+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

hellothere121

Oct 15, 2021
What was their reply on the initial communications?
They said that during your process, we are working at low capacity due to the corona, it may take longer than expected. But I did not expect it to be this long. I just hope that there is no problem at the moment.

Mo.

Oct 21, 2021
They said that during your process, we are working at low capacity due to the corona, it may take longer than expected. But I did not expect it to be this long. I just hope that there is no problem at the moment.
Thats crazy, when you sent the passport did you send it to VFS? if so, did you try to follow up with them?

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hello dear applicants, has anybody received PPR, Decision Made, or Prearrival Services Letter this month from the Ankara VO? If so, could you please post your timeline? Thanks ahead.

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
@dominic420 Are there any updates from your side? In my CIC account, it says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." I do not know whether it is just a placeholder or indeed shows that the eligibility check is in progress. How does it show in your account?

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
@dominic420 Are there any updates from your side? In my CIC account, it says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." I do not know whether it is just a placeholder or indeed shows that the eligibility check is in progress. How does it show in your account?
It says the same, but from what I noticed many ppl posted their gckey profile didn't even receive updates after a DM on ECAS. So most likely gckey is not completely up to date.

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hello dear members, today I received a pre-arrival services letter, almost exactly one year after the application was received by IRCC. Hope the background check will be completed soon and PPR will come. Cordially wish you get progress in your application as well.

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi all, my mother applied for a TRV last May. She received a Letter of correspondence (BVL/Biometric Validity letter) on 09/17 and no update since then. is that a good sign that she is approved since she did not get a refusal with the BVL? how long does it take to get the PPR after the BVL letter? Ankara Visa Office. Thanks.
Hi,
I hope your mother got the visa and you were able to reunite with her
Can please tell me if your mother got it because my wife also received Biometric Validity Letter from Ankara Visa Office and no update after that
Thank you!

Iman-ir

Aug 11, 2021
Hi dear friends. My spouse recently received her passport request. She sent her passport through travel agency. Does anyone know based on your recent experience how long passport pick up may take? Thanks a lot

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hello @Iman-ir, congratulations, glad your spouse received her passport request. From what I know, it takes two or three weeks, but most likely two weeks to get the passport back, at least I know two people that received their passports back recently within two weeks from the Ankara VO.
Could you share your timeline, please? When did your spouse receive the letter of the pre-arrival service?

Iman-ir

Aug 11, 2021
Hello @Iman-ir, congratulations, glad your spouse received her passport request. From what I know, it takes two or three weeks, but most likely two weeks to get the passport back, at least I know two people that received their passports back recently within two weeks from the Ankara VO.
Could you share your timeline, please? When did your spouse receive the letter of the pre-arrival service?
Thanks for information. We placed our application in September 2020. Ankara visa office received our application in April. We received pre arrival letter in October and decision made and passport request in early November. It takes 16 days form receiving pre arrival letter to passport request.

Last edited:
Reactions: User_01

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello everyone, im facing a problem.My pr process is completed and i sent my passport to Ankara via vfs.
But my passport has been at the embassy for almost 2 months.They were responding my first emails but they didnt reply to my last email.
Is there anything i can do? thanks
Hi. I sent my passport on 8th Nov. and still waiting but your timeline is kinda weird.