+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT VISA STAMP PROCESS AND MEDICAL

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello guys.

I received ppr and sent my passport on 8th November and still under processing until on 10th November at Ankara Vo. My medical will be expiring on 15th December. Do you guys think they will want me to done new medical or they will extend? Because I have seen some people they sent their passport after me and already received back. That shouldn’t be long I am kind of worry please help me out.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys.

I received ppr and sent my passport on 8th November and still under processing until on 10th November at Ankara Vo. My medical will be expiring on 15th December. Do you guys think they will want me to done new medical or they will extend? Because I have seen some people they sent their passport after me and already received back. That shouldn’t be long I am kind of worry please help me out.
You might read your letter again carefully. Our PPR letter had a simple sentence in first para that said "Your visas will be valid until [date]."

Not sure they do this in every case. At any rate, I'm quite sure they're aware of the date of validity of your medical - it's possible the delay is caused by them requesting a medical extension (only a guess on my part though).

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
You might read your letter again carefully. Our PPR letter had a simple sentence in first para that said "Your visas will be valid until [date]."

Not sure they do this in every case. At any rate, I'm quite sure they're aware of the date of validity of your medical - it's possible the delay is caused by them requesting a medical extension (only a guess on my part though).
I haven’t got visa that’s why ppr letter doesn’t mention any visa valid date but thank you for sharing your experience