+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Question for those who reached 100% on GCKEY.

does the following show up on your account as well?

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
Yes

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018

Yes

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018

yes

jaspreet pandher

Aug 21, 2019

Same status

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may

Same status

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys, i have been following this forum from past 1 year. Just signed up to ask the meaning of the pre arrival letter.please reply
They don’t necessarily send pre arrival letter to everyone though, some applicants receive it and some receive DM without pre arrival.

Jeevan m

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Canada
They don’t necessarily send pre arrival letter to everyone though, some applicants receive it and some receive DM without pre arrival.
Me and my friend applied with one week apart but his wife got the pre arrival letter and i got nothing so far. June 2019 applicant here

Bhuvi229

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for answering because I know it's not easy to tell a problem like this. Your husband might not be aware or been advised by crook immigration consultant about not including family member in PR application. Best of luck. You have to hire a good immigration lawyer to fight your case. I hope everything works out for you.
Do u u know more about this? And do u know any lawyer to fight these cases before ? Please tell me

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Do u u know more about this? And do u know any lawyer to fight these cases before ? Please tell me
I don't know any lawyer that can fight this case because IRCC considers undeclared family member as a fraud. Few years ago, there was woman from India who got settled in Ottawa. During her PR process, she was advised by her Indian consultant not to declare her newborn because he said she could sponsor later. So the newborn stayed with his grandparents. Later when sponsoring her child, IRCC rejected by saying that he was not declared and they have a document signed by her that her child would permanently live with his grandparents. She told them she never signed the document and asked them to show it. They never showed the document so she told the media and MP's about her problem. The Canadian government said that they want to prevent human trafficking that is why they would not allow undeclared family member. After pressure from her and media, the new Immigration minister at that time allowed her to sponsor. I don't remember her name though.