+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Arman congrats!!! So how did you get in contact with the visa office? Did they respond to your email finally?
I know that forum member Pooya_NP used an agency to send his wife's passport to Ankara from Iran. You can message him and get the details
thank you,I send them afew email but they did not respond non of it .

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
Pooya_NP said:
Hi Everyone,

My wife arrived on Friday and I'm so excited to have her here. We applied on 25th April, got PPR request on 25th Sep and and she landed on the 24th of October. We liked the number 25th! :p

I wanted to thank everyone for their support, knowledge and help. It is much appreciated.

I hope to have everyone application come through as soon as tomorrow! :)

Many thanks again,
A+P
hi pooya , I need your help , some member told me your wife applied for her visa by a agancy in iran , could you please let me know about, I came back from turkey last night and we got email for passport request today , If my wife could get her visa by some agancy in iran so I dont need to go back again , thank you

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
arman604 said:
hi pooya , I need your help , some member told me your wife applied for her visa by a agancy in iran , could you please let me know about, I came back from turkey last night and we got email for passport request today , If my wife could get her visa by some agancy in iran so I dont need to go back again , thank you
Hi Arman,

I gotta ask my dad for their contact info. He looked it in for us. It took 100,000 toman. Super cheap. I'll see if I can find it for you.
There are a few ones out there... range anywhere from 100,000-300,000 toman. It seemed safe to me.

One thing is that I hear that when you get your passport back, they give you all the application forms back, but in my case, the agency told me that
they didn't receive anything.

Congrats and best of luck.

How random that you asked me... I just checked the site out of habit. lol

Cheers,
Pooya

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
Pooya_NP said:
Hi Arman,

I gotta ask my dad for their contact info. He looked it in for us. It took 100,000 toman. Super cheap. I'll see if I can find it for you.
There are a few ones out there... range anywhere from 100,000-300,000 toman. It seemed safe to me.

One thing is that I hear that when you get your passport back, they give you all the application forms back, but in my case, the agency told me that

Cheers,
Pooya
thank you pooya jan, is that agancy in Tehran? If you can have thir info will be wonderful I know some time they don't return all document,pooya jan thank you again for answer

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
lizhom786 said:
Hi Everyone,
Sorry dear members, I did not know how to make an independent post I am a new member. My husband however Iranian, but is in India studying and I am in Canada. I have filled his application in Oct 2 2013, They started processing my application in Ankara on Feb 28 2014 , but due to some documents and police clearance and re-medical assessment our application got delayed. They asked us for Reassessment of Medical on Sep11 and we provided that on Oct. We got Decision made on our application Nov 2, 2014. Since then we have not received anything. I email them twice since then. It is almost a month and half now! It is an outland sponsorship? Is it normal to way a month and half after Decision Made?

Any one who is in the same boat? They ask my husband to send the medical reassessment to the Indian Medical Center not to Anakara. We have not been asked for an interview as well! They got the medical assessment and have made a decision, but we do not know what decision. Anyone who got Decision Made Nov 2 got PPR Yet? Please share! I am getting crazy! I started to take sleeping tablets now! It is killing me! My Husband is far away!

Application File Oct 2, 2014
Application Processing Started Feb 28
Medical Recieved
Decision Made Nov 2, 2014
PPR Waiting for God's Perfect Time
Visa Issued Waing for God's Perfect time
Landed Waiting for God's perfect Time

Please someone Help! :-[ :( ???
hi, I had exactly same situation ,did you paid RPRF ?if you paid that probably you have no interview , And you will get ppr very very soon,they start processing my application 20 feb 2013 and I got ppr yesterday,dont be worry

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
Hello everyone'
I haven't pay landing fee yet and I am wondering if I should pay it now or wait till they ask. I just don't want to be delayed for another 2-3 month for it. Looks like July applicants will end up to be processed after new year :'(
hi.I haven't pay landing fee yet too.I apply in July.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
mohajerat123 said:
hi.I haven't pay landing fee yet too.I apply in July.
Hi Mohajerat' I am thinking to pay it next week and get rid of it, I just don't want to see that they ask for it and then put my case away for few month. Only God knows how these ppl taking care of the files :)

