+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Nav cheema

Dec 11, 2017
Hello Everyone:

I want to update my situation.
I received medical exam request and Hukou (Household registration) request from Hongkong. And background check is under processing now showed in my online account.
So which way should I upload my document to IRCC, webform or using online account. In the request letter, it says choose only one of two options.
Cin
Hello Everyone:

I want to update my situation.
I received medical exam request and Hukou (Household registration) request from Hongkong. And background check is under processing now showed in my online account.
So which way should I upload my document to IRCC, webform or using online account. In the request letter, it says choose only one of two options.
Congratulations

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know if applying for a consumer proposal will have an impact on the application process?
That will avoid filing for bankruptcy which will disqualify you to sponsor.
So technically no. It will not. But you have to show you have enough financial mean to support both you and your spouse.

Reactions: ginabrigi

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hello Everyone.

I have one questions regarding for my online account. I hope some of you could give me advise.
Last year Nov, I received request letter from CPC-M to update IMM5669 gaps of personal history. They give me three options to submit it, email, webform or online account. So I send it by both email and webform. I did upload it to my online account as well, but during that time I don't know how to submit it (I didn't find next button) So that file was showed upload, not submitted to IRCC in my account. There is no option to remove it, only upload a new file to replace it.
Now, I receive the request letter from Hongkong for medical and Hukou (House Registration). If I use the online tool, it will submit that upload IMM5669 as well. What I am worried is whether this will confuse the office?
If I choose to upload them by webform, can they receive them? I just bit worried about they will miss the document from webform due to Afghan situation. I was told that if you submit document by online tool, officer can receive it right away?

Blusindy

Mar 4, 2020
Plz I need your help guys, I can't remember my GCKey password. I can't even remember my security questions, how can I retrieve them? And my on-line service hasn't given me update since this year. My lawyer isn't replying my emails and my calls. My spouse tried calling IRCC, they told him that they could only respond to my representative. This is really frustrating. Appeal case won 25th January 2021.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Plz I need your help guys, I can't remember my GCKey password. I can't even remember my security questions, how can I retrieve them? And my on-line service hasn't given me update since this year. My lawyer isn't replying my emails and my calls. My spouse tried calling IRCC, they told him that they could only respond to my representative. This is really frustrating. Appeal case won 25th January 2021.
I don't know anything about the password settings but both of you should call IRCC together or you can fill out form giving the sponsor permission to get information from IRCC. Which one of you is the principal applicant? IRCC will only give the information to the PA.