+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

RMGC

Nov 12, 2020
Dear Team,

this will be my first post... my wife received a pre-arrival letter -
Hope, i can recall everything but let me know if you have a question
My wife is in Turkey and we applied around 03/2020 for our spouse Sponsership - I am European citizen and have permanent resident in Canada

Beginning of November 2020/ - Sponsor approval
11/2020 medical request and week after biometric request
03/2021 - 2nd medical request (the hospital requested to do a 2nd medical - my wife had NO condition) - the second appoinment was moved to 03/2021 not sure why there asked ...I believe just money grab
08/30/2021 a letter from the VO to my wife about the procedural fairness letter. with bunch of question... We replied with pictures, videos, writing emails etc.
10/03/2021 we got a pre-arrival letter...

Anybody know what is next...

it is a long process the only way is to wait and be patient... there are slow and backed up.. i emailed them many times about the status and update but no answers... I also want to add that during all this process an immigration layer guided us...

startup2019

Mar 3, 2020
Hello everyone,
My pr application was DM on February 2021 and since then it has been laying in Ankara VO and no updates yet!!!!
Does anyone know how I can contact the VO and ask about why they are not requesting my passport???

hellothere121

Oct 15, 2021
Hello everyone, im facing a problem.My pr process is completed and i sent my passport to Ankara via vfs.
But my passport has been at the embassy for almost 2 months.They were responding my first emails but they didnt reply to my last email.
Is there anything i can do? thanks

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hello everyone, im facing a problem.My pr process is completed and i sent my passport to Ankara via vfs.
But my passport has been at the embassy for almost 2 months.They were responding my first emails but they didnt reply to my last email.
You could send an email to ankraimmigration@international.gc.ca and in the subject write something like Urgent: Passport needed back and explain that you need your passport. If possible, could you share your timeline, please? How long did it take for you to get PPR since the application was received?

Sohrab Eb

Aug 23, 2021
to what I've read so far there is literally no family sponsor PR applicaiton closed by ANKARA VIASA office since 2019! what are they really doing??

Mo.

Oct 21, 2021
What was their reply on the initial communications?

Reactions: hellothere121