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
Hi Mohajerat' I am thinking to pay it next week and get rid of it, I just don't want to see that they ask for it and then put my case away for few month. Only God knows how these ppl taking care of the files :)
Hi.I don't know. but I think we can't pay it.till they ask for it. we haven't right that add any document to our case and we should wait till they ask for us.if you pay please tell me.thank you so much

lizhom786

Dec 11, 2014
:p :p :D :D Thanks A Lot Arman604 For Replying back! I Got My PPR yesterday night! They ask the passport to be send to New Delhi. My Husband's passport is expiring in 6 months and 5 days! If manages to send his passport in 2 or 3 days can they still gave him a visa or he has to extend his passport?

It is Saturday in India and Saturday night here in Canada. I tried to contact the support centre in India, but it is not working until Monday! Here I copied what they ask. Unfortunately, the links they provide is not helping me. My Husband is living in Mysore a city far from Delhi. He wants to send his passport to the Indian Visa Office in New Delhi, but I do not know how much is the fee. Can he send it through a courier or not? The link they provide is confusing about the fees and courier choice by delivery to them not by person. and If I have to make a certified cheque for how much it should be. Does he have to fill any additional forms or just send his passport with the photos? If he buy tickets to get to New Delhi does anyone know how long to submit his passport and how long does it take for them to give it back to him. Does he have to Extend his passport if he get there on Monday or Tuesday where his passport at that time will be expiring in 6 months and 2 days? Please help!

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission:
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see:

lizhom786

Dec 11, 2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Another member here Arman has the same issue. He posted here a few days ago. Just take a look at the previous pages. You can send an enquiry to the Visa Office or ASAP contact your MP. You can explain your situation to your MP and he/she can contact the visa office on your behalf.
hanks A Lot for Replying! I Got My PPR Yesterday in the email.

I am so Happy! I wish everyone get their PPRs Soon! It was such a Long! Wait! Thanks Again! But, My husband's Visa is expiring in 6 months and 5 days now. If he gets to New Delhi in a day or two Do they still accept the Passport for Visa? If yes how long it take for them and How Long he has to wait to get it back! Can he send it by Courier? if So how much to pay? They are closed for two days I can contact to ask my questions? The links the provided in the email to go and check does not answer these questions? Any One knows! Please Help!

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
lizhom786 said:

I am so Happy! I wish everyone get their PPRs Soon! It was such a Long! Wait! Thanks Again! But, My husband's Visa is expiring in 6 months and 5 days now. If he gets to New Delhi in a day or two Do they still accept the Passport for Visa? If yes how long it take for them and How Long he has to wait to get it back! Can he send it by Courier? if So how much to pay? They are closed for two days I can contact to ask my questions? The links the provided in the email to go and check does not answer these questions? Any One knows! Please Help!
I hava no Idea you need to ask them , but usually for visa travel with possport you need to have 6 month in your passport , but is better you ask them, good luck

lizhom786

Dec 11, 2014
Thanks Arman604! I hope someone reply it! New Delhi office is closed for the weekend. I can not asked them. I appreciate if someone answer it!

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Congrats!! Very happy for you. For your questions, maybe you can ask the New Delhi thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2014-applicants-t180473.13110.html - people there must be more familiar with that visa office's practices. Good luck and all the best!!

lizhom786 said:

arman604

Dec 1, 2014
Pooya_NP said:
Hi Arman,

Cheers,
Pooya
hi Pooya , did you ask your father about the agancy ? And how long took the agancy to return your wife's pasdport ?
Thank you again

lizhom786

Dec 11, 2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Congrats!! Very happy for you. For your questions, maybe you can ask the New Delhi thread http:a.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2014-applicants-t180473.13110.html - people there must be more familiar with that visa office's practices. Good luck and all the best!!
Thank You so much for the answer! I really Appreciate it! I wish you best of luck with every thing!
it is great that we have this site! I wish I knew before about it!