+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Can my spouse make the call on my behalf?
Yes, I live in Canada and my spouse is outside. I call on but your spouse needs to give you permission (i never got the permission) but I still call. Please do your homework. There are lots of info. in this forum and online.

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Honestly it all depends on the agent you get. Yesterday the agent was so nice, today the agent told me the file is confidential and it has nothing to do with me as the sponsor. Let’s see who answers tomorrow :)

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Honestly it all depends on the agent you get. Yesterday the agent was so nice, today the agent told me the file is confidential and it has nothing to do with me as the sponsor. Let’s see who answers tomorrow :)
You just need to tell the agent that you are the principal applicant instead of telling them you are the sponsor then answer the name, DOB and birth country of principal applicant.

Jaybee4gan

Oct 26, 2021
Hi everyone , I won my appeal in January 2021. I just signed into my gckey and and I click to view my application status it shows. 14 October 2021: Application refused, we will send u details later

• Sad
Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
You're absolutely correct....it depends on the agent. I had a few bad ones but yesterday and today they did not drill me.