+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Peyman.ch said:
Grats Nina looks like you will be asked for PPR soon. This damn waiting is a nightmare, hope you hear from them soon. It could be nice if you update the spreadsheet which I have no idea how you do it. :)
thanks :)but i am not sure interview will be waved...anyway at least we learnt they have started processing the file,hopefully in a couple of months we will have news :)i have updated today the new data,i think they just didnt upload it yet...

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Congrad Nina! Why waiting for couple of months??? I checked the Excel Spreadsheet and some of application received their PPR the same day! (Yasi and Monday). So yours gonna be soon :D

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
To Payman.ch:

I checked the Excel sheet and seems that your case is exactly 10 days ahead of us! ;D So finger crossed you hear something quite soon, and we hear it 10 days after yours!

Please keep us updated here! ;)

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Allan_fgh said:
Congrad Nina! Why waiting for couple of months??? I checked the Excel Spreadsheet and some of application received their PPR the same day! (Yasi and Monday). So yours gonna be soon :D
thanka a lot :)))ı dont know ıf ı have to be sure ıf ıntervıew wıll be waıved but at least we are ın a good road....as ı saw they started processıng the applıcatıon on 11 November so ıts too early ı thınk...ı dont know ıf the excel ıs rıght maybe ıts not updated regularly....

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Allan_fgh said:
To Payman.ch:

I checked the Excel sheet and seems that your case is exactly 10 days ahead of us! ;D So finger crossed you hear something quite soon, and we hear it 10 days after yours!

exactly....ı thınk ankara works thıs perıod accordıng to the sponsor approval dates thats what ı can see form the excel...so ı thınk soon we wıll have many ın process :D

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
To Payman.ch:

Hope so Allan, maybe because of Christmas and new year they process the files a bit faster but then the new years holidays will slow down the process too.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Peyman.ch said:
Hope so Allan, maybe because of Christmas and new year they process the files a bit faster but then the new years holidays will slow down the process too.
dear ın the second lıne of excel ıt says:add or edıt your ınfo clıck here.clıck on the lınk thats how u can update your status :))

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
ninakap30 said:
dear ın the second lıne of excel ıt says:add or edıt your ınfo clıck here.clıck on the lınk thats how u can update your status :))
wow thanks Nina got it. I better take off my glasses 8)

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Peyman.ch said:
wow thanks Nina got it. I better take off my glasses 8)
:)))hade lets waıt good news:)))ınsallah :D

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Peyman.ch said:
Keep fingers Crossed. If we reach Christmas everything would be down for 2,3 weeks! :-s

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Dear friends,

I changed the spreadsheet Address to www.getcanadavisa.ca

arnina84

Sep 8, 2014
SooMazi said:
Hi arnina84,
Yes it is a very good option to apply outland even though your wife is already in Canada. Previous forum members have also done this (both Iranian and Turkish) successfully. Have you just submitted your inland docs or have you already been waiting a while? Remember though if there is an interview requested your wife may have to travel to Ankara for it. But applying outland is a much faster option.
Thank you. So I got my spouse's whole application package back today. They say one of the application forms was outdated.

I want to contact them and say that I want our application sent to Ankara for processing.

What are the additional documents required in Ankara?

Cheers

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
arnina84 said:
Thank you. So I got my spouse's whole application package back today. They say one of the application forms was outdated.

I want to contact them and say that I want our application sent to Ankara for processing.

Cheers
I wonder if Ankara finds out that your wife is in Canada and asks you to apply from Canada again, Not sure but anyway you can go to immigration site and get the whole application package downloaded and printed from their site under sponsoring family member living outside Canada.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
How is possible as we can see in the spreadsheet someone to take ppr the same day that his /her status came in process? :)

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
arnina84 said:

Cheers
Hi, if you wish to change your application to apply outland you must re-do some of the forms, I think: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Just call the CIC centre if you have questions about this. They aren't always helpful so if you get a call agent that doesn't sound like they know what they are talking about just call back again in a few hours.

When you fill out these forms you will see a box where you put what visa office will be processing the application (after you are approved to sponsor).

You will then send your package to a different address (the address for processing outland). http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

Processing outland for Ankara is a lot faster than inland. Remember the 14 month average you see on the CIC website is how long it took to process 80% of all files - the spreadsheet of forum users gives more realistic. As long as your file is straight-forward and complete and you don't have major red-flags (and therefore interview waived) you can assume a wait time shorter than 14 months. I think the real average time can be half of what is posted (so for Ankara it's more realistic to assume 7-9 months) as long as you have a standard case.

Peyman.ch said:
I wonder if Ankara finds out that your wife is in Canada and asks you to apply from Canada again, Not sure but anyway you can go to immigration site and get the whole application package downloaded and printed from their site under sponsoring family member living outside Canada.
We have had other forum users who successfully applied outland while their spouse was living in Canada - both Turkish and Iranian nationals.