+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

pix530

Dec 3, 2015
to what I've read so far there is literally no family sponsor PR applicaiton closed by ANKARA VIASA office since 2019! what are they really doing??
- If they so slow can I change it to different visa office instead?

Sorry, I am Canadian Citizen and we temporary live in Turkey with my fiancé (she is Russian). So I need to come back home to Canada, so applied for her sponsorship. I believe cause we are in Turkey, Ankara will be our visa office?

If anyone can suggest medical near Alanya too? I expect it will come soon.

Iman-ir

Aug 11, 2021
Dear friends if you received your passport, would you please share your passport pickup timeline? Also please let us know if you received your COPR with your passport. Thanks a lot

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Dear friends if you received your passport, would you please share your passport pickup timeline? Also please let us know if you received your COPR with your passport. Thanks a lot
Hello @Iman-ir, a little bit different question, if I may ask. Did you get GSMS notes after receiving the pre-arrival letter? Do you know when your security and criminality checks were initiated and completed? I got my pre-arrival on November 11 and my MP today informed me that the criminality and security checks have not been initiated yet as of today. I just wonder how was your case if you do not mind sharing.

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Someone sent their passport on 12th November and got it back today however I sent it 8th November and nothing since then.

Iman-ir

Aug 11, 2021
Hello @Iman-ir, a little bit different question, if I may ask. Did you get GSMS notes after receiving the pre-arrival letter? Do you know when your security and criminality checks were initiated and completed? I got my pre-arrival on November 11 and my MP today informed me that the criminality and security checks have not been initiated yet as of today. I just wonder how was your case if you do not mind sharing.
Hi. I received GCMS note before not after pre arrival. What your MP said is wrong. They start criminality check after biometrics and sponsor approval. Also they do information sharing with US UK and other parties. Your criminality check should be finished couple of month ago. After eligibility check which pre arrival letter shows it is finished they will start security check. If principal applicant traveled to certain countries security check might go to enhanced screening stage which might take up to two years. Otherwise it just take less than a month. But don't worry you should receive PPR in early December.

Reactions: User_01

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hi. I received GCMS note before not after pre arrival. What your MP said is wrong. They start criminality check after biometrics and sponsor approval. Also they do information sharing with US UK and other parties. Your criminality check should be finished couple of month ago. After eligibility check which pre arrival letter shows it is finished they will start security check. If principal applicant traveled to certain countries security check might go to enhanced screening stage which might take up to two years. Otherwise it just take less than a month. But don't worry you should receive PPR in early December.
Thank you so much for your detailed response. In fact, I just received the GSMS notes and it shows Eligibility: Passed, Security: Not Started Criminality: Not Started. I have biometrics matched from the previous TRV (rejected), medical passed, and Info Sharing complete in April. So, I do not know why they have not started these two checks yet. Yeah, hopefully these checks will be finalized soon, PPR will come in early December.

Iman-ir

Aug 11, 2021
Thank you so much for your detailed response. In fact, I just received the GSMS notes and it shows Eligibility: Passed, Security: Not Started Criminality: Not Started. I have biometrics matched from the previous TRV (rejected), medical passed, and Info Sharing complete in April. So, I do not know why they have not started these two checks yet. Yeah, hopefully these checks will be finalized soon, PPR will come in early December.
No problem. I think it does not show anything. You will receive PPR soon. Dominic420 situation was the same as yours. Criminality and security not started for him. You may ask him if he received his ppr.

Reactions: User_01

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Hi,
I hope your mother got the visa and you were able to reunite with her
Can please tell me if your mother got it because my wife also received Biometric Validity Letter from Ankara Visa Office and no update after that
Thank you!
She got the visa yes. it took her like 4 weeks from that letter to get it :)

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Guys I sent my passport 8th November and still under processing until 10th November. My medical will be expired 15th December. Do you think that the reason I am still waiting my visa also do you think they will extend or want me to redo medical ?

Iman-ir

Aug 11, 2021
Guys I sent my passport 8th November and still under processing until 10th November. My medical will be expired 15th December. Do you think that the reason I am still waiting my visa also do you think they will extend or want me to redo medical ?
You may check ircc online account. If you see counterfoil number there it means you are fine. Also they mention visa expiration date.