+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
ninakap30 said:
dear ın the second lıne of excel ıt says:add or edıt your ınfo clıck here.clıck on the lınk thats how u can update your status :))
My wife needs to renew her passport since only 3 month left to be expired and they asking for spouse permission( ejazeye hamsar) .
I wonder how on the earth I can provide such a permission since Iranian embassy is closed here in Canada. Any idea guys?

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Peyman.ch said:
My wife needs to renew her passport since only 3 month left to be expired and they asking for spouse permission( ejazeye hamsar) .
I wonder how on the earth I can provide such a permission since Iranian embassy is closed here in Canada. Any idea guys?
Peyman, I remember hearing before that Oman would look after Iranian interests in Canada. Unfortunately Oman doesn't have an embassy in Canada, so Oman is represented in Canada by the Embassy in Washington, D.C.

Or you could try and contact the Iranian Interests section of the Pakistani Embassy in the US - as they look after Iranians in America - they might be able to help.

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Peyman.ch said:

Call the Iranian Interests section of the Pakistani Embassy in the US. They are really helpful and will let you know what to do. You have to do it ASAP, because usually with Canadian visa, you need to have six months left on your passport to get any type of visa!

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Allan_fgh said:
Call the Iranian Interests section of the Pakistani Embassy in the US. They are really helpful and will let you know what to do. You have to do it ASAP, because usually with Canadian visa, you need to have six months left on your passport to get any type of visa!
Thanks both of you guys(Allan and SooMazi). I called Pakistan embassy and spoke to an Iranian lady and she told I can apply through them and will take 2-3 weeks. I think the time my wife receives this document will be one month past, Just hopping that the timing will be ok if Ankara asks for a PPR.

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
Hello everyone, quick question, My sister applied for her husband in July. They send a letter from Ankara the want travel history form. It's written you can find it in our website. What is their website?? cic.gc.ca or something else? anyone know what is travel history form?
Thanks

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
sheyda said:
Hello everyone, quick question, My sister applied for her husband in July. They send a letter from Ankara the want travel history form. It's written you can find it in our website. What is their website?? cic.gc.ca or something else? anyone know what is travel history form?
Thanks
Hi Sheyda,

I am not completely sure but I think they want a normal travel history form, you can see it in P12 of the form IMM 3911 E.

When in July did your sister applied for her husband? Is the case "in process" situation now? Please keep us updated

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Guys,is it possible for a visa office to decide in 4days if the relationship is genuine or do you think they need more time?yes sheyda this is the site...

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
ninakap30 said:
Guys,is it possible for a visa office to decide in 4days if the relationship is genuine or do you think they need more time?yes sheyda this is the site...
Nina I think their decision is based on how strong and solid are your prove of being married to someone like pictures or travels that you have made and etc but then god knows what else. Hade hopefully you will get your approval very soon. From look of it I think they don't like month of July since no one in list has updated his or her case :)

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Peyman.ch said:
Nina I think their decision is based on how strong and solid are your prove of being married to someone like pictures or travels that you have made and etc but then god knows what else. Hade hopefully you will get your approval very soon. From look of it I think they don't like month of July since no one in list has updated his or her case :)
ohhh really I don't know...i am quite worried,they started the process on 11of November and they updated ecas on 14...i am too stressed such as we have red flags,that's why i am afraid that in process possible means they have just opened the file....:(

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
ninakap30 said:
ohhh really I don't know...i am quite worried,they started the process on 11of November and they updated ecas on 14...i am too stressed such as we have red flags,that's why i am afraid that in process possible means they have just opened the file....:(
I was just checking the spreadsheet and for most of people who got PPR status it took almost 10 days like pooya so probably you will get PPR next week or so no worries.

Allan_fgh

Dec 7, 2012
Peyman.ch said:
Sheyda mentioned above that her sister has applied in July and got a letter for additional document. I think (and I hope!) that they have started July cases

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
Tnx for reply. I should ask her about the exact day. I know her file transfered to Ankara on Sep. I don't know about "in process" title yet. i will ask and let you know.

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
ninakap30 said:
----
Hi Nina,

in my case they asked to provide proof of ongoing communication since our wedding in Sep 15th. our documents (including new photos, travel ticket, Viber texts , FB texts,...) was delivered to Visa office in Oct 2nd and still we are waiting for they action. means after 50days there is no PPR email. I hope you receive PPR email soon

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
bk12 said:
----
Hi Nina,

in my case they asked to provide proof of ongoing communication since our wedding in Sep 15th. our documents (including new photos, travel ticket, Viber texts , FB texts,...) was delivered to Visa office in Oct 2nd and still we are waiting for they action. means after 50days there is no PPR email. I hope you receive PPR email soon
i see.be patient too its a long way...are you in process in ecas?

bk12

Apr 6, 2014
ninakap30 said:
i see.be patient too its a long way...are you in process in ecas?
--
Hi Nina,
you are right this is a long way, more that 8months passed :). our status has not been changed to in process yet