+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Did they give you a tracking number?

ninakap30 said:
i hope they will put and the CORP:)) i am worried again like they dont know their work :panyway we will see...next week we wıll take the passport

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
That's good, at least you will know where your passport is :)
Hmmm does the embassy give the COPR with the passport??? I thought they just print the "immigrant visa" and when you land to Canada, the immigration officer at the airport gives you the COPR. They usually staple it to your passport.
Maybe someone who went through this can advise..

ninakap30 said:
yes they gave:)

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Mrs.KOR said:
That's good, at least you will know where your passport is :)
Hmmm does the embassy give the COPR with the passport??? I thought they just print the "immigrant visa" and when you land to Canada, the immigration officer at the airport gives you the COPR. They usually staple it to your passport.
Maybe someone who went through this can advise..
ohh really i dont know....yes i have just checked it says your passport has been forwarded in Ankara...i thought the CoRP comes now with the passport....is it possible that the immigration officer refuses someone to enter the country?if he has visa?

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
I have never heard of such a case so far. Here is a helpful thread to read: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-t252661.0.html
So I guess the embassy does give landing papers with your passport

ninakap30 said:
ohh really i dont know....yes i have just checked it says your passport has been forwarded in Ankara...i thought the CoRP comes now with the passport....is it possible that the immigration officer refuses someone to enter the country?if he has visa?

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
em.ma said:
Hello Everyone
I haven't been very active on this site but I have been following all the posts regularly just wanted to update my spreadsheet we received an email yesterday for an interview at the end of November so it sounds like the long road is finally coming to an end, good luck to everyone :) will post if any new info becomes available
----
Hi Dear,
how was your interview?

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
ninakap30 said:
PPR came todayyyyy :)))
--

Hi Nina,
Did you receive your PPR email from this email address "ANKRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca". do they send it to sponsor or applicant?

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
bk12 said:
--

Hi Nina,
Did you receive your PPR email from this email address "ANKRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca". do they send it to sponsor or applicant?
hii:)yes this is from where i received the mail...they sent it to me but i was representative for my husband so maybe for this...look both and your e maıl and your partners dear tobe sure.ı was lookıng my husbands too

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
I think the interview went well the VO officer was very professional and asked all the standard questions. It took about an hour for everything. Not sure yet of the outcome but next day we received a request for updated Police certificate and yesterday we went in to IN PROCESS so im hoping this all adds up to a positive outcome, Good luck to everyone on here :)

Thank you again for your help MrsKORR we send out our package the next day :)

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
You're most welcome! I hope you get the good news sooner than you think! ;)

em.ma said:
I think the interview went well the VO officer was very professional and asked all the standard questions. It took about an hour for everything. Not sure yet of the outcome but next day we received a request for updated Police certificate and yesterday we went in to IN PROCESS so im hoping this all adds up to a positive outcome, Good luck to everyone on here :)

Thank you again for your help MrsKORR we send out our package the next day :)

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Hi guys, I see on spreadsheet that some ppl got interviewed on the phone just wondering if this is the same as being interviewed in person? I have another question too regarding my wife passport got expired and she will get a new one tomorrow, should I inform Ankara about it?

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
There was this note in the email Ankara sent us asking for the updated police certificate:

"Please note: It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide our office is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us immediately if there are any changes to the information or documents you have submitted. If there is a change in your legal status or that of any family member (marriage, birth, death, divorce, etc.) you must notify us. "

Copy of the passport is one of the documents submitted, so this could be interpreted as you should inform them. Since the new passport will have a new serial number. But I suggest you call the CIC call center to confirm this. It's better to be 100% sure.

Peyman.ch said:
Hi guys, I see on spreadsheet that some ppl got interviewed on the phone just wondering if this is the same as being interviewed in person? I have another question too regarding my wife passport got expired and she will get a new one tomorrow, should I inform Ankara about it?

mohrez

Nov 30, 2014
Hi,
I am sponsoring my wife. We were requested on november first for additional documents, including updated police certificate, and we submitted the docs.
As I see in CIC website, its mentioned that her case goes to UNDER PROCESS since November 27th.I would like to know how long it takes to have any feedback after this stage, and what will happen then?
Would anyone please advise.
Thank you so much.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
mohrez said:
Hi,
I am sponsoring my wife. We were requested on november first for additional documents, including updated police certificate, and we submitted the docs.
As I see in CIC website, its mentioned that her case goes to UNDER PROCESS since November 27th.I would like to know how long it takes to have any feedback after this stage, and what will happen then?
Would anyone please advise.
Thank you so much.
Hi Mohrez' If you submitted the additional documents first of November and your status got changed on 27/Nov means they have received the information they needed and based on info in spreadsheet looks like they will contact you very soon for passport request. I could be wrong but you can check the spreadsheet and take a guess.

mohrez

Nov 30, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
Hi Mohrez' If you submitted the additional documents first of November and your status got changed on 27/Nov means they have received the information they needed and based on info in spreadsheet looks like they will contact you very soon for passport request. I could be wrong but you can check the spreadsheet and take a guess.
Thank you Peyman jan,
Does it mean there won't be any interview or request for additional docs anymore and she will get the visa?