+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

mohrez

Nov 30, 2014
Another Question,
My wife case is in Ankara, but now she is in Dubai. I wonder if they ask for the passport, is it possible for her to contact Canadian Consulate or VAC in Dubai or she has to contact VAC in Istanbul/Ankara?
I am sorry to ask this much question, we have been waiting for long time and since it goes to "inprocess" now, many questions raised!
Thanks

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
mohrez said:
Another Question,
My wife case is in Ankara, but now she is in Dubai. I wonder if they ask for the passport, is it possible for her to contact Canadian Consulate or VAC in Dubai or she has to contact VAC in Istanbul/Ankara?
I am sorry to ask this much question, we have been waiting for long time and since it goes to "inprocess" now, many questions raised!
Thanks
Don't be sorry bud it is all good, Regarding the first question if I am not mistaken "Inprocess" Status is always a good news and 99% means everything is in order and interview will be waived, again that is what I see in most cases on spreadsheet. About your next question I am not really sure Mrs Kor or other senior members may know better. wish you all the best my friend.

mohrez

Nov 30, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
Don't be sorry bud it is all good, Regarding the first question if I am not mistaken "Inprocess" Status is always a good news and 99% means everything is in order and interview will be waived, again that is what I see in most cases on spreadsheet. About your next question I am not really sure Mrs Kor or other senior members may know better. wish you all the best my friend.
Thnx Peimane Aziz, I contacted Mrs.Kor by personal message, I hope she will answer. :)
Cheers

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
I checked the other forum (the Persian one) and it seems that one person from July (maryab) got an email from Ankara embassy asking for additional documents... It seems that they have started working on July application ::)

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
That's great! And one person (mfz) from April got PPR yesterday, I am happy to see they are processing April files too. I hope we will be the next at this April clean-up :) Keep it coming Ankara!!

Allan_fgh said:
I checked the other forum (the Persian one) and it seems that one person from July (maryab) got an email from Ankara embassy asking for additional documents... It seems that they have started working on July application ::)

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
Thanks god they started July, by the way Allan which website is Persian spreadsheet? and Mrs.Kor I hope you get good news very soon too after all you are a Hero member here and we don't wane you get one more star lol

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
I hope so too!! This is the Persian website http://www.applyabroad.org/ - I wish I could read/write in Farsi so i could be a hero member there too! LOL

Peyman.ch said:
Thanks god they started July, by the way Allan which website is Persian spreadsheet? and Mrs.Kor I hope you get good news very soon too after all you are a Hero member here and we don't wane you get one more star lol

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Peyman.ch said:
http://www.applyabroad.org/forum/showthread.php?17435-مهاجرت-به-کانادا-از-روش-خویشاوندی/page534

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
Any updates guys? Peyman-ch ? Nothing happened this week :(
Hi Allan' still nothing here, no updates in CIC site either.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
Any updates guys? Peyman-ch ? Nothing happened this week :(
mfz got his PPR(Gratz) so i think they are still working on previous months,you could also imagine that many people dont even know about this site so that they can include their name in spreadsheet means many people could be in waiting list from may+ and getting processed. I am quessing we will end up to be processed after new years which i hope not.

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
Dears,
does anybody have experience of applying for parent sponsorship and before getting approval also apply for spouse sponsorship. do you know if it makes a delay in the second approval (spouse ) or not

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
bk12 said:
Dears,
does anybody have experience of applying for parent sponsorship and before getting approval also apply for spouse sponsorship. do you know if it makes a delay in the second approval (spouse ) or not
Hi bk12' the only logical issue could be that you have been sponsoring many ppl at the same time but in reality these are 2 separate files and most likely will be processed in different time frame by separate officers but if you have got your initial approval as a sponsor means they have already accepted you as a sponsor for your husband and if there is a delay in your case I could only guess that they have asked you for additional documents. I wonder if that is the case? in any case I think they are just working on older cases like yours and hope you get your PPR very soon.

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Peyman.ch said:
mfz got his PPR(Gratz) so i think they are still working on previous months,you could also imagine that many people dont even know about this site so that they can include their name in spreadsheet means many people could be in waiting list from may+ and getting processed. I am quessing we will end up to be processed after new years which i hope not.
I checked the other forum and a July applicant (rsha58) posted there that she was asked for renewal of her police certificate. So it means that they are working on July applicant. ::) ::)

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
I checked the other forum and a July applicant (rsha58) posted there that she was asked for renewal of her police certificate. So it means that they are working on July applicant. ::) ::)
That is a good news Allan. thanks, by the way do you have any idea how long these so called "soe pishine" from Iranian police is valid ? I don't remember seeing any expiry date on it.