+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
This is redicous
Why should the have concerns about where you live and what you do for a living
Anyways thanks for your kind reply may God help and make it easy for all of us.
My suggestion would be read between the lines - information you provided and documentation that validates it .

Greyson

Jun 12, 2019
Today, my wife got her passport back with visa finally after 18 months exactly...
Anyway, my question that she got a paper with passport titled (IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA).
It is talking about restrictions and mention that you can travel now with restriction...etc
Does any body have an idea about it ?

Paul1224

Nov 26, 2020
Today, my wife got her passport back with visa finally after 18 months exactly...
Anyway, my question that she got a paper with passport titled (IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA).
It is talking about restrictions and mention that you can travel now with restriction...etc
Congratulations!!!
Can u please tell me which country are u from and how long did the passport remained in the embassy under procces?
Thanks in advance

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations
Please tell us how long to get passport back ???

Paul1224

Nov 26, 2020
Anybody has an idea this letter of travel instructions ?
Please read that letter it says all about your landing and which documents should u have with yourself, it has nothing about the restrictions due to pandemic which could affect your travel since it is spousal sponsorship. Wish you arrive safely have nice trip.
Please can u tell us which country are you from

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
Hi guys
We sent our application in Dec but no updates since Feb:(
Do you know which month they’re working now
Dec 2019 applicant and no updates since Feb 2020 as well :)

In October 2020 someone's file from Nov 2019 was completed. So I would think Ankara is probably working on some December files now which will be done soon. So some applications must be getting done quicker than others.

Aziiiiiiiin

Jun 7, 2019
Tehran
Dec 2019 applicant and no updates since Feb 2020 as well :)

In October 2020 someone's file from Nov 2019 was completed. So I would think Ankara is probably working on some December files now which will be done soon. So some applications must be getting done quicker than others.
Let’s hope for the best

Noor nur

Jul 6, 2020
Please read that letter it says all about your landing and which documents should u have with yourself, it has nothing about the restrictions due to pandemic which could affect your travel since it is spousal sponsorship. Wish you arrive safely have nice trip.
Please can u tell us which country are you from
From Turkey istanbul

Samanrostami

Feb 6, 2020
Hello, my family sponsorship application processing since September 2019, we finally got an update, request more documents and DNA test, they want me to contact Laboratory but there isn't specific directions where to, anybody had experienced similar situations, any thoughts?
Thanks
I don’t have similar situation but I wanted to ask you what family sponsorship are you doing? Under which family member?