+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Hey Guys, just few min ago i downloaded the FSW application forms. Here are the period mentioned in each form for your reference.

No. Form as on 25-Jun-12
1 Document Checklist 05-2012
2 Generic Form 02-2012
3 Schedule A - Background Declaration 07-2011
4 Schedule 3 - Economic Class 10-2011
5 Additional Family Information 04-2008
6 Supplementary form - Travel 05-2004
7 Fee Payment 06-2012
8 Additional Dependent 07-2011
9 Statutory Declaration - Common-Law 04-2009
10 Use of representative 03-2012

Hope this helps.

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

I need someone to help me...
I plan to apply soon, but at this time Im getting only 61 points... I plan to send them a letter explaining them how I may become more econ. established in Canada while I have 1 year experience as a Paint supervisor and have a certificate issued to work as a Painter and Decorator

The problem is that I dont know how to write that letter to be attached with applications.

I would be very thankfull to help meeee !!!

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Any latest update guys ???????????

Plzz talk to your consultant also if possible for latest updates.

MKK

May 31, 2012
Hi All, can you give me some idea.? I am married, applying under skilled worker category for PR, can i apply individually and forward my documents as my wife and kid's documents are not ready for some reason.is there any restrictions in applying individually for a married person, what if i am not willing to take my family with me now...? Does my application gets reject..?Please suggest..

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
nish said:
Hey Guys, just few min ago i downloaded the FSW application forms. Here are the period mentioned in each form for your reference.

No. Form as on 25-Jun-12
2 Generic Form 02-2008
7 Fee Payment 06-2012

Hope this helps.

sigelopisan

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Push back to Jan 2013 (hopefully)
KAS said:
Hi..Actually no employer provides roles & responsibilities or salary details as part of their routine relieving letter when employee leaves the company. However for CIC purposes we need to get the ref letter issued from the past / current employer with all the relevant details (salary, responsibilities held, work hours, designations held etc). In case employer isn't providing any of these details (salary, responsbilities etc) you should attach a explaination stating the reason to CIC when you submit your application.

Regarding the date of the letter - believe employer will not issue any backdated letter for you. So typically when you request the letter they will put that date on to the letter.

Thirdly, about work contracts - it is always good to attach work contracts and pay stubs with the reference letters to substantiate your claim. If you dont have then put an explaination stating the reason of not having work contract. I agree it is not "must" to provide contracts but if you have then you should. Thanks..
Hei KAS,

Very clear explaination regarding WOrk Reference Letter.
I hope, everyone here will clear their doubt on this issue...

Thanks a lot KAS

ragini

Feb 3, 2012
nish said:

No. Form as on 25-Jun-12
2 Generic Form 02-2008
7 Fee Payment 06-2012

Hope this helps.

KINDLY CHECK AGAIN....GENERIC FORM HAS BEEN UPDATED ON 02-2012.
RAGINI RAO

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarasan said:
Hello everyone..
Regarding fee payment, I have a "Demand Draft" that reads:
On demand pay to the "Receiver General for Canada" (amount in Canadian Dollar)

Then in the footer it says:

To:
4/F HSBC Bank Canada bldg
70 York Street
Toronto, Ontario M5J 1S9
Canada

Payable at any branch of the HSBC Bank Canada

Will that work?? Does anyone know for sure that demand drafts are accepted?
Looks like the majority are using the credit card option..
Do you guys know if bank draft= demand draft?

another question:
Do you think we can make both options (bank draft and credit card) available, so that just in case the intake office couldn't process one option, they would try the other?? My bank only offers demand drafts, and the idea of having my application returned because the office couldn't process the payment scare me ???

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
typo error. rectified. its 02-2012

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
sarasan said:
Looks like the majority are using the credit card option..
Do you guys know if bank draft= demand draft?

another question:
Do you think we can make both options (bank draft and credit card) available, so that just in case the intake office couldn't process one option, they would try the other?? My bank only offers demand drafts, and the idea of having my application returned because the office couldn't process the payment scare me ???
Yes Bank Draft and Demand Draft are one and the same.

I really dont think its wise to give both the options of BD and CC.

I am going for BD as i feel its the safest one. Earlier i had read post where people had opted for CC and sometimes the bank rejects the payment as it is of huge amount and from international location. But this problem can be soughted out if you inform your bank in advance.

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nish said:

I am going for BD as i feel its the safest one. Earlier i had read post where people had opted for CC and sometimes the bank rejects the payment as it is of huge amount and from international location. But this problem can be soughted out if you inform your bank in advance.
Thanks, nish.
Then I think I''l go for the demand draft. What you said about the CC option is true. I read some posts of such cases in other forums.
Thing is, there is no expiry date on my demand draft. The officer told me (verbally) that it is valid for one year.. I hope it's true..
And another thing, the demand draft says that it's "Payable at any branch of the HSBC Bank Canada".. I hope this works..
Thanks again.

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
nish said:

Hi Nish,

If your BD is from India, then as per RBI rules, it is valid for 3 months only? but CIC demands for 6 months validity. How are you mitigating this risk?

Regards

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maksal said:
Thx a lot sarasan ..

checklist does not mention anything abt attesting or notarising..it just says copies ..i still remember last year we had visa office checklist & it did mention to have the copy notarised..i didn't find anything regarding notarising neither in checklist nor guide (except for translated doc)...
Actually, when I applied last year, I was under the impression that all copies should have a certified true copy stamp. But the current checklist does not mention anything about notarizing copies (except for translated documents as you have mentioned)...
Now I'm a little confused.

Copies of documents such as transcripts, passport pages and reference letters should be.. just copies.. no need for certified true copy stamps. If the document is not in English or French, it should be translated by a certified translator then both (the non-English-nor-French copy and the certified translation) should be sent with the application.. no need for true copy stamps whatsoever.. Right?

Any ideas, guys?

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
sarasan said:
Thanks, nish.
Then I think I''l go for the demand draft. What you said about the CC option is true. I read some posts of such cases in other forums.
Thing is, there is no expiry date on my demand draft. The officer told me (verbally) that it is valid for one year.. I hope it's true..
And another thing, the demand draft says that it's "Payable at any branch of the HSBC Bank Canada".. I hope this works..
Thanks again.
You DD shall expire in three months from the date of issue, this is as per new RBI guidelines. But i have doubt if the same stands true for DD payable internationally.

Yes your ""Payable at any branch of the HSBC Bank Canada" shall work. there's no problem in it.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
brar82 said:
Hi Nish,

If your BD is from India, then as per RBI rules, it is valid for 3 months only? but CIC demands for 6 months validity. How are you mitigating this risk?

Regards
Yes you are right, as per RBI DD is valid for 3 months only, but i doubt if the same stand true for International DD. I have got mine from SBI and its written on it that the DD needs to be revalidated if offered after 6 months of issue.

But anyways, even if its valid for 3 months, there wont be any problem. If you are in caps and your application is complete, CIC will charge your draft within on month from the date they received you application.