+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Bhuvi229

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I don't know any lawyer that can fight this case because IRCC considers undeclared family member as a fraud. Few years ago, there was woman from India who got settled in Ottawa. During her PR process, she was advised by her Indian consultant not to declare her newborn because he said she could sponsor later. So the newborn stayed with his grandparents. Later when sponsoring her child, IRCC rejected by saying that he was not declared and they have a document signed by her that her child would permanently live with his grandparents. She told them she never signed the document and asked them to show it. They never showed the document so she told the media and MP's about her problem. The Canadian government said that they want to prevent human trafficking that is why they would not allow undeclared family member. After pressure from her and media, the new Immigration minister at that time allowed her to sponsor. I don't remember her name though.
Ok
No problem
We can’t live more days without togetherness like them . We will do another work . Why did u say this to my query? Its not related to me i think

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
I don't know any lawyer that can fight this case because IRCC considers undeclared family member as a fraud. Few years ago, there was woman from India who got settled in Ottawa. During her PR process, she was advised by her Indian consultant not to declare her newborn because he said she could sponsor later. So the newborn stayed with his grandparents. Later when sponsoring her child, IRCC rejected by saying that he was not declared and they have a document signed by her that her child would permanently live with his grandparents. She told them she never signed the document and asked them to show it. They never showed the document so she told the media and MP's about her problem. The Canadian government said that they want to prevent human trafficking that is why they would not allow undeclared family member. After pressure from her and media, the new Immigration minister at that time allowed her to sponsor. I don't remember her name.
Ok
No problem
We can’t live more days without togetherness like them . We will do another work . Why did u say this to my query? Its not related to me i think
]
Just telling everyone in forum to be extra careful and it's fine for me if you think it's not related.

Isha92

Jul 12, 2020
i think it was moved to ND in Aug. My consultant told me files submitted after me were processed in Canada. Gladly they dont need any addt doc. In notes say they are processing background check. Its like this since September. I dont even know how to react anymore. I mean I was happy first that it was moving fast then eager then angry then sad and now I'm just focusing on other things than this. Past beyond frustrated. I'm happy at least my husband is patience and very cooperative but people around us every other day they will come to poke him about application. They dont care about ndvo, all they see is oh wow they married more than year but he is still here. I bet they must have some major problems in their file. I wish there was an easy way to process files. But on the positive side this is the only onetime pain in our lives.
How long it takes for your husband. I am in the same boat so frustrated

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
Me and my friend applied with one week apart but his wife got the pre arrival letter and i got nothing so far. June 2019 applicant here
Have you checked your spam folder..... we are July 5th 2019 applicant .... found our prearrival letter sent on March 18th 2020 lying in the spam emails ...just few days back... so please check your spam folder

rdsriram

Jan 6, 2020
Any September 2019 applicants still waiting for status change from Application Received to In process?
I am a Sep 30th 2019 applicant.. File moved to NDVO on Dec 2nd.. Still waiting to hear since then.