+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Yeah you can always check IRCC twitter account for their updates. They mentioned servers were down yesterday and now you need to clear cache on your browser if you cant sign in

Paul1224

Nov 26, 2020
No, no updates. MP says our file looks good and no issues but there is no updates. VAC is actually open for 3 days now. Our Immigration consultant said it may be due to the fact that we applied for TRV which is approved too... but who knows what is going. We went with PR visa , now i wish we went with TRV if i had known it would be this painful.

I emailed Ankara , they don't even respond anymore. We are really out of options here
Hello dear Aliprn
Any update regarding your passport?
I am also in the same situation as yours.
Passport under procces since 21 sep 2020 in the embassy.

• Sad
Reactions: AliPrn

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello dear Aliprn
Any update regarding your passport?
I am also in the same situation as yours.
Passport under procces since 21 sep 2020 in the embassy.
Nope, I have emailed the embassy a few times, they reply with the message below ( we have got this reply a few times) and it also doesn't make sense to blame VAC , since the passport is already delivered to the embassy... I have emailed and called couple of different MPs. One of them said there is a good chance that it may be lost in the embassy's mailroom. Since the embassy was closed and there is a massive amount of mails. So we have our MP tracking it down to see what is going on. Nothing else i can think of. Which country did you send it from? I do not get how they can be so incompetent, but the reality is we are all bunch of numbers and they do not care how it affects our lives... Stay Strong

Greetings,

Please be advised that our visa application center (VAC) is not yet fully operational and only on certain days passports are delivered to our office. Once the visas are issued, the passports are returned back to clients via VAC. Pease rest assured that your passports will be returned back as soon as possible once the visas have been issued.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Immigration Section

(FB)

Paul1224

Nov 26, 2020
Nope, I have emailed the embassy a few times, they reply with the message below ( we have got this reply a few times) and it also doesn't make sense to blame VAC , since the passport is already delivered to the embassy... I have emailed and called couple of different MPs. One of them said there is a good chance that it may be lost in the embassy's mailroom. Since the embassy was closed and there is a massive amount of mails. So we have our MP tracking it down to see what is going on. Nothing else i can think of. Which country did you send it from? I do not get how they can be so incompetent, but the reality is we are all bunch of numbers and they do not care how it affects our lives... Stay Strong

Greetings,

Please be advised that our visa application center (VAC) is not yet fully operational and only on certain days passports are delivered to our office. Once the visas are issued, the passports are returned back to clients via VAC. Pease rest assured that your passports will be returned back as soon as possible once the visas have been issued.

Regards,
Immigration Section

(FB)
Thanks for your kind reply
If your Mp's words are right then their enquiry would likely help us.
I only sent one webform and got exactly the same reply.
Hope we could get our passports back before complete locked down or Christmas holidays.

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP

Greetings,

Regards,
Immigration Section

(FB)
This is very unusual. I sent mine in late October and received it back in 10 days. It's a straight forward procedure, they just need to attach the counterfoil and print the COPR. It's not like they have to assess something and whatnot. Have you received any updates in your GCkey account? when they attach the counterfoil you receive confirmation in your account before receiving the actual passport.

• Wow

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
This is very unusual. I sent mine in late October and received it back in 10 days. It's a straight forward procedure, they just need to attach the counterfoil and print the COPR. It's not like they have to assess something and whatnot. Have you received any updates in your GCkey account? when they attach the counterfoil you receive confirmation in your account before receiving the actual passport.
Yeah i constantly check my GCkey, no updates. We are almost certain the passport is gone missing somewhere in the embassy. It is as simple as you say, but they don't really care. My MP has requested an update as well as sent a letter to Ankara to see what is happening. They do not need to assess anything as it is approved. Just a simple visa issuance...

There is no excuse for this incompetence on their end, but nobody can hold them accountable... Days of our lives go by waiting. To us it is valuable times, but for them is just another file number that starts with F000....

Reactions: Paul1224

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Yeah i constantly check my GCkey, no updates. We are almost certain the passport is gone missing somewhere in the embassy. It is as simple as you say, but they don't really care. My MP has requested an update as well as sent a letter to Ankara to see what is happening. They do not need to assess anything as it is approved. Just a simple visa issuance...

There is no excuse for this incompetence on their end, but nobody can hold them accountable... Days of our lives go by waiting. To us it is valuable times, but for them is just another file number that starts with F000....
Well, hang in there buddy. It's only a matter of time before you get an answer. I'm sure everything will pan out just fine.

Paul1224

Nov 26, 2020
Update on my GCKEY
Under the column of CONTINUE AN APPLICATION YOU HAVEN'T SUBMITTED
They have requested for an IFHP application to be submitted
Does anyone know what is that for?
Or anyone took this message today?

Last edited:

Paul1224

Nov 26, 2020

Hello dear
Please check your GCKEY and see if you are also been requested for an IFHP application

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Update on my GCKEY
Under the column of CONTINUOU AN APPLICATION YOU HAVEN'T SUBMITTED
They have requested for an IFHP application to be submitted
Does anyone know what is that for?
Or anyone took this message today?
Please tell us what does it mean .

I sent my passport from tow weeks a go
And it’s under processing
Haw long usually take to get my passport

And
I want to know how long the processing time is

Paul1224

Nov 26, 2020
Please tell us what does it mean .

I sent my passport from tow weeks a go
And it’s under processing
Haw long usually take to get my passport

And
I want to know how long the processing time is
I don't know as well
My passport is been under process since 21 sep 2020
And today I got this update on my GCKEY and wants me to submit an IFHP APPLICATION