+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got file transferred to LONDON VO 2018/19 please join here

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I have no idea. That is a ridiculous amount of time. I would think that if you it's been in London for that long, it should be complete. What a frustrating process. Was your case complicated? Any red flags?
Usually principal applicant who are from Afghanistan has a big impact on permanent residence. They do alot of background checks and usually takes long. So far it's been very long, and now with covid I dont know where the file is or how much longer

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Usually principal applicant who are from Afghanistan has a big impact on permanent residence. They do alot of background checks and usually takes long. So far it's been very long, and now with covid I dont know where the file is or how much longer
inshallah you get good news soon. I am so sorry for what you are going through. We will be at a year in less than a month and it's been one of the hardest things we have ever gone through, so I cannot imagine how difficult it is for you. Stay strong. Inshallah good news soon!

afg2019

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Yes. It's been processing in the London Visa office since Aug 2019. Aug 2020 passed and still waiting. MP saying no updates on file as well. The last update was in Mar 2020 we had to update the schedule and travel history. What's next???
Salam,
My file has also been processing in LVO since Aug 2019 and the last update was schedule A on Aug 2020 can you please tell me that what it says on ur GCKEY CIC Account about the additional document you provided it say they reviewed it or it still says uploaded? Mine says uploaded sine Aug till now. March 2019 applicant

Reactions: Shob890

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
You received AOR email verification 10 days before my husband's app. however, they received ours first. I think a lot of the submission dates don't appear to matter. It appears to be very dependent on the visa officer taking care of the cases. I hope you get news soon. Is your applicant from Pakistan? My husband is from Egypt but living in Qatar.
Ameen. Jazak ALLAH. Yes PAKISTAN. Same wishes for everyone struggling to be with their spouses in Canada.

Reactions: Nadster85

T14

Apr 9, 2020
My application has been in London visa office since October 2019 AOR2 November 2019, started processing February 2020, last thing I heard from them was a requested for updated schedule A, 23rd February. Been 16 months now. I did hear that someone with a timeline the same as mine got copr over a month ago.

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Salam,
My file has also been processing in LVO since Aug 2019 and the last update was schedule A on Aug 2020 can you please tell me that what it says on ur GCKEY CIC Account about the additional document you provided it say they reviewed it or it still says uploaded? Mine says uploaded sine Aug till now. March 2019 applicant
Salaam
Yes my wife account still shows uploaded as mar 13 2020. I didnt get any other updates after that. I've been waiting for over 6 months now. I had to upload her travel history as well both says on gckey account uploaded at that date. I dont know what London visa office is doing. It's taking too long

Reactions: afg2019

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Salam,
I also had her file transferred on aug 2019 to london visa office, most likely we probably finish at the same time or earlier.

Reactions: afg2019

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Our lawyer let us know that our October 2019 file was transferred to London in February. 6 months later, the lawyer received AOR2 on Aug 19, 2020.

However, in between these two points, in mid-July his application status changed from "In Process" to "Application Received."

It has remained in this state since then. Anyone know how accurate this is? Is it just sitting there not in process.

I am assuming we are going to be waiting quite a bit longer even though our year is in 23 days, but I just wondered if anyone else went from application received to decision made or if the in process indication is even accurate.

Thanks!

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Our lawyer let us know that our October 2019 file was transferred to London in February. 6 months later, the lawyer received AOR2 on Aug 19, 2020.

However, in between these two points, in mid-July his application status changed from "In Process" to "Application Received."

It has remained in this state since then. Anyone know how accurate this is? Is it just sitting there not in process.

I am assuming we are going to be waiting quite a bit longer even though our year is in 23 days, but I just wondered if anyone else went from application received to decision made or if the in process indication is even accurate.

Thanks!
Have you ordered notes? What do they say?

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020

Thanks!
Hey, my ecas shows the same. It shows application received since 20th July and I received AOR2 by email on 19th August but no change in ecas. It still shows application received. I'm worried about it too. But some people told me not to worry maybe they just didn't update it.
Maybe we both have same Visa officer but I am still worried though

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hey, my ecas shows the same. It shows application received since 20th July and I received AOR2 by email on 19th August but no change in ecas. It still shows application received. I'm worried about it too. But some people told me not to worry maybe they just didn't update it.
Maybe we both have same Visa officer but I am still worried though
Oh wow. That's almost the exact same timeline in terms of when it said Application Received. I know, I am worried too. I hate this so much. The waiting in suspense. It's made my anxiety skyrocket.
I hope they just forgot to update and we are not just waiting around like idiots. This process is so stressful. I just want to be next to my husband again.
Inshallah soon we both hear good news. Insha'Allah!

Reactions: Humbledumble

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Oh wow. That's almost the exact same timeline in terms of when it said Application Received. I know, I am worried too. I hate this so much. The waiting in suspense. It's made my anxiety skyrocket.
I hope they just forgot to update and we are not just waiting around like idiots. This process is so stressful. I just want to be next to my husband again.
Inshallah soon we both hear good news. Insha'Allah!
InshaAllah.
I know it's so hard to wait in suspense. Lol I was having anxiety because of it too. But many people told me that you receive AOR2 when they complete your documents screening and start processing your file. So now I just think positive and it helps me to overcome the anxiety a bit.
Try to keep yourself busy and think positive. May we hear something positive soon.
We are thinking to order notes in start of October, let me know when you order them too. We almost have same timeline

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
InshaAllah.
I know it's so hard to wait in suspense. Lol I was having anxiety because of it too. But many people told me that you receive AOR2 when they complete your documents screening and start processing your file. So now I just think positive and it helps me to overcome the anxiety a bit.
Try to keep yourself busy and think positive. May we hear something positive soon.
We are thinking to order notes in start of October, let me know when you order them too. We almost have same timeline
Inshallah! I will let you know if we order notes. I might wait til after our one year on October 9th. Hoping they start to speed up. I miss my husband so much. I am thinking I may just risk going on a plane to see him. It's been too long and at least as Canadians we can go visit. I am just worried about if I got stuck overseas as I have to work. Yes, the anxiety is so exhausting. But you're right- we need to stay positive!

Inshallah khair and we will hear good news soon! I'll pray for all of us and I'll keep you posted for sure!

• Love
Reactions: Humbledumble

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Inshallah! I will let you know if we order notes. I might wait til after our one year on October 9th. Hoping they start to speed up. I miss my husband so much. I am thinking I may just risk going on a plane to see him. It's been too long and at least as Canadians we can go visit. I am just worried about if I got stuck overseas as I have to work. Yes, the anxiety is so exhausting. But you're right- we need to stay positive!

Inshallah khair and we will hear good news soon! I'll pray for all of us and I'll keep you posted for sure!
I can feel you. I'm going through the same but I guess its better to wait than to travel.We can't say anything about the second wave. Its a risk to travel rightnow. I wanted my husband to visit me too but then I realized its not safe for him. I started keeping myself busy so much and it helped. Else it was so hard to spend a day.

InshaAllah we will hear something good sooon. I have seen people getting ppr just after a day of pre arrival. So just pray. :)

• Love
Reactions: Nadster85