+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
can u explain how u calculated the points!! apply for PNP if u have doubt or if u dont have 67 points. :'(
Yeah or maybe I calculated bad... who knows... I made on Skilled workers and professionals: Self-assessment test on CIC website.

I also earned IELTS 5.5 overall band score...

Dunno man :(,

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Morina said:
Yeah or maybe I calculated bad... who knows... I made on Skilled workers and professionals: Self-assessment test on CIC website.

I also earned IELTS 5.5 overall band score...

Dunno man :(,
if you have done masters, your spouse have done masters and you got 4 yrs NOC listed work experience with your age under 35 . you should get around 68-69 with this ielts score. but if those educational degree is below masters you are not eligible. simple is that. :)

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have confusion while filing ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION (IMM 5406)
My wife is the main application rite so she has her own family as well (bro,sis,father mother) and i have also my (bro,sis and mother) so tell me i have to fill two separate form???
and 2nd if yes then tell me in Applicant column rite only the name of my wife in form 1 and what should i do in the 2nd form again rite the name of my wife of my name there??

i know its a very critical question i asked but when u see the additional family information form then you may understand that what i am asking actually. :)

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
shahidsabir2 said:
i have confusion while filing ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION (IMM 5406)
My wife is the main application rite so she has her own family as well (bro,sis,father mother) and i have also my (bro,sis and mother) so tell me i have to fill two separate form???
and 2nd if yes then tell me in Applicant column rite only the name of my wife in form 1 and what should i do in the 2nd form again rite the name of my wife of my name there??

i know its a very critical question i asked but when u see the additional family information form then you may understand that what i am asking actually. :)
You should fill 2 separate forms. One with "applicant" your spouse, followed by HER family info. Then the second form YOU as the "applicant" followed by YOUR family info.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
dear forum members my friend took IELTS through AEO but he cant achieve the required points, my question is can he appear through British Council after one month of AEO IELTS?

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Mr.Engineer said:
dear forum members my friend took IELTS through AEO but he cant achieve the required points, my question is can he appear through British Council after one month of AEO IELTS?
Any time......even from AEO again. or if he feels British Council is far better, then any time he may got for it.

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
if you have done masters, your spouse have done masters and you got 4 yrs NOC listed work experience with your age under 35 . you should get around 68-69 with this ielts score. but if those educational degree is below masters you are not eligible. simple is that. :)
Thank you man for ur advices.... no masters for us, just bachelor...

I guess I' ll have to send them to refund me my processing fee or wait for 1st july if theres any change.

Thanx again FSWCIO

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultra99 said:
You should fill 2 separate forms. One with "applicant" your spouse, followed by HER family info. Then the second form YOU as the "applicant" followed by YOUR family info.
thanks alot God Bless you. :)

shinde.k

Jun 17, 2012
Grasshopper said:
Hi Shinde,

Your case looks complicated to me. When you say “out of status” does that mean your Visa expired and you are living there illegally? If yes, then please check following points:-
1. Since you do not have a Visa, will you be able to provide your employment documents from your current employer?
2. You will need to provide photocopy of all pages of your passport. Since you do not have a valid Visa, CIC will find it out immediately.
3. When you are required to provide the PCC, How will you obtain it from US?
Proof of fund is mandatory. You cannot avoid that.

Hi there,

Actually, my visa didn't expire. My student visa expires at 19th june 2013. The problem was with the I20 status. I had graduated in May 2011 but my I20 expired on dec 2010. School officials did not extended my I20 as they were very BUSY. I didn't have any idea about that and when I recognized that it was too late. Therefore, i am currently out of status.
1. My current employer is a good person but I cannot apply for H1B visa in U.S. as i have fallen out of status. But still he is ready to provide me the reference letter. Although I have prior experience in India which I am going to show as a primary work experience and this experience would just be a back up for me.
2. I do have a valid visa. But do you think they will let me file through US?
3. I have been looking with the process of PCC. Canadian officials require the FBI clearance and if required they require State clearance. I think both of these police clearance are looking forward my criminal history in U.S. I hope they are not concerned about me being illegal in U.S. What do you think?
4. I thought that proof of funds might be mandatory. Therefore, I am showing my current bank statement/letter as a proof of funds.

Any suggestions/ideas are welcome whether they are good or bad.

Thanks for your comment.
Shinde

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi Farhan

i got my employment contract and the dec 2008 salary slip its just for one month which i found will that be enough as it was a small hospital of multan the payment mode was cash so will that be enough with the experience letter

the number of hospital is there they can confirm that from emloyer

any comments

cheers

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
Mr.Engineer said:

In my experience British Council is better.

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SARA13 said:
hi Farhan

i got my employment contract and the dec 2008 salary slip its just for one month which i found will that be enough as it was a small hospital of multan the payment mode was cash so will that be enough with the experience letter

the number of hospital is there they can confirm that from emloyer

any comments

cheers
U are asking something about ur salary slip?? rite but u know in FSW cases mostly you needed the bank statement of last 6 months which shows your earning proofs as well as how much u have in your account. and the second thing they never see wather the hospital is big or not they just wanted to sure that you have the relevant experience.

now its up to farhan i dnt know what he asked from you

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
sarasan said:
Just copies for now. Originals may be requested later by an officer.
This is stated in the Document Checklist.
Hope this helps
For reference letters from Employer you need to send original letters.
For other supporting documents like payslip, etc u can send copies.
as stated in document checklist.

Regards,
Arjun

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
Hi sahar,
I think your salary slip would be fine.mention on exp letter,paid in cash amt and working hr .must use company letter head.paid cash not necessary deposit in bank account,again my opinion.

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Arjun..you are providing a wrong information..Employer ref letters needs to be a photocopy not original. Check the latest checklist. You seem to be referring to the old checklist which required originals of the ref letter...thanks..

KAS