+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hi guys
We sent our application in Dec but no updates since Feb:(
Do you know which month they’re working now
Hey azin
I think they're working on October and months before. I know a couple of people submitted late October got pre arrival 2 weeks ago. I submitted my application on Nov 1st and nothing since December 2019. On the ecas it shows application received which means that they have not started working on mine so don't worry we're all in the same boat

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Apparently we should add another 4 or 5 months to the 12 months waiting period, especially if PA is from Iran. Just few weeks ago a group of iranians (may/june/july 2019 applicants) got their passports back with the final visa from Ankara. So, count 16 months overall for the PPR to arrive IF ONLY they dont shut down again. Theres also the new year holidays but lets at least hope theres less number of backlogged applications ahead of us.

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Apparently we should add another 4 or 5 months to the 12 months waiting period, especially if PA is from Iran. Just few weeks ago a group of iranians (may/june/july 2019 applicants) got their passports back with the final visa from Ankara. So, count 16 months overall for the PPR to arrive IF ONLY they dont shut down again. Theres also the new year holidays but lets at least hope theres less number of backlogged applications ahead of us.
Among those people there were many Aug sep and oct applicants as well. All from Iran. I don't know what happened but that time many got their final approval I know at least 10 applicants. Hopefully some happens to us. But I'm worried that the second wave would ruin everything again

Reactions: EhsRm

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Please I want help. I have sent my passports and my child to Istanbul application office. They sent me an email with the track ID number, but it came in the name of my child. It did not come with my name. Is this normal?

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
Hello, my family sponsorship application processing since September 2019, we finally got an update, request more documents and DNA test, they want me to contact Laboratory but there isn't specific directions where to, anybody had experienced similar situations, any thoughts?
Thanks

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
not everyone got theirs back ! July 2019 here, over 2 full months of passport at the embassy and no news yet for visa/copr issuance....

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
That sucks man i feel your pain. Did you guys get any sort of reply (except the automated ones) lately? I wonder if they did shut down again or not ?!

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
That sucks man i feel your pain. Did you guys get any sort of reply (except the automated ones) lately? I wonder if they did shut down again or not ?!
No, no updates. MP says our file looks good and no issues but there is no updates. VAC is actually open for 3 days now. Our Immigration consultant said it may be due to the fact that we applied for TRV which is approved too... but who knows what is going. We went with PR visa , now i wish we went with TRV if i had known it would be this painful.

I emailed Ankara , they don't even respond anymore. We are really out of options here

Reactions: EhsRm

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys. I’m September applicant, currently living in Istanbul. I got email from Ankara VO today, they are requesting more documents, about my last study place and university, more police certificate, and asking some questions like why I’m living in Turkey, not in my country and what am I doing for living her, how am I supporting myself. We will figure out and send them what they requested. Anybody in the same situation?

Paul1224

Nov 26, 2020
Hi guys. I’m September applicant, currently living in Istanbul. I got email from Ankara VO today, they are requesting more documents, about my last study place and university, more police certificate, and asking some questions like why I’m living in Turkey, not in my country and what am I doing for living her, how am I supporting myself. We will figure out and send them what they requested. Anybody in the same situation?
#7,168
Hello Dear Vazira
What is the status of your application
Have you got passport request and is your passport in the embassy?

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
#7,168
Hello Dear Vazira
What is the status of your application
Have you got passport request and is your passport in the embassy?
My status is in process, didn’t get any passport request or pre arrival letter. They just requested more information. It’s gonna take another few months I guess

Paul1224

Nov 26, 2020
My status is in process, didn’t get any passport request or pre arrival letter. They just requested more information. It’s gonna take another few months I guess
This is redicous
Why should the have concerns about where you live and what you do for a living
Anyways thanks for your kind reply may God help and make it easy for all of us.

Aziiiiiiiin

Jun 7, 2019
Tehran
Hey azin
I think they're working on October and months before. I know a couple of people submitted late October got pre arrival 2 weeks ago. I submitted my application on Nov 1st and nothing since December 2019. On the ecas it shows application received which means that they have not started working on mine so don't worry we're all in the same boat
Exactly same as mine.so your gckey shows 100% but nothing happened in real.I wish they knew we are in rough times!

Reactions: Mkouchakzadeh