+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got file transferred to LONDON VO 2018/19 please join here

Polarized

Jun 17, 2020
I emailed them via the web form and they got back to me stating that my application is in line for review by an assessing officer, but they have no updates or anything they require from us nor any timeframe of when it'll be complete.

They received my file on June 19 2019, I sent one earlier, but because we missed one signature they sent it back to us. They started processing Aug. 08 2019, Aug. 15 2019 they asked for Med which was submitted late Aug or early Sept. On Nov. 12 2019 they sent it to LVO and Nov. 15 2019 they sent us a email stating they received it, since then nothing outside of the response I got from the email. It's stressful with another wave coming who knows how much longer it may take.

However tomorrow I'm catching a flight to go to Pakistan to meet my wife.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I emailed them via the web form and they got back to me stating that my application is in line for review by an assessing officer, but they have no updates or anything they require from us nor any timeframe of when it'll be complete.

They received my file on June 19 2019, I sent one earlier, but because we missed one signature they sent it back to us. They started processing Aug. 08 2019, Aug. 15 2019 they asked for Med which was submitted late Aug or early Sept. On Nov. 12 2019 they sent it to LVO and Nov. 15 2019 they sent us a email stating they received it, since then nothing outside of the response I got from the email. It's stressful with another wave coming who knows how much longer it may take.

However tomorrow I'm catching a flight to go to Pakistan to meet my wife.
Be safe and Inshallah you enjoy your time with your wife. It's a ridiculous process. I can't imagine how long we all have to go. I don't even want to think about it.

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Inshallah! I will let you know if we order notes. I might wait til after our one year on October 9th. Hoping they start to speed up. I miss my husband so much. I am thinking I may just risk going on a plane to see him. It's been too long and at least as Canadians we can go visit. I am just worried about if I got stuck overseas as I have to work. Yes, the anxiety is so exhausting. But you're right- we need to stay positive!

Inshallah khair and we will hear good news soon! I'll pray for all of us and I'll keep you posted for sure!
Hey, don't worry about the ecas application received, I just got to know through my cousin who's file in process as well that when they send AOR2, they update it on ecas as well like 'we send you correspondence on that date' and if we have received AOR2 and it doesn't show anything on ecas. Its just because they haven't updated it there. Our files are in process don't worry. :) I thought to let you know too, we both were worried.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hey, don't worry about the ecas application received, I just got to know through my cousin who's file in process as well that when they send AOR2, they update it on ecas as well like 'we send you correspondence on that date' and if we have received AOR2 and it doesn't show anything on ecas. Its just because they haven't updated it there. Our files are in process don't worry. :) I thought to let you know too, we both were worried.
Thank you so much..I really appreciate the reassurance! Inshallah we hear good news soon!

Ssskullab

Jan 15, 2020
Greeting Team
My time-line is as the following:

Sponsor- My wife , Canadian Citizen
PA- Me.
Application Received- Nov 25, 2019
AOR- Dec 13, 2019
Sponsor approval: Dec 26, 2019
Biometrics Request- not required
Medical Request- Jan, 13 2020
Medical Completed: Jan 14, 2020
Medical Passed: Feb 6, 2020
File Transfer to London V.O.: February 14, 2020
AOR2: August 11, 2020
Pre-Arrival: ?
PPR: ?
COPR: ?
Landed: ?

Do you think it is the time for next milestone????

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Big congrats!!! Alhamdullilah , PPR in just a few days inshAllah!!
Can you tell us your timeline again?
Thanks! Believe in Allah he will bring everyone spouse togetherr.
Timeline for dec 2018;

File trns lvo aug 2019
Sept 2019 AOR2
Nov 2019 ADR
Mar 2020 update schedule A
Sept 2020 : pre arrival letter/ request for 3rd police certificate

Reactions: Yasminakb