+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
hm65 said:
Sorry but can I ask what do you mean by "withdraw security information" ? Because I have exactly the same situation, everything is "pass" except security and criminality which are not started yet :(
GCMS notes will never show any updates for the Security section. This is because the security part of the application is not just completed by the immigration department, but also CSIS, RCMP, Interpol, etc. We usually are not able to see security sensitive information. But also because when you ask for GCMS notes you are getting permission to see data from the immigration department of the government only. You do not ask to see the information from all these other departments. In short, don't worry - it is normal to never see anything for security.

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
[quote author=SooMazi link

Did you give an email address on the application form? Did you check your spam folder?? This is how Ankara will contact you. If you didn't, they will contact you by regular mail which is too slow and unreliable. You also need to contact your MP (member of parliament) in your area ASAP to get results.

[/quote]they have my email address and I included all information , they didn't send any email and even dont answer my emails

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
arman604 said:
they have my email address and I included all information , they didn't send any email and even dont answer my emails
I think the fastest thing to do it to get in touch with your local MP or an MP in a neighbouring riding if your local MP is not helpful as soon as possible:
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Explain to them the situation and provide all file details (your wife's name, UCI, file number, visa office, etc.) Tell them Ankara has had your file for 15 months. Tell them you paid all the fees and ecas changed to decision made one month ago and you have not received any response from the visa office, even your emails have not been replied to.

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
SooMazi said:
Mrs.KOR, when they asked for the updated police check how long did they give you to respond. Also, again look at page 1 or 2 of GCMS notes to find the paper location of your file - this will give more info to you. I believe I also saw that they scanned the same doc, I think this is normal. And again, you will never see any info about when they start Security on GCMS notes.
They gave us 30 days to respond. But we sent the police certificate right away. They asked for it on Sept 4th, and it was received by them on Sept 8th. From GCMS notes I see that they acknowledged the receipt of the police certificate on Sept 11th. The paper file location still shows "DOCS - Documents requested". It's been in this status for more than 3 months now. Last month my MP made an inquiry and he was told that our file is queued to be reviewed for background checks… I am really losing hope… :( I was hoping to have my husband here with me before new years. But that just doesn't seem to be happening :( :mad: :'(

I am relieved to hear that you also got that scanned copy. It seems like a routine thing for CIC to do then. Thanks so much!

lboxixodl said:
don't worry at all
they withdraw security section in GCMS note. if you see very carefully to it you can find out that they withdraw security information.
Ahhh okay - I thought that at least we would see the status as "started" or "in progress" but I guess not… Thank you!

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
Hi Mrs.Kor' this really doesnt make sense i mean you already have been approved for being a sponser why then they requested a 'copy'.
How did you find out that they have sent the copy of sponsership agreement to Ankara?
I received my GCMS notes on Monday and saw that in my notes.
FYI, if you think of ordering your notes in the future here is a good source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo
It costs 5$ and you get the notes in 30 days.

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
hm65 said:
Sorry but can I ask what do you mean by "withdraw security information" ? Because I have exactly the same situation, everything is "pass" except security and criminality which are not started yet :(
hm65 I see that you are also an April applicant just like me. Has your status changed to "in process"? On the spreadsheet you are still on sponsorship approval.

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When Visa Offices reach their quotas, they can't issue more visas in the current immigration year.

Ankara VO hits their quota around December every year and they stop the process in December and start issuing visas after new year from the beginning of January.

I advise everyone to be patient. You'll see how many people will receive PPR from Ankara in January.

hm65

Jun 6, 2014
Mrs.KOR said:
hm65 I see that you are also an April applicant just like me. Has your status changed to "in process"? On the spreadsheet you are still on sponsorship approval.

No, there is no change in my ecas, but as I see it is not reliable because there are some people that they get the golden email withot any changes in their ecas.
They also asked us for more documents in 18th of September and they recieved it in 13th of October, but as I see in GCMS notes nothing has been done after requesting more documents. :(

lizhom786

Dec 11, 2014
Hi Everyone,
Sorry dear members, I did not know how to make an independent post I am a new member. My husband however Iranian, but is in India studying and I am in Canada. I have filled his application in Oct 2 2013, They started processing my application in Ankara on Feb 28 2014 , but due to some documents and police clearance and re-medical assessment our application got delayed. They asked us for Reassessment of Medical on Sep11 and we provided that on Oct. We got Decision made on our application Nov 2, 2014. Since then we have not received anything. I email them twice since then. It is almost a month and half now! It is an outland sponsorship? Is it normal to way a month and half after Decision Made?

Any one who is in the same boat? They ask my husband to send the medical reassessment to the Indian Medical Center not to Anakara. We have not been asked for an interview as well! They got the medical assessment and have made a decision, but we do not know what decision. Anyone who got Decision Made Nov 2 got PPR Yet? Please share! I am getting crazy! I started to take sleeping tablets now! It is killing me! My Husband is far away!

Application File Oct 2, 2014
Application Processing Started Feb 28
Medical Recieved
Decision Made Nov 2, 2014
PPR Waiting for God's Perfect Time
Visa Issued Waing for God's Perfect time
Landed Waiting for God's perfect Time

Please someone Help! :-[ :( ???

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Another member here Arman has the same issue. He posted here a few days ago. Just take a look at the previous pages. You can send an enquiry to the Visa Office or ASAP contact your MP. You can explain your situation to your MP and he/she can contact the visa office on your behalf.

lizhom786 said:
Hi Everyone,
Sorry dear members, I did not know how to make an independent post I am a new member. My husband

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
Happyyy

I came back from turkey last nigh and they send possport request this morning it's pain a few hours after i'm back to vancouver but thanks god , does any one knows any safe agancy in Tehran that they can get visa so I don't need to go back turkey agin ? And does my wife need's have finger pirint in ankara?

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Hello everyone'
I haven't pay landing fee yet and I am wondering if I should pay it now or wait till they ask. I just don't want to be delayed for another 2-3 month for it. Looks like July applicants will end up to be processed after new year :'(

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Arman congrats!!! So how did you get in contact with the visa office? Did they respond to your email finally?
I know that forum member Pooya_NP used an agency to send his wife's passport to Ankara from Iran. You can message him and get the details

arman604 said:
Happyyy

I came back from turkey last nigh and they send possport request this morning it's pain a few hours after i'm back to vancouver but thanks god , does any one knows any safe agancy in Tehran that they can get visa so I don't need to go back turkey agin ? And does my wife need's have finger pirint in ankara?

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
We are on the same boat my friend! Same story here :)
Well you said that in your GCMS notes eligibility shows "passed", that's what matters really. This means that they approved the genuineness of your marriage, in other words interview is waived.

Anyways, I gave up on hoping that we'll hear anything this month. Like Galip mentioned, there seems to be a freeze period… So hopefully, we'll get the good news early 2015

hm65 said:
No, there is no change in my ecas, but as I see it is not reliable because there are some people that they get the golden email withot any changes in their ecas.
They also asked us for more documents in 18th of September and they recieved it in 13th of October, but as I see in GCMS notes nothing has been done after requesting more documents. :(