+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
challaturbanu.girish said:
Hello all

Need urgent help on understanding of the fee payment form..

Amount Per Person says 550 or 1050 for Business class applicants (Federal and Quebec).. I am applying under NOC 1122..What is the amount i need to select?

Please advise..Urgent Plz..
Its 550 per adult age 22 or older
150 for under 22

When are you sending your application.

All the best :D

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
pharmacistfarhan said:
job reference letter from all of your previous 10 years, must be sent in "photocopy". Originals may be requested later by visa officer...
I got a reference letter from the company (only company that I have worked for) on 12th June. I left that company in 2010 and have been pursuing MBA since then. My reference letter has the duration of stay, annual salary, hours worked in a week, the main duties and the designations.

My questions are:

1. Do I need to send only a photocopy of the reference letter or shall I send the original copy?

2. Do I need to send the offer letter and the relieving letter of that company or will the reference letter suffice?

Waiting for a reply!

Rohan

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohan85 said:
I got a reference letter from the company (only company that I have worked for) on 12th June. I left that company in 2010 and have been pursuing MBA since then. My reference letter has the duration of stay, annual salary, hours worked in a week, the main duties and the designations.

My questions are:

1. Do I need to send only a photocopy of the reference letter or shall I send the original copy?

2. Do I need to send the offer letter and the relieving letter of that company or will the reference letter suffice?

Waiting for a reply!

Rohan
hi

1. photocopy will do...per document checklist, CIC only needs photocopy, original maybe requested later.
2. reference letter is enough if you got all the information required in that letter.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
kiwi1 said:
hi

1. photocopy will do...per document checklist, CIC only needs photocopy, original maybe requested later.
2. reference letter is enough if you got all the information required in that letter.
No disrespect but can a few more people on this thread confirm the same. I am totally confused.

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
rohan85 said:
No disrespect but can a few more people on this thread confirm the same. I am totally confused.
yes

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I have one question with regards to bank certificate, do we need to ask our bank that address the letter to "Relevant Canadian Embassy" or it is sufficient to start the letter with "To Whom It May Concern".

Many Thanks,

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohan85 said:
Absolutely Correct

poojakundoo

Jun 24, 2012
Hi,
I am applying under the 1122 category ... hopefully this year I can apply last year my category got capped before I could gather my DOCS

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
I will be applying under NOC 1122 for July 2012 intake.

I am a joint account holder in a bank account with my parents. The amount of money in that account is more than what cic wants. I am the 3rd applicant in that account. The statement of the previous 5 months shows my name.

Would the bank statement suffice? or should I have my own account statement where I am the principal account holder ?

Please advise.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
outstandinguy said:
Hi Everyone,

I have one question with regards to bank certificate, do we need to ask our bank that address the letter to "Relevant Canadian Embassy" or it is sufficient to start the letter with "To Whom It May Concern".

Many Thanks,
Any comments....?

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
sigelopisan said:
Hello KAS,

In my country, its not common for employer to put salary and job desc. Therefore, I request my former employer to redo my work reference letter to add my main duties, salary and work hour.

Now, my question is, what date should we put in the "redo" reference letter? should we backdated it or simply ask my employer to print the date they issue the letter (today date)

Also, I dont have any contract letter. I hope work reference letter is sufficed.
Hi..Actually no employer provides roles & responsibilities or salary details as part of their routine relieving letter when employee leaves the company. However for CIC purposes we need to get the ref letter issued from the past / current employer with all the relevant details (salary, responsibilities held, work hours, designations held etc). In case employer isn't providing any of these details (salary, responsbilities etc) you should attach a explaination stating the reason to CIC when you submit your application.

Regarding the date of the letter - believe employer will not issue any backdated letter for you. So typically when you request the letter they will put that date on to the letter.

Thirdly, about work contracts - it is always good to attach work contracts and pay stubs with the reference letters to substantiate your claim. If you dont have then put an explaination stating the reason of not having work contract. I agree it is not "must" to provide contracts but if you have then you should. Thanks..

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi forum
i have two questions:

1. regarding bank statement: (my wife is the main applicant and she has her own salary account also she the Dept. Director of her organization so some funds also transfer in her account so can any body tell me that my wife can use that bank statement for FSW...??

2. Schedule 3 (Economics Classes federal skill worker )
under that form in 10. a) Assets indicate the amount of assets in Canadian dollar.
b. liabilities indicate the total amount of liabilities in Canadian dollar
c. settlement funds indicate the total amount of unencumbered translatable and available funds that you have in Canadian $

so tell me what i have to mentioned in it ... in C. i know how much Canadian $ we have to carry on with Canada rest A. & B. i have confusion.

so kindly guide me in that matter.

thanks

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
shahidsabir2 said:
Hi forum
i have two questions:

1. regarding bank statement: (my wife is the main applicant and she has her own salary account also she the Dept. Director of her organization so some funds also transfer in her account so can any body tell me that my wife can use that bank statement for FSW...??

2. Schedule 3 (Economics Classes federal skill worker )
under that form in 10. a) Assets indicate the amount of assets in Canadian dollar.
b. liabilities indicate the total amount of liabilities in Canadian dollar
c. settlement funds indicate the total amount of unencumbered translatable and available funds that you have in Canadian $

so tell me what i have to mentioned in it ... in C. i know how much Canadian $ we have to carry on with Canada rest A. & B. i have confusion.

so kindly guide me in that matter.

thanks
Hi Shahid,

While seniors can add to this but per my understanding your wife can only show funds which pertains to her i.e. savings, term deposits etc. Doubt she can show company funds as settlement funds unless she owns that company.

Secondly, So in (A) they are asking your assets which can be converted to cash in short time..pls note this doesnt include property, cars etc. This includes balance in your savings accounts, fixed deposits, term deposits etc. In (B) they are asking your liabilities means home loan, car loan etc. So if for you (A) is $100 and (B) is $50 then you (C) becomes $50 (A-B).

Hope this helps..

KAS