+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

hooman94

Nov 18, 2020
Guys, is it possible to land without sposnsor if the sponsor is not present in Canada when we land?
I mean whether is it mandatory for the principal applicant to land with the sponsor or the spoonsor must be in canada before the principal applicant landing?

Becuase I heard that if the principal applicant lands without the sponsor and the sponsor is not in canada when he/she lands, the officer can avoid the principal applicant to enter Canada and makes some promblems.

I would be grateful if you could guide me on this issue if you had a same experience or you have information about it.

Lara58

Dec 14, 2021
Hi everyone, i am new here .
I am currently sponsoring my husband
So there is my timeline, what are you thinking ?
16 October 2020 they receives my application
31 march 2021 biometric request
1 april 2021 biometric done
1 april 2021 Quebec selection form came out and send to Ankara
15 November 2021 medical request
18 November 2021 medical pass

We are still waiting, i already contact the MP but nothing.

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hello dear friends, the courier delivered my passport to Ankara on December 10; however, it has not been processed yet. If you received your passport, could you share your timeline, please? How long does it take for them to stamp a visa after it is received by the Visa Office?

Iman-ir

Aug 11, 2021
Hello dear friends, the courier delivered my passport to Ankara on December 10; however, it has not been processed yet. If you received your passport, could you share your timeline, please? How long does it take for them to stamp a visa after it is received by the Visa Office?
Hi. As soon as processing your passport in embassy they will issue counterfoil number and you can see it in your online account. We sent passport through travel agency in Iran and it takes 13 days for us
in total. Hope you receive yours soon.

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hi. As soon as processing your passport in embassy they will issue counterfoil number and you can see it in your online account. We sent passport through travel agency in Iran and it takes 13 days for us
in total. Hope you receive yours soon.
Thank you very much for the information. The problem is that my passport is with them since December 10, and even in my IRCC account, the application status shows "Submitted"; it is not "Approved" yet and there is no counterfoil number. I hope they will stamp the passport and send it along with the CoPR this week.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Thank you very much for the information. The problem is that my passport is with them since December 10, and even in my IRCC account, the application status shows "Submitted"; it is not "Approved" yet and there is no counterfoil number. I hope they will stamp the passport and send it along with the CoPR this week.
That’s okay. You might receive your passport back in January.

ali_manu

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Hi all;

My parents' TRV has been finalized and they need to send their passports to the Istanbul VAC. Along with the required form, it is asked to provide the VAC consent form. Does anyone have an idea what this could be and is there a link to it to share?
Appreciate your help
Cheers

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Any news for your pp?

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hi all;

My parents' TRV has been finalized and they need to send their passports to the Istanbul VAC. Along with the required form, it is asked to provide the VAC consent form. Does anyone have an idea what this could be and is there a link to it to share?
Appreciate your help
Cheers
If you google it you can find it. I found it from there.

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello @scarfacegf, I received my stamped passport back along with CoPR at the end of December. What about your passport? Did the Visa Office extend your medicals' validity date?
Good for you.They requested new medical from me and I did on 23th December. Still waiting my visa my passport in the Ankara since 10th November.