+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
I personally took that lufthansa flight with a 4 hour stop at frankfurt multiple times. If you do not leave the airport and only have 4 hours stop you do not need a transit visa. Transit visas are usually issued for people with a longer stop or the ones who would like to leave the airport during their stop. This was my experience years ago. Its best to check with lufthansa yourself as things might have changed
Thank you so much for your reply bro. I'll definitely contact the airline once again to confirm the up to date information.

Reactions: EhsRm

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
I bought from THY. Istanbul-Toronto
I do not get risk and they make me confused to :(
Waiting was stressful but hope we land safe ASAP.

Hope everyone get passport back.
Thanks for your update dear Sultan,
Wishing you safe trip man.

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone know any other way to get in touch with the embassy other than webforms, MP, and embassy's email? We tried all the options, and have only heard the excuses blaming "covid" , or "VAC oprates 2 days" bla bla bla...
This is getting extremely frustrating with no end sight. 2 months to process an approved PR visa ?????? We are honestly running out of patience and hope. Any information will be appreciated. thanks for the tips

Amy-AK

Sep 25, 2020
Hello, I received the same email. but I dont understand (The courier address, recipient name, and your contact information on a piece of paper. (including your e-mail address).. what is courier address is it VFS Global or the applicant? please help?

I was facing the same dilemma. However, Visa application centers (VAC) in turkey do not let applicants attend personally to submit passports regardless of what's been stated in the IRCC passport request e-mail. They are, instead, advised to do the following

If you have a passport request letter, please send us the following documents by courier.

- Consent form (attached)
- Transmission payment receipt
- Courier payment receipt
- Your passport
- Letter print out
- 2 photos (50*70mm)
- The courier address, recipient name, and your contact information on a piece of paper. (including your e-mail address)

Addresses: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tur/en/can/
Information on bank transfer:
Bank Account Name: Gateway Management Lojistik A.S.
Bank Name: Garanti BBVA
BIC / SWIFT Code: TGBATRIS
IBAN: TR97 0006 2001 6710 0006 2981 42 (TL)
TR90 0006 2001 6710 0009 0781 91 (CAD)

*Disclaimer: The best thing is to contact your local VAC (Istanbul/Ankara) personally via either phone (+90 212 373 58 07) or e-mail and ask for instruction before undertaking any action.

Amy-AK

Sep 25, 2020
Hello, can somebody please explain to me what does this mean:

courier address, recipient name and contact information.

I have received a Passport Request Letter and I am going to submit my passport through VFS Istanbul.

Please help me understand what to do.
thanks

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Since attending the VFS center personally is not allowed at this stage, you should send the required docs via DHL, Fedex.. etc to vfs Ankara. Just drop the docs at the desired courier and they will send it to vfs. Good luck :)

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
I bought from THY. Istanbul-Toronto
I do not get risk and they make me confused to :(
Waiting was stressful but hope we land safe ASAP.

Hope everyone get passport back.
Apparently, one advantage of flying to Toronto is that they have rapid tests at the airport so you don't need to self quarantine for 14 days. I think it's just Toronto and Calgary if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Khashykhashy

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
Apparently, one advantage of flying to Toronto is that they have rapid tests at the airport so you don't need to self quarantine for 14 days. I think it's just Toronto and Calgary if I'm not mistaken.
I came from Istanbul to Toronto a month ago. Yes, they have a test option at the airport but you are still legally entitled to self-quarantine for 14 days (as per the instructions of the airport personnel). For example, the test cannot tell if you are infected at the airport.

Khashykhashy

Aug 2, 2020
Toronto still hasn't brought this program in their airport. Right now, pilot program for rapid testing is only in Calgary airport, and to be eligible for this option, you have to travel directly to Calgary and do not have any stop before in any other airports within Canada. Here is the link from YYC airport for more details.

https://www.yyc.com/en-us/travellerinfo/flyhealthyyyc/covid-19testingatyyc.aspx

Khashykhashy

Aug 2, 2020
I came from Istanbul to Toronto a month ago. Yes, they have a test option at the airport but you are still legally entitled to self-quarantine for 14 days (as per the instructions of the airport personnel). For example, the test cannot tell if you are infected at the airport.
Just so you know, if anyone is eligible for the international Border Testing Pilot Program in YYC airport, quarantine time is just up until they get their test result back, which is 2-3 days. here is the link for more details:
https://www.yyc.com/en-us/travellerinfo/flyhealthyyyc/covid-19testingatyyc.aspx

Khashykhashy

Aug 2, 2020
Hi Guys, just wanted to give an update about our application that we just got our approval in GCKey today, meaning that they stamp the PR visa in my wife's passport (spouse sponsorship), her passport was in IRCC (under process) since Sept 28.

• Love
Reactions: AliPrn

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi Guys, just wanted to give an update about our application that we just got our approval in GCKey today, meaning that they stamp the PR visa in my wife's passport (spouse sponsorship), her passport was in IRCC (under process) since Sept 28.
congrats man, did you get an email or randomly logged in ?

Reactions: Khashykhashy

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
please help
I received the transfer email from the Canadian application office with only the name of my child, and my name did not appear in it. Is this normal and the number also includes me or my child only