned the same doc, I think this is normal. And again, you will never see any info about when they start Security on GCMS notes.