+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Hi, I'm starting a new threat for all those who're preparing to apply on Jul 01, 2012. Lets connect right here and share your views.......In fact I'm a backlogger (2007 applicant) but as a result of backlog slashing I'm expecting to receive refund letter soon. To cope the situation, I've started taking steps to re-apply on Jul 01, 2012 (the time when NOC 3131 gets refreshed).

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi
i am planning to apply in 2012 as pharmacist as well my application will return or not not sure but i did apply before 28 feb 2008 , but the thing is just wanna make sure that if this year the 3131 will be in the noc list or not and is the condition of credential assesment will come this year and what will be the procedure of checking credentials of pharmacist .

good luck to you and everybody else applying in july 2012 caps

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
i wanna apply as my application returned due to cap reached. but i am in doubt on how the new NOC and system will be. Do u know anything about the changes? ???

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
planning to apply as pharmacist first time.i hope noc stays.still they need pharmacist.credential assential bit costly

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
hi farhan,
Did u send 530$ as bank draft or paying by credit card. Bank draft in india for overseas payment are handwritten.dont know if they accept it or nt

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
siddharth_pharma84 said:
hi farhan,
Did u send 530$ as bank draft or paying by credit card. Bank draft in india for overseas payment are handwritten.dont know if they accept it or nt
Dear all,
on coming Saturday (Apr 21) I will be sending my complete application and payment to PEBC for document evaluation (the document evaluation is credentials assessment in our case 3131). As far as 530 CAD payment is concerned, I'm doing it on-line (as for int'l applicants, PEBC recommends on-line application and payments).
Secondly, rest assured to the best of my hopes, 3131 will remain there in their list as pharmacists are continuously in their high demand list. Have you applied for doc evaluation....

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi pharmacist farhan
what is the procedure of sending the documents like which document we need to send to pecb and whatis the procedure can you please guide e for that i wanna send my documents for credential assesment too

need your reply
thankyou
sahar

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
SARA13 said:
hi pharmacist farhan
what is the procedure of sending the documents like which document we need to send to pecb and whatis the procedure can you please guide e for that i wanna send my documents for credential assesment too

need your reply
thankyou
sahar
You will need to submit the following to be considered for Document Evaluation.

1. Document Evaluation application form, properly witnessed
2. CAD$530 fee
3. Documents to support identity

• Birth Certificate
• Marriage Certificate (if necessary)
• or Canadian Citizenship Card
• or Statutory Declaration + supporting documents

4. Documents to support graduation and licensing

• University Degree Certificate
• Transcript
• Licensing Statement

Instructions for submitting necessary identification

PRIMARY IDENTIFICATION: We require a properly certified* copy of one of the following showing your name exactly as it appears on your application:

• Your birth certificate
• Both sides of your Canadian Citizenship Card

IF YOUR NAME HAS CHANGED we require a properly certified* copy of one of the following for each name change:

• Your marriage certificate
• Your change of name certificate

*ACCEPTABLE INDIVIDUALS TO CERTIFY DOCUMENTS:

• Notary Public
• Commissioner for Oaths
• Lawyer
• The Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate

*A certified copy is a photocopy of an original document attested to by an authorized individual (see list above). The attestation is made to the fact that the copy is identical to the original document from which the photocopy is made.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SUBMIT THE REQUIRED IDENTIFICATION
OR
IF YOUR PRIMARY IDENTIFICATION DOES NOT SHOW YOUR FULL, LEGAL NAME AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR APPLICATION
OR
IF YOUR NAME IS SPELLED DIFFERENTLY ON YOUR PRIMARY IDENTIFICATION THAN ON YOUR APPLICATION.

OR
THE NAME(S) ON YOUR DEGREE CERTIFICATE, TRANSCRIPT AND/OR LICENSING STATEMENT ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOUR LEGAL NAME AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR APPLICATION:

You will need to make a statutory declaration before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, a lawyer, or the Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate that states:

• The official name your statutory declaration is representing
• Your date of birth
• An explanation of the reason for having to submit a statutory declaration instead of, or as well as, a primary piece of identification.

When submitting the declaration, certified*photocopies of two official documents showing your legal name (with exactly the same spelling) and date of birth are also required. Acceptable documents include a permanent resident card, passport, Canadian driver’s licence, health card, or secondary school certificate.
TRANSLATIONS: If any of your identification is written in a language other than English or French, you will need to submit original, official translations for those documents. We do not accept copies of official translations, even if they have been certified. Any translations must have an original, official translator’s stamp.

Instructions for submitting university degree certificate

• You will need to send us a certified* copy of your university degree certificate with your application
• It must be a copy of the certificate that you would frame and hang on your wall
• We will not accept a copy of the original language certificate that does not include the stamp of the individual certifying it

TRANSLATIONS: If your certificate was issued in a language other than English or French, you will need to have an official translation made and attach the original, official translation to the certified* copy of the original language certificate. We will not accept copies of official translations, even if they are certified.

