+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys ,I wonder if someone can tell me what is this means.

I received pre-arrival services on 3rd December, today, saying my spouse,me and my dependants can freely use government pre arrival services,

I don't understand what it is, and I am May2;2019 applicant.

What is it and what would the next step be?

Thank you
Good news. Next step is gonna be passport request as far as I know ))

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations! I haven’t got this letter yet but I guess it’s pre arrival letter, which means your application process is over and they approved it. Very good news ☺ Probably will get passport request soon.

Thank you so much!! I didnt recieve a COPR letter just the pre arrival letter so I am still not too sure if getting a pre arrival letter means our PR is approved? Its very exciting and hopeful to recieve some update♥

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hi guys ,I wonder if someone can tell me what is this means.

I received pre-arrival services on 3rd December, today, saying my spouse,me and my dependants can freely use government pre arrival services,

I don't understand what it is, and I am May2;2019 applicant.

What is it and what would the next step be?

Thank you
Congrats! I also recieved it same day and our applicant dates are close I am june 2019

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Update guys: Just checked ECAS and saw DM -- Oct 2019 applicant -- it was 'In Process' till yesterday, so must have been sometime today

Reactions: EhsRm

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Applicants from Iran here: could you share if you had any positive/negative experiences with any agency, to send your passports to Ankara for copr stamping?

P.S haven't got ppr yet, but since got dm, so planning ahead

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Applicants from Iran here: could you share if you had any positive/negative experiences with any agency, to send your passports to Ankara for copr stamping?

We sent it with Nilgam Safar, they are great. Most people got theirs back and we haven't, so no issue with Nilgam but Embassy is the slow one,

Reactions: UmairS

Yashar_Esk

Nov 25, 2020
Anyone still waiting for their passport to return from Ankara visa office with their PR visa ?
Hi there, we are still waiting. Our passports "received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/09/21 " and still no update. (AOR Aug 2019). Raised a webform couple of weeks ago and got the same generic response as others here.

Yashar_Esk

Nov 25, 2020

We used Nilgam Safar as well and no problems so far. Same as AliPrn, our passports were delivered relatively on time to the embassy and are still there.

Reactions: AliPrn

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
We used Nilgam Safar as well and no problems so far. Same as AliPrn, our passports were delivered relatively on time to the embassy and are still there.
Right
And you did receive confirmation from embassy/vfs that they have your passports? And they were delivered within time to them?

Yashar_Esk

Nov 25, 2020
Right
And you did receive confirmation from embassy/vfs that they have your passports? And they were delivered within time to them?
Yes, Nilgam provided the VFS tracking number once they handed it over, you can check the status on VFS's website.

For the time, I can say they did OK, since we tried right after first flights were allowed from Iran to Turkey.
After we gave them our passports all flights got canceled again. We had to wait for quite some time. After the flights were picked up again, they called and said they will send it out. The only problem was they didn't say when the flight will be (maybe its more my fault for not asking) but after about two weeks they gave us the tracking number. It think this two weeks could've been shorter, but given the circumstances I don't have any major complaints with them.

By the way sorry for rambling on, its been so hectic I'm having a hard time piecing all the events together.

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Yes, Nilgam provided the VFS tracking number once they handed it over, you can check the status on VFS's website.

For the time, I can say they did OK, since we tried right after first flights were allowed from Iran to Turkey.
After we gave them our passports all flights got canceled again. We had to wait for quite some time. After the flights were picked up again, they called and said they will send it out. The only problem was they didn't say when the flight will be (maybe its more my fault for not asking) but after about two weeks they gave us the tracking number. It think this two weeks could've been shorter, but given the circumstances I don't have any major complaints with them.

By the way sorry for rambling on, its been so hectic I'm having a hard time piecing all the events together.
Thanks for the detailed response, i just cant imagine how irresponsible can the embassy be, which has kept your passport for such a long period of time. Maybe ask your MP to find out whats the issue

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for the detailed response, i just cant imagine how irresponsible can the embassy be, which has kept your passport for such a long period of time. Maybe ask your MP to find out whats the issue
personally MPs can only do so much. My MP has been trying but hasn't made much of a difference. 3 months since we gave our passport to Nilgam, 2 months at the embassy and no updates... with many got theirs back weeks ago. SO random

• Sad