+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys! We got letter which says they addition documents such as proof of study in Italy ( I had been studied for 5 months) and police certificate from Italy, also they ask few questions like why I am currently living in Turkey, and not in my country, why we didn’t make wedding in my country and more proof of relationship. The police certificate from Italy is being big challenge for us as I didn’t live there so long, less than 6 months. Trying to get but not so successful. Anyone is the same boat?

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Hi guys! We got letter which says they addition documents such as proof of study in Italy ( I had been studied for 5 months) and police certificate from Italy, also they ask few questions like why I am currently living in Turkey, and not in my country, why we didn’t make wedding in my country and more proof of relationship. The police certificate from Italy is being big challenge for us as I didn’t live there so long, less than 6 months. Trying to get but not so successful. Anyone is the same boat?
Hi Vazira,
What is your timeline?

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi Vazira,
What is your timeline?
Hello! My timeline is September 19 /2019 - was received our documents by IRCC. Ankara got our documents on 10 December 2019. Got update on ECAS on 29 August 2020 that they started to process our application. Since was nothing . But few days ago we got request about new addition documents and some questions to explain.

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello dear
Please check your GCKEY and see if you are also been requested for an IFHP application
that is a health coverage program for certain applicants and protected people for pre departure to canada. We won't have that update. we ll only need a counterfoil update

Paul1224

Nov 26, 2020
that is a health coverage program for certain applicants and protected people for pre departure to canada. We won't have that update. we ll only need a counterfoil update
So why did I got this update
I do also have spousal sponsorship
What is your preference? What should I do?
Thanks for your kind reply

Last edited:

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Hello! My timeline is September 19 /2019 - was received our documents by IRCC. Ankara got our documents on 10 December 2019. Got update on ECAS on 29 August 2020 that they started to process our application. Since was nothing . But few days ago we got request about new addition documents and some questions to explain.
I see
Thanks for your reply

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hey vazira
I know some people who had the similar issue. The best way is to email the Italian embassy wherever you live and attach the Canadian letter requesting the police certificate and if they give it to you well that's perfect but if they didn't just copy their response which is the reason that they can't give you police certificate and upload it with a cover letter explaining you were living there less than 6 months and the embassy will not issue a police certificate. For those people I know this approached worked and it's the most logical way to do it I guess

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hey vazira
I know some people who had the similar issue. The best way is to email the Italian embassy wherever you live and attach the Canadian letter requesting the police certificate and if they give it to you well that's perfect but if they didn't just copy their response which is the reason that they can't give you police certificate and upload it with a cover letter explaining you were living there less than 6 months and the embassy will not issue a police certificate. For those people I know this approached worked and it's the most logical way to do it I guess
I went to Italian Consulate in Istanbul, they said need to contact Rome, as consulate doesn’t provide this service. I had to talk to lawyer in Italy which I used to know, she said she can request it as a lawyer, and will see what they say. Would be better to get it and keep Canadian embassy happy, so they will not ask more documents and questions anymore. But thank you for your reply, happy to hear someone had the same situation and it worked for them. I can let you know guys if someone would be interested in these questions.

Reactions: Mkouchakzadeh

fella76

Oct 13, 2020
Hi guys ,I wonder if someone can tell me what is this means.

I received pre-arrival services on 3rd December, today, saying my spouse,me and my dependants can freely use government pre arrival services,

I don't understand what it is, and I am May2;2019 applicant.

What is it and what would the next step be?

Thank you

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hello everyone ♥ today I recieved a pre-arrival letter saying me, my spouse and my dependants can freely use government pre arrival services.

I AM JUNE 2019 applicant. What should I make of this letter and what does it mean?
Anyone experienced or know?

Reactions: Vazira

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello everyone ♥ today I recieved a pre-arrival letter saying me, my spouse and my dependants can freely use government pre arrival services.

I AM JUNE 2019 applicant. What should I make of this letter and what does it mean?
Anyone experienced or know?
Congratulations! I haven’t got this letter yet but I guess it’s pre arrival letter, which means your application process is over and they approved it. Very good news ☺ Probably will get passport request soon.