Instructions for university transcripts

• We require your university transcript for your pharmacy degree program sent to PEBC directly from your university
• Your transcript is a list of all the courses in your degree program with corresponding grades
• The issue date of your transcript must be within one month of the date we receive it
• If your university will not send it themselves, you may have a courier pick up your transcript directly from the university and deliver it to PEBC; the sender’s address must be that of the university.
• We will not accept your transcript if it has been given to you or anyone else first. Do not send your transcript with your application as it will not be accepted.

TRANSLATIONS: If your transcript is issued in a language other than English or French, you will also need to request a copy of the transcript for yourself and have an official translation of it made that you will attach to your copy of the original language transcript and send it to us yourself. We will not accept copies of official translations, even if they are certified.

Germany:
We require certified copies of the certificates of all three stages issued by the University and a certified copy of the pharmaceutical examination certificate with attached original, official translations

Instructions for licensing statements

• We require a licensing statement be sent to PEBC directly from all licensing authorities by which you are currently licensed
• Your licensing statement is a letter stating you are currently licensed and in good standing
• The issue date of your licensing statement must be within one month of the date we receive it
• PLEASE NOTE licensing statements expire 6 months after their date of issue . If your document evaluation is not completed within this 6-month period, you will be required to have a new, currently dated licensing statement directly sent to PEBC
• If your licensing authority will not send it themselves, you may have a courier pick up your licensing statement directly from the licensing authority and deliver it to PEBC; the sender’s address must be that of the licensing authority.
• We will not accept your licensing statement if it has been given to you or anyone else first. Do not send your licensing statement with your application as it will not be accepted.

TRANSLATIONS: If your licensing statement is issued in a language other than English or French you will also need to request a copy of the licensing statement for yourself and have an official translation of it made that you will attach to your copy of the original language licensing statement and send to us yourself. We will not accept copies of official translations, even if they are certified.

Please note the specific licensing authorities for the following countries:
IRAN – Medical Council or Ministry of Health and Medical Education
ISRAEL – Ministry of Health
SYRIA – Ministry of Health

IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LICENSED:
You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, a lawyer, or The Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate, that states specifically that you have never been licensed anywhere in the world and provides a brief explanation of the reason. You can send this document to PEBC yourself.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY LICENSED BUT ARE NOT CURRENTLY LICENSED:

You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, a lawyer, The Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate, that states that you are not currently licensed anywhere in the world. It must also state the country(ies) and name(s) of the licensing authority(ies) by which you have been previously licensed. It must clearly state whether your licence was ever suspended or revoked or whether you were ever the subject of any disciplinary proceedings. You can send this document to PEBC yourself.
You must ask all licensing authorities by which you were licensed in the past to send to PEBC a statement indicating that you were in good standing while you were licensed.
We require that this statement be sent to PEBC directly from all licensing authorities by which you were licensed in the past.
If your licensing authority will not send it themselves, you may have a courier pick up the statement directly from the licensing authority and deliver it to PEBC; the sender’s address must be that of the licensing authority.
We will not accept the letter from your licensing authority if it has been given to you or anyone else first. Do not send the letter from your licensing authority with your application as it will not be accepted.

Or, you can visit to the following link:
www.pebc.ca

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
THANKS FOR THAT BUT THE TRANCRIPT AND THE LICENCE WE HAVE HAVE TO REIISUE THENFORM THE AUTHORITIES AND SUBMITTED TO PEBC FROM THAT AUTHORITIES AND ONE THING MORE FIRST WE HAVE TO SEND THEM THE APPLICATION AND THEN HOW CAN WE RELATE THE REFERENCE OF THE APPLICATION AND THE OTHER DOCUMENTS

THANKS

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
Yes farhan applying next week probably.only waiting for payment method to be sorted out

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
how to resolve the issue of transcript and lucence like i am not in my home country i have to send the application first and then later when will we have to send transcript and licencing statment

thanks

waiting for youe reply

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi all

if we have to submitt our application online and to pay online what should we do with the photos how e have to attach the pasport photos with the application

and if we send the paper application what will be the procedure of paying payment

thanks

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
SARA13 said:
hi all

if we have to submitt our application online and to pay online what should we do with the photos how e have to attach the pasport photos with the application

and if we send the paper application what will be the procedure of paying payment

thanks
In addition to applying online, you must submit your printed application form and required documentation to PEBC. If you complete an application form online but do not send the printed form and required documentation to PEBC, you will be charged an administrative fee of $100.00 (Canadian) and your application will not be processed and treated as a withdrawal.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
siddharth_pharma84 said:
Yes farhan applying next week probably.only waiting for payment method to be sorted out
I personally feel that applying on-line should be the method of choice.

khushi_rv

Apr 15, 2012
hi,

I am planning to apply for Canadian PR visa for me and my husband. Please could anyone provide clarity to me ont he following:

1. The proof of funds that we need to show, can it be investments made by our parents in our name?
2. Do we need to arrange for transcripts from our universities or would just mark sheets and certificates serve the purpose?
3. If I am applying as the primary applicant and my husband as the co applicant, is a marriage certificate necessary to prove us as husband and wife or only a wedding invitation card be enough?

Thanks
Awaiting an early response